[drama 2009] 2009 Alien Baseball Team / Strike Love 2009 외인구단

Guest C51236

Guest lidge_fan

create.gif

Source: JAZZHOLIC

“Friend, Our Legend” gets an early start

“Strike Love” was originally set for about 16-20 episodes, but because of the single-digit ratings they’ve been getting, MBC decided to put an end on 16 episodes. Therefore, “Friend, Our Legend” will be ready to replace “Strike Love” as the new MBC weekend drama.

thankyou.gif for the confirmation, C51236 even though it's bad news whine.gif

I've said it already, but I'll say it again and again and again. :(:angry:

This sucks butts!!! newgirlangry.gif

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ilubbau4ever
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: OMG! im so mad that hey shortened it <_< people have to realize how good this drama is!

Guest Q_Park

They have already filmed to episode 18 and its ending at episode 16. THIS SUCKS BUTT!!! >=(

It better have a good ending and not one that is all rushed.

- Kyu

PS. I'm going to Korea this Saturday and though I'll probably miss episode 11, I'll make sure to watch episode 12 on Korean TV!!! LOL

Guest lidge_fan

PS. I'm going to Korea this Saturday and though I'll probably miss episode 11, I'll make sure to watch episode 12 on Korean TV!!! LOL

Hey, maybe with your viewing, you'll bump the ratings into double digits girl_14.gif

If they have reruns, make sure you turn the TV on too girllmao3.gif

jk.gif Hope you have a wonderful time in Korea!!! drunk.gif

Yoon Tae Young knee injury

There are article if someone interested to translate it; it said that Yoon Tae Young injuried his knee & the hospital recommended immediate surgery..

hope he has a quick full recovery.

I agree, cksdayoff.......Hope he's OK :(

Guest Q_Park

^

Thanks. LOL I'll make sure I stay tuned to everything related to Strike Love.

Yoon Tae Young knee injury

Oh no! I really hope that he gets better quick!!!

- Kyu

Guest lucky_moon

^

Thanks. LOL I'll make sure I stay tuned to everything related to Strike Love.

Oh no! I really hope that he gets better quick!!!

- Kyu

it seems things getting worse since the it said on the article he need to rest since his injury is serious.. :o

If indeed they have filmed to Ep 18, it makes sense to go all the way to Ep 20, eh, no? Then again, the network isn't reading this forum...sigh... :( Now, with YTY's knee injury, it surely complicates everything.....bigger sigh...

It's a shame that this drama is just not pulling in the numbers... We've seen the same happening to other really good dramas, like Story of a Man, and now this.. It's really all about the numbers, sadly..

It's gonna be the weekend again, which means 2 more eps to watch....yay!

Guest ilubbau4ever

omggg i loved today's episode! their entrance <333 lol. I'm really mad how their shortening it! how are they gonna fit everythinggg? :angry:

Guest C51236

EPISODE 11 RATINGS

Nationwide | Seoul

10.1 (11th) | 10.8 (8th)

WOOHOO! :lol: Ratings went UP!! maybe MBC will reconsider!

from episode 11

2009060708244910201.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20090607n01353

scene upcoming in episode 12

Hye Sung & Uhm Ji's meeting 4 YEARS LATER...

2009060708420510011.jpg

2009060708420510012.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20090607n01354

can someone translate the preview? and what was said b/w HS and the guy that lied about HS's "death?".. i heard something about UJ, pregnant, and Ma Dong Tak..

Guest ilubbau4ever

^ the guy said that uhm jee married just in the year after she heard hye sung was dead. Hye Sung said that it was the guy's fault that uhm jee did that. and then the guy told hye sung that uhm jee had dong tak's baby even before and that his love is nothing.

:[ quite sad the confusion. BUT hye sung will always be with uhm jee <3

hope i helped! kinda confusing translation...i dont know what the "guy" 's name is ^^;;

...anyways does anyone else find the little sister REALLY annoying? Like shes cute and all but her acting ehhh...she's always like laugh crying( if that makes sense) <_<

I couldn't agree more! Eom Ji's younger sis is super irritating, and she only has one expression - half-crying/half-laughing... She really is the weakest link in the whole ensemble....

Next week's episode is gonna be very interesting - judging from the last part of the preview! Yes, HS cannot give EJ up so easily, yeah!

Archived