Concerts you've been to and/or want to go to

Guest vc1188

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only been to one: SMTOWN NYC 2011 @ Madison Square Garden.
I'm going to Sarah Brightman's concert this fall.
I want to go to another SMTOWN concert. and I want to see a KRY concert (but I'm not going to fly to Asia for that, so it's not happening). and a DB5K concert (it was my goal, but I waited too long :()

• 4 weeks later...
Guest wolfie2013

My first and only real concert was SPYAIR (Jrock group) in Seoul. Was pretty awesome although it was awkward being one of the only few white people there, lol. 
Hoping to spend time in Japan and see concerts from people like Home Made Kazoku, TMR, SPYAIR again, and Daichi Miura, especially! 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest itzmelulu

I've only been to one concert and it was the most beautiful experience I've ever had. 2 of one of my fave band played and my list just went up after hearing the other bands play.

Avenged Sevenfold

Three days grace

Black Tide

Bands I wanna see live:

Rise Against

Sum 41

Fall Out Boy

All Time Low

Red Jumsuit Apparatus

A Day To Remember

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Dope

Disturb

Simple Plan

Blink 182

Guest itzmelulu

I've only been to one concert and it was the most beautiful experience I've ever had. 2 of one of my fave band played and my list just went up after hearing the other bands play.

Avenged Sevenfold

Three days grace

Black Tide

Bands I wanna see live:

Rise Against

Sum 41

Fall Out Boy

All Time Low

Red Jumsuit Apparatus

A Day To Remember

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Dope

Disturb

Simple Plan

Blink 182

Ugh... Amg HOW CAN I FORGET!

I've seen WALK OF THE EARTH live

And I cried cause I was all the way at the back while my boyfriend and his friends were at the front and was able to talk to them ;A; UGH

• 1 month later...

never been to a real concert before, I think....I vaguely remember seeing TUBE perform and i was like way in the back.  I don't remember if that was a concert or not.  i'm not a fan of TUBE.  -_-;;; 

oh yeah, and I went to a concert with my friends when a few Korean artists came to perform for a Korean festival that was held over here.  we were all the way in back.  but one of my friends saw shinhwa's dongwon and some other members up close.  lucky her....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest spicystrawberry

Does MTV World Stage count?? I have been MTV WORLD STAGE 2010, 2011 and 2012.

I have seen Wonder Girls, Katy Perry, Tokio Hotel, Beast, Jay Park, KARA, Justin Bieber and another two band but I forgotten. @@

I wanna see BIG BANG and of course Adele. ♡.♡

Guest mangelito

First concert I've ever been to was One Direction's this year HAHA.But I'd really love to experience more, it was the best feeling being at a concert. There were so many opportunities to watch Kpop artists perform in concerts like CNBLUE, Junsu and 4Minute this year but I never went!
I would love to see Justin Timberlake or Beyonce live in concert though - I heard they were really good in person. Or seeing those Hatsune Miku hologram concerts like they have in Japan? (I don't know if they still have them now though)

Archived