Concerts you've been to and/or want to go to

Guest vc1188

Guest vc1188

What concerts have you guys been to, and what artists do you want to see in concert? December 1999: Jingle Ball - Mya, Brian McKnight, and 98 Degrees ( :crazy: ) in San Jose December 2002: Jay Chou in Las Vegas April 2006: Yellowcard & Mae in San Jose December 2007: LEEHOM! in San Francisco March 2009: 盧廣仲 (Lu Guang Zhong) in Hong Kong who I want to see live: - Rachael Yamagata - Justin Timberlake (he can put on a GREAT SHOW) - Jason Mraz - Maroon 5 - Muse - John Mayer last updated Mar. 2009

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest VersusVillain

I've never been to a concert. -_-

But I would give a kidney and part of my liver to go to a Seo Taiji concert. Most of the bands I'd kill to see in concert, however, have either broken up or half of the members have died. So I don't really have an option there.

Guest hydest

I hvn't gone to any concert since I started my uni life T^T but i really would like to go to D'espairsRay, 12012, L'arc~en~ciel, Diru and Miyavi concerts xD

Guest girl armageddon

i've been to quite a few. i'm mostly a shows girl though. like, in a tiny club or something. i've been to plenty of them.

warped tour always seem to be the best ones i've been to. just the experience and everything. i dunno. bright eyes are always amazing wherever they perform though.

but next tuesday i'll be seeing fall out boy and from first to last in jacksonville.

in about two months i'll be going to warped tour. i really want to catch avenged sevenfold too. i know the new album isn't the best, but i still like the band and they always put on a good show. i don't care if the lead singer is a richard simmons but the other members are usually pretty nice. especially johnny.

and i have ranted too much and know where i'll be haha.

Guest pammie

Linkin Park, Alicia Keys, Enrique, Black Eyed Peas, and the MTV Asia Aid (does that count too?? ^^) I want to go to a Rain and Jay Chou concert. =(

Edit: finally got to see Rain twice at his Rain's Coming World Tour...*happinesssss* ^^

Guest singerchick

MTV Asia Aid (does that count too?? ^^)

It's known as the MTV Asia Awards. MTV ASIA AID was only for last year, they renamed it for the Tsunami.

I've been to some old people that my parent's listen to's concert, a Jay Chou concert in LV in 2002, and a Wang Leehom concert in LV in 2005.

I want to go to another Leehom concert haha, a David Tao Concert, a Alicia Key's concert, Mariah, and a Janet Jackson concert.

Guest vannushka

I've been to see Joey Yung(melb), Twins(dont ask..I just happened to be in HK then), Kelly Chen(in melb) and James Blunt. I missed Kelly Clarkson's concert..and I'm trying to get tickets to see coldplay!

Guest Take Five

i only went to the yoon do hyun and maya concert when they were touring on the west coast.

if there's one concert i wanna go to before i die, it's a seo taiji one.

Guest myv_rox

THE STROKES are coming to Philly this Sunday to perform at the Electric Factory. On e-bay, I was outbidded at the last minute by TWO DOLLARS for tickets. &#^$&%*@#&(@$#*@

I guess I will not be seeing my love, Fabrizio, after all.

*goes to a corner and cries*

Guest artful_DODGER

I've been to two concerts that I really regret now. lol.

I want to see Jason Mraz, Keane, and Coldplay in concert.

Guest yuans7love

the only concert I went to was Jay's Incomparable Concert

and my life will be complete once i see Wang Leehom and F4 in concert :lol:

Guest heartwreckss

i've seen taking back sunday, weezer, and the fray;

the most amazing experience ever, haha.

and i go to local shows regularly [houston calls, madison, patent pending, race the sun, the finals, etc],

which add up to a huge handful of bands.

i'll hopefully be going to the warped tour this year.

and i'm really excited because i'm going to the bamboozle,

which will basically make me very happy.

i would love to see the academy is and head automatica.

Guest tifachan

Omgg. You know what concert I really wanted to go to...?

Dir en grey's concert back at New York at the Avalon- which is closed down for dealing drugs and such.... xDD

Guest Oyasumiyabi

The one concert i am DIENG to go to now is the NEW dir en grey concert with Korn starting this july. x] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 <3333333

Guest Rikku22

oh man i've been to so many....i don't know if i could list them all

fall out boy

panic! at the disco

the academy is

the hush sound

chris tomlin

the fray

david crowder band

barlowgirl

armor for sleep

and probably a handful more

Guest wee33

i've been to Bi/Rain's Concert in NYC and Green Day's mini concert in NYC also. and that's it. i would like to see Placebo live.

Archived