[drama 2009] 2009 Alien Baseball Team / Strike Love 2009 외인구단

Guest C51236

Thanks so much 'cksdayoff' - I was guessing that might have been what he said, but couldn't be sure...

i have a bad feeling that this series is not going to end well. Two more episodes to go and we're not even close to seeing any sort of resolution. There's just way too much happening at this point to see a satisfying resolution for any of the scenarios. got dammit, we are going to see some rushed, patched up work in the final episode which pisses me off.

i think the most important thing is that eomji reveals that the kid is hye sung's. now i'm not even sure that he's going to find out at all...

I know exactly what you mean! We need at least a total of 18 Eps to wrap this up. Not much can be done in Eps 15 & 16, unless they really force it. Such a pity. Maybe that's why everyone is staying away....it's so frustrating & disappointing! Aaaaarghhhh!!! Networks!!! Even with the slight rise in ratings, it's probably too late already. Should have just left it at 20 Eps like Story of a Man....

Big sigh...where are all the Samsung employees when you need them..?! They should be watching this, haha - cheap shot!!

Only Eom Ji & Dong Tak know about the child being Hye Sung's right? It's unlikely that Dong Tak will let it out. Which still leaves Eom Ji....

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks so much 'cksdayoff' - I was guessing that might have been what he said, but couldn't be sure...

Only Eom Ji & Dong Tak know about the child being Hye Sung's right?

no prob.

the mom reveals to EomJi that she knows that the kid isn't Dong-Tak's. The mom said that Dong-Tak is sacrificing a lot, loving a child that's not even his, loving her more than he would a real daughter. EomJi asks her how she knew and the mom replied that she had always known, " your my daughter, i'm suppose to know everything about you." (something like that)

That's why EomJi starts to tear up in the one on one conversation on the couch. kind of a shock/letdown because i wanted to see the mom go crazy.

Also, if i remember correctly, the owner of Dong Tak's team wants to find some personal information on EomJi, something she can use against Dong-Tak or her little sis.

Could that personal info leak to Hye Sung, we'll see :)

the mom reveals to EomJi that she knows that the kid isn't Dong-Tak's. The mom said that Dong-Tak is sacrificing a lot, loving a child that's not even his, loving her more than he would a real daughter. EomJi asks her how she knew and the mom replied that she had always known, " your my daughter, i'm suppose to know everything about you." (something like that)

That's why EomJi starts to tear up in the one on one conversation on the couch. kind of a shock/letdown because i wanted to see the mom go crazy.

Also, if i remember correctly, the owner of Dong Tak's team wants to find some personal information on EomJi, something she can use against Dong-Tak or her little sis.

Could that personal info leak to Hye Sung, we'll see :)

Ahhh...so that's what the 2 women were talking about! It was a nice mother-daughter moment, but it would have been better if the realisation of the 'sacrifice-part' came from Eom Ji herself, rather than her mom 'asking' her to recognise Dong Tak's efforts.... I think Dong Tak would have preferred it too....Whenever Dong Tak tries to show her any affection, it's not reciprocated on the same level...poor guy..

But something gives me the feeling that even when Hye Sung does find out about his child, he will eventually walk away, only because he loves Eom Ji so much, and there's just too much at stake for her - including her daughter's happiness, only knowing that her Daddy has always been Dong Tak, coz he brought her up... What a mess that mysterious man in the dark glasses made...big sigh... :(

Guest Q_Park

For once, I really hope the "villain" finds out that Eomji's child Sewon is actually Hyesung's child. Even though I want Eomji to tell Hyesung that Sewon is their child, I really want Hyesung to find out somehow. I just want the story to progress. We have 2 episodes left and I cannot imagine what horrible ending they will give us.

- Kyu

Guest lidge_fan

yes cococrust, unfortunately :(

Hyun Bin's new drama "Friend" has already been scheduled to replace it.

does anyone know the ratings for 13 & 14?

I've been checking on the ratings thread by kdramafanusa but it hasn't been updated :(

I hope the last 2 eps will pull in maybe ~15% so they could go out with a bang at least.

Fighting, Strike Love!!! rt29.gif

wow...what a joke of an episode. Absolutely no furthering of the plot, no nothing. What a waste. So there's one episode to go and nothing is even close to being resolved. What the hell is going on? I hope I didn't dedicate all this time to thisdrama. Can Ep. 16 be the final episode? How? The pacing feels like there's still atleast 3 more episodes left.

This drama has been nothing but a disappointment.

this last ep. better be a 2 hour special.

Guest NewLife.CN

Source: JAZZHOLIC

“Friend, Our Legend” gets an early start

2009friend.jpg

Friend, Our Legend” first broadcast on the 27th

MBC upcoming drama, “Friends, Our Legend” has confirmed its airing date to be on June 27, replacing “Strike Love” as a weekend drama.

The drama is taken from the 2001 movie, “Friends”, directed by film director Kwak Kyung Taek, about 4 friends born in Busan. And for the drama, they have picked leading stars such as Hyun Bin, Kim Min Joon, and Seo Do Young.

The shooting has started back in January 28 in Busan, and it has completed its filming 100% before broadcast. According to production team, by mid of this month, all shooting is expected to be completed. The shooting and editing are also being made 100% pre-production. This is an advantage for us viewers to see a more solid directing and scriptwriting as they are not being rush by time.

“Strike Love” was originally set for about 16-20 episodes, but because of the single-digit ratings they’ve been getting, MBC decided to put an end on 16 episodes. Therefore, “Friend, Our Legend” will be ready to replace “Strike Love” as the new MBC weekend drama.

ok so "Strike Love" was originally set for 16-20 episodes. but what do you mean by MBC decided to put an end on 16 episodes? so how many total episodes did they actually film? does it mean they will only air 16 episodes and cut the last 4? how does that work?

but anyways i absolutely LOVE this drama. the child actors did a fantastic job opening up this series. sadly they only had a small minor role. they only appeared in episode 1 and 20 minutes of episode 2. their roles should of been a little more. make it last at least 3 episodes or something

i completely adore young Choi Eom Ji and her personality. nowadays where in the world can we find people with a great personality and characteristic traits like hers? she trys so hard to be a true friend. she took care of Oh Hye Sung very well. shes so sweet.

can someone please tell me the REAL names of the child actors who played the young Choi Eom Ji, Oh Hye Sung, Doo San? why are they not listed on the CAST?

Guest ilubbau4ever

yeah, today's ep. sucked. NOTHING happenedd. it seems like they're just putting out the episodes on the schedule that they originally had before the cutting. I don't think they're making an effort to cut and paste with the other filming they did. ugh horrible ending to a perfectly fine drama. :angry:

wow...what a joke of an episode. Absolutely no furthering of the plot, no nothing. What a waste. So there's one episode to go and nothing is even close to being resolved. What the hell is going on? I hope I didn't dedicate all this time to thisdrama. Can Ep. 16 be the final episode? How? The pacing feels like there's still atleast 3 more episodes left.

This drama has been nothing but a disappointment.

this last ep. better be a 2 hour special.

yeah, today's ep. sucked. NOTHING happenedd. it seems like they're just putting out the episodes on the schedule that they originally had before the cutting. I don't think they're making an effort to cut and paste with the other filming they did. ugh horrible ending to a perfectly fine drama. :angry:

I know......The whole thing with Doo San seemed like a side-show and not central to the 'plot' last nite. Especially when tonite's Ep is supposed to be the the last?!

You're both right.... how is it meant to resolve like that?

Is this the PD's way of protesting against the cut? So they're screening Eps 15 & 16 as planned, since it wasn't meant to be resolved till Ep 20? What a big shame....

Big big sigh..... :(

2009062112054410201.jpg

i'm surprised the PD didn't edit the episode when they knew that they were ending at ep. 16. I just hope that the ending isn't an open ending like I Love You, Don't Cry and the leads were standing outside an airport, both under the same umbrella in the rain.

I have a feeling at the end of the ep, EJ and HS are gonna be at a beach, staring at each other. Little Se Won may or may not be there with them. I just hope that HS finds out that SW is his daughter and not DT's.

whatever the ending, this last episode is definitely gonna be rushed and very fast paced. really wished MBC did not cut the episodes. i mean, what are they trying to do? they know that the time slot sucks, and that their drama's gonna compete against SBS "Brilliant Legacy".. so why not just let Strike Love air all 18 episodes that they already filmed.... :angry:

Guest lucky_moon

As for the 'last episode' - I thought it was terrible!

Maybe they'll just put the four remaining episodes on DVD....who knows?!

can you write spoilers about the ending.. :)

Archived