[[ W-inds Thread ]]

Guest sHIK-kUN

Guest is19962001

Oh ya i saw that clip too. I'm so jealous of those HK fans! I heard they got offers from korea and china. They're gettin really popular around asia now. Yes they shall come to @merica!

6f79907a.jpg

^ the pics are so cute^

yah..not just HK fans are very united, also we need to thank their company in HK..they always give us chance to show our love to w-inds.,,, to let them know that they really have many many lovely fans in hk and we have waited them for 5 years...hahaha :blush:

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thaigerl

My gawd, everytime I see Keita, that boy is growing like a tree. And poor Ryuichi and Ryohei... I wish they were all the same tall height like Keita.

Ah I miss them. I'm slowly getting back into my w-inds. phase. It goes on and off every once in a while. They have a 5th album now which I gotta catch up with.

Recent pic from Popteen 4/1

9fb4a3d0.jpg

oh wow they all came out looking hawt in this pic. saved ^_^

its in the stars the song grows on you, but the PV was pretty hawt. esp keita. =X him in a suit is like gosh heaven. hehe~

i just finished their ageha concert... wow it was sooo awesome even better than the one last year, in my opinion. Keita looks so good, and the dances are really nice too! gotta watch it everyone!!

where is this :phew: lol. i love their song ageha. its such a soothing song in my opinion.

btw does anyone know a clubbox or site that has everything w-inds from when they debuted (all songs, perfs, etcc) ??

Guest jennis

i used to LOVEEEE winds.. back when they all sounded like girls..

but now keitas voice changed a lot.. n it hasnt worked for me ><"

he used to look soooooo cute!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest is19962001

pics of w-inds. 's new single << trial>>, which will release on 24th of May. Overseas fans pls support!!!~~~

f0sg.jpg

a0jp.jpg

Guest XhoXho

Wow~ They've grown up so much. I remember them when I was 14 (6 years ago) and watching some Japanese show w/my parents.

People say, "Keita looks so hot now." I feel so old~ >o<

I *always* thought they were hot, 'cause at the *time* they were~! At least in my little girl head.

Thnx so much everybody for posting their pics, it's so interesting seeing how they look now ^o^

Archived