i love this japanese band ^___^

esp. Keita :x :x :x

he looks very HOT on the new PV "it's in the star" =D

i have some new pics ^^

JU_ww1.jpg

w-inds_THANKS_R.jpg

RUMORED to be their 5th album cover

2n1di-1-9887.jpg

credits to mrs. tachibana and vividw-inds.

thanx for the pics, the middle ones looks sooo very artistic!!

i'd make statues for keita --jk, some greek guy should :P

i need to check out their new pvs

Guest is19962001

their "it's in the stars" single is so cool.. the three songs in this single are also very nice and special... like 3 re-mix songs combining together as 1 song.. :P

i really like Keita's voice...so sweet :blush:

Guest iSayOink

my gosh, i still remember how they used to look like a couple of years ago! and god! they've grown so manly now!!! hahahaha!! XD i love their smiles, lol. always innocent and friendly~ lol

lol, not only have they changed on the outside, their voices got higher!! O.O hahah, i dunno wat to say to dat, lol. I still love their music and all, lol. And I must say I dislike Japanese male singers with voices so high (that it sounds like a duck, hahaha, somwat~) but when it comes to W-inds, it really doesn't matter anymore, hahahaha. And i'm still clinging onto them. THnx for those new pixxies!! They look so cute!! XD

--Keita Fan (heehee) lol ^-^

Guest bubblieri

ahhh!!! keita's really grown on me versus the others :) do you guys know any links to their sites? i had one on my favorites list on my old computer....which died....but i can't find it anymore. it had like a bunch of pvs and mv and etc.!!!

oh dear god.. what does his hat say? richard simmons power`d p.ssy wagon?! o __________ o;;;;;;;;;

btw, he looks hot in that picture. x) i <3 ryohei!!

AHHA I was wondering that too!.. bad boy! hehe but he's my fav still <33 he's SO adorable and pretty! :x

Keita is getting hotter and Ryuichi is cutee!!

Archived