Dbsk's Rising Sun Is From Vietnam?

Guest JunsuHeechul

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest underthesea88

even i'm vietnamese but shame on they...

Why do they have to copy???

Even the dance steps...

Well. Bang them please!

I Hate Copy Cats.

Guest Maedy

Well Im Viet and Im not shame to be a Viet . Theyre just a small amount of bad people in a large amount of good us -_- ~ Im sure that no Viet people agree with what these guys were doing .

This performance was shown on a unpopular channel of Vietnam , so they think they wont be caught but they are absolutely WRONG .

I hear that it has appeared on a Korean newspaper :rolleyes: ~ What's gonna happen next u think ;) ? It'll be a lesson for people who steal !

Guest ammy_love_tvxq

Seriously no offense but if they wanna copy DBSK's

song then they should make it better haha!!

but you know no one can sing and dance this

song better than DBSK!!! It's exactly the same

but different language don't they feel ashamed??

this is like DBSk's trademark song they didn't even buy the copyright yet!

I was like Wow how can they do this?? this is not so nice

This is not COPYING but it's more like DUPLICATING!!

i think this topic should be closed now.

I agree. I'm viet and theres so much bashing on this topic. This group makes me feel like a fool.

Not like I'm ashamed of being viet but theres so much bashing >.<

I don't think the "No Bashing" rule ever works. So whats the point of putting up this topic? :wacko:

Obviously there is going to be bashing from the DBSK fans. No offense to the topic starter >.<

I think this group was stupid for doing this but you guys don't need to bash >.<.

I totally think it was hella stupid when the claimed it as theirs S:

They should've remade it or something.

I never listen to Viet Nam's music cause i don't like it.

But just cause of these people copying DBSK's song doesn't mean that all the Viet people who read this topic should be ashamed.

Every country has bad sides and good. >.<

I dislike the music industry in Viet Nam, but it's not like i hate Viet Nam.

but...

I think this should be closed down.

Everything is gonna be bad.....

I think we ( vietnamese ) needn't be ashamed to be Vietnamese....we have a right to proud of my country........

But,the fly in the ointment, we can't deny that they're wrong.....and their irresponsible act caused adverse effect to our country's image....but it's a small number....ok.....=.=....

And I myself am DBSK's fan.....when I knew this news....I feel bad....I feel angry....

Their act isn't fit to harm the relationship of VietNam n other countries.....

My friend told me that YunHo would solve this problem....n those VietNamese guys are responsible for their acts, they have to be punished....

And VietNam isn't only one country that have people do this atcs ( many countries )....Don't think like that and think that all u guys can dishonour us and my country much as u want to...remember....

Don't call us " DBSK's stupid VietNamese girls "....I think these girls are not DBSK's fan ( maybe antifan =.= )....and they just want to bring every problem worse....and make DBSK hate us....as I said...we won't be ashamed to be VietNamese beacause of those bad guys ( too little....every country can have....)

So....stop discussing this topic.....thanks....

Archived