Visual Kei

Guest paranoidtrash

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest precious4e

Hey first time posting here. But since this is the VK thread I thought I can get some info here. I came across this band while searching some forums:

Suicide Ali

suicide_ali.jpg

Anyone have heard of them or have info on them?

I listened to some of their songs and they're pretty good. Their website is: http://www.suicide-ali.com/

Guest CrazieRavieToast

this forum, especially this page, have given me a rather nasty nosebleed. That picture is beautiful *drools*

Guest Olivia*sSlave*

if you go to jmusicamerica.com

they have a full bio about kuRt

also

suicide ali yeah they're good but not really my taste

musically okay

visually not my style

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oooo... thread dead-ness. How lovely. XD

Erm... a mix of news to just revive the thread for a day:

- Soroban (そろばん) disbanded after their August 2nd live.

- Sulfuric Acid will disband on Ocotber 8th.

- Kazoku (華族) will be disbanding and their last live is scheduled for September 6th.

- Yue will leave AILE after their oneman on August 28th.

- Jui's (of Vidoll) younger sister passed away on July 29th and he won't be at the August 3rd live, the rest of the tour is still scheduled to go on.

Older-ish news for the hell of it:

- Charlotte (しゃるろっと) will be going major, the 9/6 release will be their first major release. (that sounded redundant)

- Ryouhei is leaving Ayabie (as posted in the new Ayabie thread). His last live will be on August 30th.

- Clavier has disbanded (after their 7/29 gig)

- Subaru left HeaRt after the 5/31 live (old... but never mentioned)

And I'll leave you alone now. XD

I'm pretty sure I have all my facts straight... I was racking my brain just now.

Some info I gathered was just floating around and more recent info is from here.

Guest WingL

sorry if this is a little sudden~ i have started selling some LOLITA/PRINCESS/MAID DRESSES online~~ and i am wondering if people here in soompi are interested as well~~~

i know i should start a survey in the buying+selling subforums. but then i dont want to start so many things if people on soompi arent even interested... ne?

so i am just going to survey here breifly, first....

here are some examples of the type of dresses that i am selling

5eee7514.jpgff48511b.jpgf95d3e90.jpg

do you like them??? if so, which type of dress are you most interested in? whats the price rage you're willing to pay for it (25-50 USD?, 51-75 USD? 76-100 UDS?) ? where do you live ??

PLEASE give me a response~~

i would really appreciate it!!!!

in fact, please pm if you're interested in purchasing them~~!!

x-posted in a few places... ^___^''

• 4 weeks later...

Thread is dead again... XD

anyway.

Weird news for ya... (news lifted from visual_shinbun)

"On February 14, 2007, Phantasmagoria, Vidoll, and 12012 will leave UNDER CODE PRODUCTION.

As of now, there are no details as to what will happen to them or where they are going. They are not disbanding.

source: today's live (Yokohama BLITZ)"

No one knows what this means so don't ask, lol.

Everyone is just throwing out ideas, but we're in for a LONG wait til we know. >.>

So yeah... who knows what the hell is going on inside Kisaki's head.

But I thought going major was something Kisaki didn't want to do... I dunno

And it seems weird for him to leave behind the other Undercode bands. Some think he may start another sub-label... but that doesn't make much sense either.

Then there is the fact that the UNDER CODE BIBLE features those three particular bands' histories that happen to be leaving the label.

And Rame posted something on his blog about them following the same path... but who knows if that's literal or not.

I dunno... it's just a bit... unsettling.

And my head hurts. >.>

Guest Olivia*sSlave*

hmm oh well as long as 12012 and vidoll are still around

i could give a rat's booty about phantasmagoria though

Archived