[[ W-inds Thread ]]

Guest sHIK-kUN

Guest sHIK-kUN
Kekke... Who can forget W-inds?
I love this trio. I need to upload some of the screenies I got but none the less... Wait patiently XD

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest goodvibrations

winds.jpg

The first boy band I've grown fond of <3

Ryohei has always been my favorite member. Keita's muscular image really isn't working for me, and Ryuichi's current image is questionable.

w-inds. love!

Guest Aithne

^back when Keita was skinny! I completely agree with how you think. Great minds think alike, eh?

Ryohei is my favorite member.

Keita is getting too buff.

Ryuichi's style right now is getting kind of strange...

But that's how I think, I'm still a huge fan of w-inds., but I'm not feeling their new style...

Guest trueloveway

I actually disliked them quite a lot when I first listened to some songs but they have definitely grown a lot on me. Now their songs make me happy XD

Ryuichi will always be my fave member.

Guest wingless_butterfly

i like their new look now, but ive always been a fan of them, lol..

appaarently keita's voice is higher than the average man, so its higher pitvhed,...intersting huh

but they have grown a lot taller too....its good tho

they're all in their 20's?

Guest fantasiimaker

KEITA!! <3

I like all their old songs...I'm starting to fall out of them a little T__T WHY OH WHY RYUICHI DID YOU DYE YOUR HAIR AND GET A SKIRT (for Izayoi no tsuki <___<) I liked Ryu's ponytail...but the half-skirt was overdoing it for me lol.

Guest trueloveway

I like Ryu as a blonde! Short blonde hair...I like. Ryo looks good as a blonde too. But yeah, I agree that the kilt thing was bad ;-;

Guest Volatile_Soul

yay w-inds. they were the first group to really get me in japanese music, love them heaps and still do XD go Ryuichi!

Guest Oh! Snap

Now that I am a w-inds. fan, I wonder how I ever got along without them XD I am loving their new looks~ Keita's red streaks and Ryuichi's blonde/black *_* <3! Except I hope Ryohei still doesn't have the mustache fuzz going on o___O; I can't tell~

It's so crazy to look at them when they were young and look at them now.

52pc2bc.jpg

A recent picture ^^~

Archived