[drama 2009] 2009 Alien Baseball Team / Strike Love 2009 외인구단

Guest C51236

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cleown

I have no idea why this drama is so terribly underrated but I just watched ep3-5 in a row and I'm addicted already.

When Um Ji got home and found her drawing and pictures torn apart and then her mom yelling at her... Man, I felt so bad. I was just bawling. My mom did too even though she doesn't understand the Korean nor the English subtitles :P

Can't wait to catch ep6 since WITHS2 has already released it! YAY~ Thanks, team!

Guest ilubbau4ever

hey you guys im on episode 7..and i read one of the summary things and i saw that uhm jee marries uh tak? is this correct? :angry:

Guest Q_Park

hey you guys im on episode 7..and i read one of the summary things and i saw that uhm jee marries uh tak? is this correct? :angry:

I'm afraid so. I was also very upset when I read this but maybe DongTak dies or something. jk jk LOL

In episode 9, we see that the mysterious man with sunglasses sends Umji a package and note saying that HyeSung died. By that time Umji was already pregnant so the story is going the way the synopsis says.

- Kyu

Guest C51236

from episode 9 when Uhm Ji found out about Hye Sung's "supposed" death. the white sheet of paper is that a fake death certificate?

2009053109182510011.jpg

EPISODE 9 RATINGS

TNS

8.1% Nationwide / <8.9 Seoul (below TOP 20)

Source: Nate Article & TNS Media

I'm afraid so. I was also very upset when I read this but maybe DongTak dies or something. jk jk LOL

i wouldnt hold my breath on that happening... Dong Tak is probably gonna realize that UJ is not his and is not happy with him.. but that won't happen for like another oh 10 episodes... he'll realize that in the end and then maybe he'll let her go! but not until he gives HS a good fight over her and Hs's son. i hope they get a cute 4 yr. old to play him! ;)

SPOILER (STILLS FROM UPCOMING EPISODE [uHM JI & HYE SUNG REUNION?]-DO NOT LOOK IF YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW!!)

200905300077.jpg

308490.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20090530n04417

http://news.nate.com/view/20090530n04156

WOW!.. these poor guys had to go through A LOT!! :o

12435588335661.jpg

ps09052900003.jpg

298357.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20090529n16678

http://news.nate.com/view/20090529n04737

BTW.. has anyone read the actual manga? anybody know the ending? plz share! :) is it true that HS marries Uhm Ji's sister, Hyun Ji? i heard that somewhere on this thread!

Guest ilubbau4ever

^ thanks for the answers. aw man why make it so complicated! and NO! he has to be with um jee >:[

This drama is soooo good...! Its a real pity that it's not getting enough of the 'love' it deserves....

When I actually want to watch the drama live, then play catch-up with the subtitles and reviews, that's when I really know I'm hooked!

I read the summaries too, in the MBC English website of the drama, but found nothing of the little sis marrying Hye Sung.

Was just thinking that the mysterious man is really going through alot of trouble to separate Eom Ji & Hye Sung, even to the extent of faking his death, knowing all this while that it would be found out anyway when the Team appears...

For Dong Tak to actually accept & marry Eom Ji, who is pregnant and eventually mother to his rival's son is a big deal! I want to see more!!!

Guest Q_Park

BTW.. has anyone read the actual manga? anybody know the ending? plz share! :) is it true that HS marries Uhm Ji's sister, Hyun Ji? i heard that somewhere on this thread!

I was the one that mentioned it. ^_^

Although I don't think that that would happen in the drama, I can't be certain. I did read on another Korean website that in the manhwa, HS marries HJ which is a total NO NO.

The reunion is probably not going to be happening until another 2-3 episodes and when it does happen, it is probably going to be at the end of the episode as a big cliffhanger. LOL (Don't you just hate it when that happens???)

- Kyu

Guest ripgal

^Oh noz, reunion? What happened? Have to catch up...

I only watched up till Ep 3, and dayumm, Yoon Tae Young has such strong screen presence. :wub:

Love it when he appears on screen... his eyes, his voice, his smile - everything fits together perfactly.

This drama is totally lacking the love...

Guest ilubbau4ever

^ im guessing becuase of other dramas. like shining inheritance is on the weekends too. this really sucks though. this dramas really good.

:lol: So funny! I was waiting to see what the little 'Hye Sung' would look like, half-expecting a boy with hair sticking out like a 'kachii' or 'magpie' as Eom Ji affectionately calls him - only to see a little girl! I guess it would have been too obvious to Hye Sung if he had seen the child, so a girl makes for a better story, haha!

Am glad they didn't drag out the island scenes of the 'baseball misfits' in boot camp, and the semi fast-forward to four years later, brings them all back face-to-face again....

Still liking this drama. Very much...yay! :)

Am glad they didn't drag out the island scenes of the 'baseball misfits' in boot camp, and the semi fast-forward to four years later, brings them all back face-to-face again....

good news. i was hoping they wouldn't drag on that island training story

Guest Q_Park

why the hell is this show getting low ratings.

I think it is getting low ratings because in times of struggle, people want to watch things with comedy and this isn't really that funny. LOL

I get drawn to dramas with low ratings . . . .

- Kyu

Archived