[[ W-inds Thread ]]

Guest sHIK-kUN

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he's releasing an album too! i think i read that on yesasia.com

my friend said yesasia isn't really a good site to rely on for news. They said another artist's album was going to be released but there are no plans for her release.

Who knows we'll just have to wait and see.

actually i just found out yesterday that his album IS true. Yeah my friend n i were discussing about how similar his songs were in the michishirube single. In fact she left a message on his blog suggesting different type of songs. But i guess that's too late for his album since the album was already finished. Oh well i hope he reads the suggestions and have a different style in his future singles

Guest iSayOink

Keita is charming, lol

and Ryohei is hilarious XD and goofy

(dang i totally didn't recognize him in those pictures on post #17!!!! OoO--- It's surprisingly shocking how usually, he looks so goofy and all but when he's "serious" it almost makes your heart stop for a second, XD)

sadly i dunno much about ryuichi (if i DID spell his name wrong, yeah it figures > .<)

i honestly don't like guys who have high voices but somehow i dunno why im still so stuck to w-inds! LOL awesome boy-band for some reason. >3<

^woot amen to that! heres the full pic of the limited edition

1dffea5d.jpg

His album will be out on 11/29. Everyone should go pre-order it or grab it at a store near you! Cant wait for the release! :w00t:

^yep at first i thought he just threw a towel on his head like those boxers do lol. Here are some pics from arena 37. Woo hot!

71118756.jpg

7e452e91.jpg

04c770c3.jpg

credits to w-inds.cn

W-inds. is Love.

I esp like Ryuichi tho I like all of them. I miss all of them so much and it's just so sad to hear that Keita's releasing hiw own single by this november (I guess?).. Tho they say they have no plans of disbanding.. It just makes me sad to see one of them leaving the two behind. Huhuhuhu. :(

But oh well, W-inds. is a great trio and really cute too. I will upload my own share of pictures next time! :)

• 5 weeks later...
Guest choco-late

Although they have mature a lot... But they are still a kid, look at this!

6d3uy1893aig7bq8.jpg

6d3uy2893aip2np2.jpg

6d3uy3893aca6nq9.jpg

6d3uy4893avc8uw9.jpg

6d3uy5893agv0ir9.jpg

6d3uy6893aoz1ie5.jpg

Ryo is such a child, crawling on the floor with the kids.

Guest oh!kura

I saw that at the w-inds. LJ comm~ LOL! They're so cute!! Ryohei is adorable with little kids cause he's the same height as them. NOT TO MENTION I RABU HIS NEW PURPLE HAIR <333 hahahaha

• 4 weeks later...

Archived