Visual Kei

Guest paranoidtrash

Guest bluecarrot

^all that was specified is considered VISUAL KEI-- they're just sub-genres and stuff!

syunikiss: its fine-- i don't mind it... wikipedia says that koi kei x is a new thing-- just recently came up when psc company's bands came up...

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest syunikiss

^

^ hahahaha really?? i don`t really care what other people think of bands i like unless it`s total bashing >__> then i will go mental

old vidoll pictures ^^ i wanted to post the scans from cure but each pic is like 1.2mb EACH and there`s 11 >__<"!! so i`m just posting one of my fave vidoll shoots

vidoll65gi9.th.jpg vidoll66tx3.th.jpg vidoll67fe5.th.jpg vidoll68ai0.th.jpg

shun :w00t: has anyone seen the 十年後ノ今日此処デ・・・ performance (i never knew tero played the piano) but jui`s voice is sooooooooo <333

kra99yg3.th.jpg

i know it`s an old pic ... but that`s how yasuno`s hair should stay :tears:

sexy dynamite london ad (OLD)

keiyuuwc7.th.jpg maicj3.th.jpg yasunoiv8.th.jpg yuuraop5.th.jpg

credz//jrock_scans

• 2 weeks later...

XD Tero + piano = love. Oh and yeah. I like lolita23q. =x

Anyway...

It was announced at the last live that Iori and Matoi will leave Phantasmagoria after the 2/23 live at Shibuya-AX.

There are no reasons for the departure as of yet... and Kisaki hasn't updated either... I'm waiting.

Ah, Kisaki updated his blog... in February, Phantasmagoria will be pausing activities.

JUN (Phantasmagoria) SOLO WORKS will release 「attic」 on March 7th. It will have three instumental tracks done by him. (Holy crap... he looks super cute. O__O I didn't believe it was him at first.... yoinked the pic off brand-x) Anyone think he looks super oshare?

junnu7.jpg

oops. =x I don't know what happened to the bottom of the pic... XD

12012 will release another live dvd on February 21st titled XII PARTY.

Since I'm too tired to write it out on my own, this is from inartistic on LJ

Bloody-clown and 放課後倶楽部 [Houkago Kurabu] will release a coupling CD entitled Figure 4 Leg Rock on March 7th. Now, if you're like me, right about now you're thinking "What the john tesh is a bloody 4 leg rock?" Well, if you've been stalking the HOLIDAY blogs you already know about it. Bloody-clown is a "special band" made up of 戮 [Riku] of Phantasmagoria and フライパン [Frypan] of Pumpkin Head. 放課後倶楽部 [Houkago Kurabu] is comprised of エイジ [Eiji] of Codomo A and 天野鳶丸 [Amano Tonbimaru] of Guruguru Eigakan. God this is taking a long time to write. Anyways, the CD will have four tracks, will be 2,310 Y and uh, God only knows what it'll sound like. Probably something like the screams of a baby as it's eaten by an alligator. LINK

Guest buuberry

oooh. but still, things will be different then. sad. i hate to see bands 'split'. then again, better things may happen.

nods. lets hope they continue to make awesome music!

Guest Olivia*sSlave*

holy crap

Riku and Frypan? now that's gonna be interesting

Frypan is one of my favorite vocalists because of who he is

i mean for crying out loud he calls himself frypan and runs around with rudolf's nose

j-rockers r oober hott [[:

MY COUSiN GOT TO MEET DUEL JEWEL

when they were less popular at a anime convention

&& she got to take pictures with them

&& without make-up THEY LOOK TOTALLY DIFFERENT

Guest Olivia*sSlave*

:angry: at first when i heard this news the first thing that came to my mind was vidoll and 12012

but apparently theres a couple different kisaki's or something and idk it might not be him whose in trouble

NEWS:

Tenten is leaving KuRt.

If anyone were to ever peek at my LJ they would know I love and adore the band and the man even more. I've been crying all day. I would point you to a translation of his diary entry but, you have to be a member of the LJ comm to see it.

[edit 1/6]

Eh, dead thread.

KuRt announced they will disband.

Tenten will not be a part of KuRt's last live on February 11.

• 1 month later...
Guest heartkiller

iori is coming out with solo works too his single is going to be sold at the last concerts they are doing and from what i heard hes singing on it

• 3 weeks later...
Guest precious4e

^ Never got into KuRt but it's always sad to hear about a band breaking up :(

But I came across something that I thought was amusing/interesting.

Don't know how many already know but then I found AYA and seek from PLC's new band called Mix Speaker's Inc.

Their costumes are :blink:

http://www.mixspeakersinc.com/pc/index.html

And they have two vocalists? Interesting...

At least AYA is no longer flamboyantly pink.

Archived