Visual Kei

Guest paranoidtrash

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shocking88

^ahh... thanks so much for scanning and posting...<3 *hugs computer aka Bob*

i've been ignoring this thread, it's just... i have nothing to add.

T_T

It's okay! :wub:

I like that last flyer the most XD.

Me too! ^^

Let's see, in recent visual kei news...

華族's(kazoku) 2 guitarists, Azusa and Kaiji, will leave after the 2006/02/12 oneman at Shinjuku HOLIDAY. This oneman marks their 2nd anniversary. (Kazoku's first live was 2004/02/12 at Meguro ROCK MAY KAN.)

Eile de Mu will disband after their last oneman at Koufu CONVICTION on 2006/03/11. (Conincidentally [or maybe not so conincidentally?], all their members who left, left after lives at Koufu CONVICTION.)

WAIL will disband after their last oneman at Osaka MUSE on 2006/04/10.

And this is somewhat old news already, but BLOOD will suspend all activities after their last tour in April. (That's not a 解散(kaisan)/disbanding or anything, which means they may or may not come back together later.)

I think I'm most dissapointed in seeing Kazoku's Azusa and Kaiji leave. :tears:

Azusa wrote most of their music. :tears:

Let's see, in recent visual kei news...

華族's(kazoku) 2 guitarists, Azusa and Kaiji, will leave after the 2006/02/12 oneman at Shinjuku HOLIDAY. This oneman marks their 2nd anniversary. (Kazoku's first live was 2004/02/12 at Meguro ROCK MAY KAN.)

I think I'm most dissapointed in seeing Kazoku's Azusa and Kaiji leave. :tears:

Azusa wrote most of their music. :tears:

That killed me when I found out. I actually got teary because YES... Azusa is like the driving force behind them and what are they going to do now? T_T jfdasl;ja;lsa....

Why must these bands always make me sad? *walks away to hide under covers*

Guest shocking88

T_T

anyone have any clavier songs..i dl sakura koi shi and i love that song..

are their other songs like that??

Their other songs are really good. ^^ I like all their songs, but I really like Love Story (from the Kimi to Himawari single).

If you like them, please support them and buy their CDs. ^^

That killed me when I found out. I actually got teary because YES... Azusa is like the driving force behind them and what are they going to do now? T_T jfdasl;ja;lsa....

Why must these bands always make me sad? *walks away to hide under covers*

I guess the other Kazoku members need to start writing music and lyrics..or we can all predict what will happen. :tears:

Their other songs are really good. ^^ I like all their songs, but I really like Love Story (from the Kimi to Himawari single).

If you like them, please support them and buy their CDs. ^^

where can i hear samples? o_O

T_T and talk about broke...i need a part time job first to support my self..sigh

Guest shocking88

where can i hear samples? o_O

T_T and talk about broke...i need a part time job first to support my self..sigh

This is the place I can think of, where you can sample Clavier legally. ^^;

It's a video clip with kimi to himawari playing the backgound and it's 48 seconds long.

http://www.starchildren24.com/c67.html

Other than that, you'll have to look into some other ways of obtaining it. ^^;

And you can always save some of your lunch money to support yourself..o_O;

^hey thanks!

yea...u__u''..i dont get alot for lunch money any ways..and i usually spend my saved money on "personal" stuff which i have to pay my self..-_-..that's why im looking for a part time job right now..sigh..

T_T

anyone have any clavier songs..i dl sakura koi shi and i love that song..

are their other songs like that??

two of their other songs that i really like are

unmei no takarabako

and yozora ni saku hana

others are..

zutto issho

yume iro

kimi to himiwari

thank you shocking88 ^^;;

Guest shocking88

^hey thanks!

yea...u__u''..i dont get alot for lunch money any ways..and i usually spend my saved money on "personal" stuff which i have to pay my self..-_-..that's why im looking for a part time job right now..sigh..

Well, it helps if you save like..a little bit of your saved money..instead of spending all of it on personal stuff. ^^; Then at the end of the year, you can buy something nice. ^^

Thank you! :D

NP!

others are..

zutto ishiyo

yume iro

kimi to himiwari

I hate to correct you, but it's zutto issho. :sweatingbullets: (ずっと一緒ずっといっしょ)

Here's a Panic*Ch picture I scanned today. (I was rummaging and organizing my stuff and since I had it out, I figured I would scan the first picture in the set.)

img228edit3.jpg

Feel free to use, no credits needed, but don't claim as your own scan! ^_^

Archived