Dbsk's Rising Sun Is From Vietnam?

Guest JunsuHeechul

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pubsquash

*clears throat*

Well....that was...interesting. It's so awkward to hear Vietnamese in foreign songs.

I'm not surprised though. If you've seen enough Vietnamese music shows, you'd know that they do covers of foreign songs quite often. I'm sure it was mislabelled or misunderstood or something cos they usually only mention the person who created the lyrics. Still, no surprises on that kind of cover.

Many Vietnamese artists have covered so many western songs and Chinese songs over the years, i'm happy that they're finally doing more Korean song covers. (though it's still weird to hear -.-) They are no different than those "fans" on YouTube doing their own captured performances for the world to see, or like singing contestants in xxxIdol. They are simply fans of the music and someone wanted them to perform on TV.

Yeesh!

All those so called Viets who posted that they had felt shame upon seeing those guys...wow, no pride at all. It's ok for you to not like what you saw, should keep it to yourself or just say you don't like it. But don't ever feel ashamed of your nationality because of someone else.

P.S. I've seen rude comments about people insulting Vietnamese music industry, hence the bashing of the country. Hey! It's still recovering, just like how Korea was recovering. It's gonna take quite a number of years for Vietnam to catch up to the other powerful Asian countries. Don't discriminate. True that i prefer the traditional sounds but every country will have influences from all over the world and eventually create another version or other sounds too. Don't Discriminate.

P.S.S. i had a strange feeling when i saw the topic title, then i saw the credits, then i :rolledeyes:

Guest frnds4eva

If they did a cover then that's fine. But if they were going to totally rip off DBSK and call it their own they could've at least done it well <_<

Guest BabyPAM

This is actually considered old news. It was released a year or so ago. It wasnt a very popular article though. Plus i dont think some viet soompiers, should be " ashamed" of their culture. It makes you stand out as viet with no sense of pride but display you as being a shameful person of their native land because of a song ? OH please. It happens all the time. It's unfortunate they are no names in the asia entertainment industry and they so happened to rip off such a popular song.Whether in Korea , America or not . May i asked the topic starter. . wheres this reliable source, claiming a viet man produced the track ? Maybe they were doing a cover. Your really creating war here by starting this topic.

NOT ONLY THAT BUT NOBODY has the rights to say that viet singers or this particular group is pathetic . YOU cant be completely saying its this bands fault. Perhaps theyre just like any other sell out .. who 's following the words of the company to sing and dance to whatever track. Like Hyori , she never wrote or produced the track GET YA. .yet she's getting blamed for all of the plagarism and court cases.

Also, for those that are like saying how oh dont they know about THE POWER OF CASSOPEIA AND SM. . please, VIET is still recovering from previous problems and many rural areas are at poverty. It's slowly catching up to the economic industry as other asian countries and the outside world is not as exposed to the country itself. Therefore it wouldnt be suprising, that the media have not heard of this song . Just because TVXQ IS popular in China , Thailand and other neighboring countries, it doesnt necessary imply that they are going to be well known and all their songs have been heard by Viet , Laos and such.

Guest Ladii_U-Know

Danggg people can obviously know it is DBSK's since there are fans from everywhere v.v

I am not going to say mean stuff because hey, they got the dance okay but I will just go and listen to the real song now~! xD

Guest celinewalksin10

if they're claiming that it's their song.. now that's not really right..

they should give proper credits, and the shouts? it's so changmin..

it can't be hard to say that it's a "remake"..

Guest pinkylily.
<_< so pathetic that these people would copy dongbang's music and say it is their own. their probably just trying to get popular because they know how popular dongbang it. but its so useless by saying its THEIR song when its the same exact thing from rising sun except in a different language :wacko: i have a strong feeling that these guys are going to get bashed like crazy.

Guest himaori

It's really not surprising that they covered and CLAIMED the song as their composed song. Before that, many Vietnamese singers/composers also took foreign songs and said that they composed it. Well, those are LOSERS, but just now, not in the past. Vietnamese music in 1970s, 1980s were very good. We had a bunch of great composers and singers.

There is still a dispute among young Vietnamese about Vietnamese music as I know when I went around some Vietnamese sites.

And when I watched this performance, I doubt that they were singing live. Well, lipsync is very "popular" in VN singers. :))

"the whole music industry in Vietnam is just plain screwed up, why do i say this? They copy songs and they are proud of it, they copy songs and don't give credit to the originator there are heaps of artist in Vietnamese who have copied eng, korean , japanese, or richard simmons songs no doubt. Im sure if u researched u find that most artists have copied at least one foreign song. As to the comment on the Lawsuit; ive always wondered why nothing has been done."

I read this comment off of shenyuepop don't bash me or the person

because the person is Viet too.

When I think of this(his/her comment) I think it's very true because I've seen

this other who is also Viet Claiming(or something like that) about Chae Yeon

song 'Two Of Us' singing and dancing exactly like Yeonie! no credits at all!

which she totally sucks a-s and I hate her! *barf sh@nk*

So I guess it's not that big of deal for them?

BUT ALL VIET shouldn't be ashamed, just those who does this should be

Guest donghae.

well,i have nothing to say.

but de screaming really does belongs to changmin,i swear.

& do they really have to copied de dancesteps?

can't they like invent their own?

hais.

plus,de rap part sounds like yoochun too.

well,i don'tknow.

lastly,i still prefer TVXQ version.

they rock de song like hell,hahas.

Guest oshyn

i think it's hilarious, no offense to anybody. and anyway, i think dbsk is popular enough for almost everyone to know that the song is theirs.

this gave me a laugh. you should try this... open both links.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elNglqcTbxc and

start listening to the viet boyband's video from 1:22 and dbsk's mv from 1:41 simultaneously. It's like listening to the same song with two guys singing it in two different languages (which is technically what is really happening). still, i thought it was funny. ^^

p/s try to get them to really sync. it's even funnier. especially when changmin's part comes.

Guest ciarain

Sooner or later , DBSK will be popular in VN .

Once the video reached Soompi , Korean fans are gonna know about this too

--> SM will know it as well

You know what will happen after that

Guest bobo33

they had better mean lyrics!! or else they're dead. i mean the WHOLEEEEE song is there, no doubt about it.. even the english lyrics are the same

Seriously, don't they afraid they'll be scolded by SM and Cassiopeia? O_O;;

DBSK is a very big name, SM Entertainment is a big company, and Cassiopeia consists of many hardcore fans

They're like digging their own grave

They will be attacked by Cassiopeia LOL

I don't feel angry even just a bit, I just worry about them, how they will live after this o_o

Guest bonbons

HAHAHHAHAHA this is total FAIL

retarded people, if you're gonna copy don't copy the SAME things, the rap, the bg music, vocals...omg

this isn't even worth hating, it's just funny as hell

Guest sweetnessangel

*sigh* I'm really ashamed that I'm a Viet. I really hate Vietnam. They're so wannabee. ><"

Archived