Dbsk's Rising Sun Is From Vietnam?

Guest JunsuHeechul

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest miss scarlett

The "You know why" part does sound a bit like Max, but I don't think so. IMO, Max's voice is slightly deeper.

Or maybe I have bad ears lol

I don't think they will be that stupid to claim that the song is originally theirs though, considering that DBSK isn't unnoticed in Vietnam.

It's ridiculous that they didn't come up with their own dance. Even SJ-M's remake of Suju's "U" had a different dance.

-sigh-

I honestly feel bad to call myself vietnamese now.

The vietnamese music industry has done something like this multiple times,

they even took like the music of some of se7en's song and used different lyrics.

But this...by far is ..just idiotic and pathetic. DBSK are the originals, not only that,

they're international icons and if the "535" say that they are the "real" dbsk

then, someone needs to give them an update and a slap in the face :/

i'm sadden by this. what the music industry in vietnam would do

wow :(

EDIT____

is this considered bashing? O_o?

Guest tsubomichan

vietnam is so pathetic

they always copy korean singers

like bao thy copies hyori

& this other group took super juniors u

Guest sp4078

this is embarrassing. That's why V-pop sucks ! NO, this is not bashing, this is the truth. I'm viet and I couldn't bother myself listening. Plagiarism is just too popular, those ppl have no shame. Seriously. I'm not even DBSK's fan but this is just too embarrassing.

Guest CriticalHit

Uhh.. they shoulda worked harder on it if they wanted to claim they made it...

you can hear Changmin's parts clearly in the song LOL

Guest FRUITYCHEESECAKE

That was so interesting and entertaining..

I don't know the dance moves to the song but it looked like the ones that DBSK did for the song.

I still hear DBSK singing the song even though I was watching the group 535 singing and dancing. o_o

I am so EMBARRASSED for the group. >_<

Guest momojojo
this gave me a laugh. you should try this... open both links.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elNglqcTbxc and

start listening to the viet boyband's video from 1:22 and dbsk's mv from 1:41 simultaneously. It's like listening to the same song with two guys singing it in two different languages (which is technically what is really happening). still, i thought it was funny. ^^

haha i love changmin's part

i wonder if my cousins in vietnam know about this

they're big dbsk fans

-sighs- well at least they didn't butcher changmin's part right? yeah i know its the same <<

Guest SE7ENsyuhja

Instead of just taking the song without credits, they could've just asked to remake the song...

I doubt SM would chop off their heads if they just asked to do a remake.

I'll stop there. I shouldn't say too much :vicx:

Guest nacj88

IS that their official song/???! cuz if it is...thats not good hiding skills. If its just imitating them in ONE performance, then its fine. We need to find out what kind of direction they're going first, before we judge.

Guest ohhlalakelly

Lmfao, I saw this last night and my immediate response was to laugh.... really hard. HAHHAHAHA!!

I'm Vietnamese and I don't even understand what they're saying or maybe i'm just horrible at my own language, lol. I think they're talking about love?? But whatever. As I said in the DBSK thread. Good try "535", but nothing beats the original.

Yes, they could've asked SM to remake the song, that's fine. People do remakes all the time, including DBSK. But to copy the dance too? AND use Changmin's scream acting as if it was their own? lol. Way to be original, they're just making a fool of themselves.

Guest min_60

this is serious plagiarism...

Having the same dance choreography is fine but putting changmin's high part as theirs is not fine at all...

And to be honest, they didnt do this song justice at all...

...Whoa. WHOA, haha, now that was interesting. Changmin's parts were still CLEARLY audible, hahaha.

Are you sure they claim that it was written by them originally? It may be that that man wrote the Vietnamese lyrics only, not composed the actual song.

But if they do claim it's by them, WHOA, yet again. That's just... no.

Guest Yunho<3
So ... you're a wannabee too? You're vietnamese, and you want to refuse your nationality, your country? Who do you want to become then? :rolleyes:

I'm Vietnamese, and i'm proud of my country. But i have to admit that vietnamese music industry is in a bad situation. Those young singers only know how to copy, or cover foreign songs... I feel bad, and pity them, cause an artist without ideas is very ... pathetic!

Can i agree with you?

I'm Viet and proud of it.I shouldn't be embarrass it ain't my fault.

And i ain't no wannabe.Not all Vietnamese are wannabes.

Let be honest they kinda alright.

But they shouldn't say they're the original which just giving us a big laugh.

It alright for them to cover people song but they shouldn't say theyre the original.

Let be honest SM cover song too.But they just don't say they the original.

The word original is getting on my nerves now.

But some Vietnamese artist write song too,their music industry is growing too.They trying to write some song.

But it jsut still these ignorant people calling ''Vietnamese people are wannabes''.well not all of them are hun.

I'm blaming these people for saying ''original''.

I just notice nne of my sentence make sense.But i bet yall should get what i mean.

Archived