Concerts you've been to and/or want to go to

Guest vc1188

Guest wannagorocka.

I've been dragged along to many Spanish artist's concerts when I was younger, courtesy of my mother.

The concerts that I have attended were Britney Spears 2002, Jonas Brothers 2007 and 2008, and Kylie Minogue 2011.

Oh, and I'd love to attend any artist's concert that I'm still into and haven't yet!

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've watched F4's concert back in the Philippines. That's my first concert I've watched.

2NE1 and Super Junior.

I think that's all. Oh. Ne-Yo, Miley Cyrus and Lady Gaga.

I think that's all the concert I've watched before.

Now I'm really hoping and wishing to watch BRIGHT, Yuya Matsumini coopera, Daichi Miura, Se7en, BIGBANG and Jay Park's concert.

Guest heartkiller

Just saw recently korn and motley Crüe and on Friday I'll see incubus. Hopefully I'll be able to see big bang and Kay park

I want to see Black Sabbath at Lollapalooza, despite the whole fiasco between them and original drummer Bill Ward. It may not be the original line-up reunion they claimed would happen last year, but they aren't getting any younger; and with Tony having lymphoma, who knows how long they'll be around - so 3 outta 4 ain't bad, I guess.

I also wanna see Iron Maiden, but I wished that Alice Cooper would continue opening for them when they hit the west coast. No offense to Coheed and Cambria, but I'll take Alice over them any time.

*Oh yeah, the Lamb of God/Dethklok/Gojira tour would be totally awesome to go see too. \m/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tekashi

Recent concert on which I have been - free concert of Łąki Łan. It`s Polish band, and they gave free stage in my hometown. :)
Want to see Joe Hisaishi, YAMATO - THE DRUMMERS OF JAPAN, any YG artist, Florence + The Machine. There are more probably, but those are my top. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest letters12332

Concert's I've seen:Flogging Molly - main act was delayed one of the pre-acts totally played them off the stage ( Skindred ).Disturbed - awesome concert
Concert's I would like to go to:Inflames \0/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ReplayMVP

I want to go to any rock concert in Shibuya Ax or Zepp Tokyo.
Preferablly, Abingdon Boys School, UVERworld, or One Ok Rock.

Right now, I really want to go Randall's Island in NYC, especially that I live so close, to see my fave producer, Araabmuzik, in action. And A$AP Rocky is gonna be there to. Gawrsh, I miss everything. It's gonna be on the 28th.

• 1 month later...
Guest chocokokoro

I want to go to Kcon! Its a korean all things hallyu convention taking place in Irvine, Ca on oct 13!! VIXX and 4minute are so far confirmed to perform for the concert!! www.kconusa.com for more info :D

Guest TICKLE ME Jx2

I've probably replied here once a million years ago, haha. But I'm gonna do it again. (: 
Been to: Josh GrobanSo You Think You Can Dance?The Script (twice<3)One Direction<33333Shinhwa/DBSK/Hyori/Se7en/Bi (Hollywood Bowl)
Want to go to:The Script (again)Taylor SwiftBoyce AvenueCarrie Underwood

• 2 weeks later...

I've never been to a concert which is really sad considering how much I love music.
It's been my dream to see Conor Oberst live, with any of his projects. I just adore him so much.
Also I want to go to a lot of post-hardcore shows, mainly La Dispute.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest PaNgIeE

Concerts I've been to:

Motley Crue

Cinderella

Scorpion

L.A. Guns

Cheap Trick

Bon Jovi

Journey

Foreigner

Night Ranger

Concerts I want to go:

Sarah Brightman

Madonna

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest crimsonhexrt

i rarely attend concerts but i've been to dbsk back in 2007 and justin bieber 2 years ago haha.would love to go for j lo's and daddy yankeeeeee

Archived