Dbsk's Rising Sun Is From Vietnam?

Guest JunsuHeechul

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest deathrae

Whenever you put up a thread with a note not to bash, people still bash anyways.

Look on the bright side. At least the extremely crucial parts of the song(Changmin's screams) weren't butchered(haha cause it's HIS screams). But I hope the viewers know who the original artistes are.

And maybe TVXQ will gain more fans from there. ;)

I'm From VN and I'm so sorry that some Vn people do that to you all and especially our DBSK

I can't believe it

I'm So Sorry

^

.. except I'm not from VN, but I'm Viet.

Can people stop bashing please?

Yes, I know they copied DBSK, yes I know they're in the wrong for doing so.

Maybe they didn't know, maybe they did.

I am ashamed by them for doing this because it's nothing but plagiarism.

To all DBSK fans, I'm gonna say sorry on their behalf even though I don't know them.

I'm very sure many many DBSK fans will get very angry with this.

Does the saying "No Bashing" ever have an effect?

- Lenaa

Guest natural-retard

I guess 535 does not know DBSK has the biggest fan base in the WORLD, and this song was one of their biggest hits.... Oh, and some fans are extremely scary...so i fear for the lives of 535, seriously...

But the point is they copied it and claimed it to be theirs and the dance, making money of it which in this case could have been DBSK's money, therefore someone should send this to SM and sue the pants of them and make their publicly apologise for this. Because all fans can do now is complaint whereas SM can take action that this situation deserves.

Guest xdeathberry

Ahaha how can they copy a really famous song / group like that and deny the whole thing?

If they really didn't know, well, they don't deserve to be in the entertainment business 'cause they don't

know anything about current [or not so current cause RS came out YEARS ago] songs.

lol

But I guess it's a source of erm. Entertainment?

Perhaps? XD

hehe..

just watched the video...

exactly the same..

and u can hear changmin's part too

i think it will be nice if they said that they make a remake for this song...

remake for philipines version....

Guest msjerur

I'm From VN and I'm so sorry that some Vn people do that to you all and especially our DBSK

I can't believe it

I'm So Sorry

Aw sweetie, it's okay. No need to apologize if you weren't a part of it.

i saw this like 10 minutes earlier on SYP...and i was literally LMAO >.< it isnt that bad, but OMG No one can beat my DBSK and their lyrics sounded so funny and un- matching to the regular smooth flow of the korean and japanese and even Chinese version.

Guest NicaT

I don't want to be ashamed of my nationality, but this kind of people make me do that!

is there a hole I can burry myself in so I can disappear from this shame?

aaaarrrrggghh!!!!

Guest xdeathberry

LOl it's not your fault.

The whole world is full of people that make you ashamed.

It's not like I'm outraged or anything, but I think they should, you know.

At least admit their mistake.

Guest system_chaos

You know, I'm really curious. DID THEY REALLY CLAIM THAT THIS IS ORIGINAL? I mean... is this song being marketed right now as an original piece?

Cause if it's just a cover... and the one who placed the info on the 'composed by' slot is just misinformed or sth... then it's fine. D:

IDDDKKKK.

Well...one plus side to it was that not only is Rising Sun sung hot in Korean and Japanese, now it's in Vietnamese too! :lol: And you guys, you never know whose original it was. I mean, I'm just saying. :3

Guest melody9.

lols, they should practice on the dancing. =) and also give credits <_<

hahaha the song isnt bad i guess.. its just.. lame and stupid

Guest wing834

how can they claim that they composed it when then used changmin's high note~

and rising sun is a SMP piece, and only SM produces these type of songs~ which makes

it unique in this world~ i bet lee soo man must be well angry, coz him and his men

chroegraphed the steps according to the song, and they produced it~

Guest joon-ki-fied

Topic starter, why did you create this thread when bashing these guys is your own intention? By creating this thread you only cause more negative hype.

To all naive fangirls from Vietnam who feel 'guilty'(WTF?)/ashamed/ whatever, you have no reason to be!

Guest lccyn

wow.

they didn't even make an effort to sing changmin's part too.

Are they officially singers or just wanting to copying dbsk?

because this is serious plagarism.

Archived