Dbsk's Rising Sun Is From Vietnam?

Guest JunsuHeechul

Guest EHNerJI

@.@ did they say it was original song? lol.

i think what they were meaning to say was the viet version was like translated or w.e by 'huynh hoai phong'

i'm just not gonna get worked up about something like this when i don't know the whole story :rolleyes:

now.. if they're saying that all of that is original, then yeah, that'd be stupid & wrong XD

since it's obviously a well known song XD but this could all just be a missunderstanding =.=''

so as of now.. i'm pretty much neutral on the subject XD

& if there is a problem, then i guess that SM will deal with it ~ nothing i can do XD haha

i thought it was just a fan performance? @.@ & i don't think they did that badly..

i feel bad that people are like bashing them T.T

btw, is that even a reliable source? :ph34r: that's the only place i've seen info on '535' haha

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Uyen Duong

I feel embarassed even though I'm not the people in there O__O..

for I.. am Viet. D: Not that I hate being Vietnamese, LOL.

OH GOSH! It's so so so so obvious that it's copied.

They're going to be charged for plagiarism! O__O..

Unless SM admits that Rising Sun is from Vietnam, I won't believe 535.

I've never even heard of them..

EDIT:

*sigh* I'm really ashamed that I'm a Viet. I really hate Vietnam. They're so wannabee. ><"

Whoaaaaaa.. I wouldn't go as far as to say that I'd hate being Vietnamese... =.=;;

Why would you hate your own country?

535 might have to stay away for a bittt.. O______O;;

Guest lovelykim

what????

another people claimed again??

LOL..just stop this thing, dude..

they have no shame at all surely..^^

ROFL they claimed it??? yet they just sang it? when dbsk already sang this song like years ago? and how the heck the dance could be SO SIMILAR to dbsk one lol and why the way they sang this song also look exactly like the dbsk members kekeke

well atleast some chinese singer like

energy

said that they covered JTL song not claiming it as their song

Someone gonna get sue kekeke

unless SM already allowed them to do the cover and what they meant bout made by that viet composer is the viet LYRIC made by that guy

that's a whole diff story but if they claim it WEW @____@

let's just hope it's only talent contest ^^;

Guest cherrie.7

i hate threads like this; yet i come in it anyway -.-;;..

it could be their record label telling them to do this or whatever~

Guest xXsmilesXx

Bad move on their part

Cassiopeia is gonna kill :o

:lol: lmao..thats was hilarious.

whoot..i had a good laugh...

Guest goong_93

totally awful, disgusting......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can't they do their own style?? I'm a vietnamese but....really disappointing!! they absolutely don't have voice to sing it!! Dancing?? did they really learn to dance?? ( at least they could change steps - or training at least for 10years to dance it!!)

how embarrassing?!?!

Guest Badboyz

How old is this news?

Is it recent? or like a few months ago?

Cuz i dont see much turmoil in korean sites at the moment...

Guest plumangel3

i just read about this on SYP. its pretty frustrating to read that some vietnamese ppl that commented over there are ashamed to be vietnamese just because a boy band (which ive never heard of) decided to sing a vietnamese version of Rising Sun. i really really hope that they did not claim that theirs was an original.

as for their perf. i think they did a decent job singing to vietnamese lyrics. it wasnt that bad or anything.

lol the obvious input of Changmin's voice is so funny.

anyways, i hope some vietnamese singers will start being more original with their work....

Guest disfunktional.

i think it's a talent contest, btw, the beginning is dbsk's anyways

haha. it was used to advertise thei 2nd asia concert tour in Korea.

they have terrible voices o-o i'm ashamed to be viet sometimes -____-"

Guest rainVSxiah

they are sooooooo stupid

do they really think that anyone on this earth gona belive that the song is theirs

hahahaha this is really a joke

wow...

puahahahhaa

wow...

if they want to copy they should of gave credits

to DBSk or something

copying the exactly SAME song and SAME dance.

is just wow..

plus DBSK did this song wayy longer be4 they did.

i think more than alot of people know thats DBSK's song..

at least pick a different song that people barley know

instead of a really famous one which we already know

its from DBSK no matter what..

=_=;;

Guest x0_saturn_0x

gawd that was ridiculous -_-

i couldnt even finish watching that

did they actually think ppl would believe that they were the originals? plain pathertic. T_T

no one can pull of DBSK not matter how hard they try.

that was just sad and embarassing.

Guest sam sik

Whoooooo fangirl snowstorm!!

I would be angry right now. I would.

But, we can't just all jump to conclusions. Firstly, nobody knows for sure that 535 stood in front of a camera and said "We made this song, who is DBSK? Is it some sort of wannabe band that copied our song Rising Sun?". No they didn't. All we have is a video of a bunch of dudes dancing exactly to the song and its translated. We could all be mistaken that what they were trying to say was that their songwriter or whatever made the song in Vietnamese. There's no source.

Vietnamese music industry does covers of songs all the time, like I remember Depend on You - Ayumi Hamasaki on Paris by Night. Translated. It was probably credited or it probably wasn't. All I know was that I didn't have enough sources to KNOW that the song was stolen or just covered. These guys are just trying to do a cover damn it. Go on youtube and type a dance/singing cover for any song. Yet we don't say "Wow there's totally no chance in hell you can rap like Mike Shinoda" or "Wow compared to Kirk Hammett of Metallica, you suck, he's the original and you're not".

I'm not trying to defend or attack 535 or DBSK. I'm speaking on a neutral point of view. For all I know, I could be totally wrong or I could be completely right.

/end.

*in b4 the fangirl storm.

Archived