Dbsk's Rising Sun Is From Vietnam?

Guest JunsuHeechul

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vt__hunnii

^

smiile, you don't need to ask for permission to do a cover, ALOT of ppl do covers

but you do need permission for remakes

is there a video of them SAYING this song was composed by huynh hoai phong?

just becasue this stupid person huynh hoai phong

claimed that he composed it doesn't mean they copied dbsk, they could just be doing a cover like alot of wannabes >.>

btw I'm vietnamese, and these people look so pathetic

not because they are doing a cover and did not credit or got the credits wrong

but because they voices airnt good... trust me there are alot of good viet singers!

Guest bbsuju

vietnamese people copy soo much of other people's work it gets anoyying.. <_<

in Van Son 39 Andy Quach and Linda Chou sung the Timeless song by Junsu and Zhang Li Yin...but vietnamese lyrics..here's the vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEnMnOLIYLM...feature=related

Vietnamese people seriously needs to come up with songs of their own..and songs that are at least catchy..> <;;

and this is coming from a 100% vietnamese girl.

edit: I sooo agree with the post above.

Guest mangoberry
I think there is a misunderstanding here! They DO NOT say that Rising Sun is their, or it's DBSK who copied them...

They did not claim it was their own.

They did not claim DBSK copied them.

It doesn't matter if they did or did not claim those things, matter of the fact is, they did not credit the original. Period.

Meaning IT IS plagiarisms and against copyrights.

To make the situation worse, they put Phong's name next to the song's title. Now, when a person's name (besides the group's name) is next to a title, people automatically assume that that's the composer of the song.

Also, the person did not translate the song, but rewrote the lyrics into a LOVE song. If this is not the case of a cover, then they really took this song as their own.

So this is a huge infringement of copyright. Anyways, these guys should be sued if it turns out it's not a cover.

Okay, and TO viets who keep saying y'all are ashamed b/c of these losers, then yall are losers too!

in Van Son 39 Andy Quach and Linda Chou sung the Timeless song by Junsu and Zhang Li Yin...but vietnamese lyrics..here's the vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEnMnOLIYLM...feature=related

You do know that Timeless is originally an American song... right? by Kelly Clarkson?

So Koreans do covers too! not just Viets...

Covers aren't the problems.

The problem comes when people don't CREDIT and don't get proper permission to use the song.

Guest vt__hunnii

^

bbsuju,

Timeless is acutally by Kelly Clarkson and Justin Gaurini which ALOT of people covered!

I'm also vietnamese and yeah we do remake ALOT of songs, but we're not the only ones

Chinese people do it alot too, lol and Indians (lol Indian version of thriller)

Guest ohhlalakelly

Yeah, okay. I agree with mangoberry. The people in the Vietnamese Cassiopeia forum are getting really mad right now, lol. Or that's what my friend is telling me. These 535 guys did not give credit to SM or Kim Young Joon. And apparently, they're making an album full of DBSK's songs, just that they covered them. My friend just told me it and she's from that forum. I'm not believing it until 535's album comes out.

They should atleast try to do Max's scream, LOL. They should credit Changmin for that too! HAHAHAHAHA.

Guest dorkafied!

well that was interesting :mellow:

im amazed that they had the

the same extact moves in

dbsk's rising run, muchless

Chang Mina screms? ._.

Guest Katxdbsk

-_- uhm........... what a joke

I'm Viet and I can't even fully understand the song.

It's a upbeat song, and the romantic/ love lyrics doesn't really go well with it, not to mention their weak vocals (they were LYPSINCING!!!)

The new singers are getting worse, i guess i'll just stick to the good old ones.

Guest tee7nk

I'm vietnamese but I can't understand why they do that.

So ashamed =.="

Maybe, they want 2 be famous by everyway.

And now, they're really "famous"

My 1st post in soompi (_.__")

Guest wing834

agree with everythin that mangoberry said~ if someone wants to do a cover, they have to ask permission from the original composer/producers, plus pay them some money~

the fact that they didnt give proper credit to the producers of "rising sun" is quite bad~ even IF they "bought" the permission from SM, they shouldnt have copied the chroegraphy, but rather made it themselves, so that it doesnt look as if they have copied EVERYTHING~ and also changmin's scream!!!!

and if they r really producing a whole album from dbsk's songs, then they must have paid A LOT of money to SM, if not, then they would be in a massive problem~

Guest pinkie91

URGHHH....man...it's exactly the same...they are soooooo copycats...did they say that the song are theirs???

Guest HND_pipi

I'm From VN adn I'm so sorry

I can tell you that cassiopia in VN now really getting mad...they even swear !!!

I'm cass too

not almost vietnamese people like that....just a little stupid, very stupid one do that

plz...don't think all of us like these losers

composer Huynh Hai Phong said that he just translate it into VN, the channel wtore wrong...he'll issue a denial right now

But I'm still want to say sorry, when I heard that news, I cried and I fell so bad...I 'm so ashamed because of this bunch of the most stupid man in the world

they don't now how much cass in VN and in the world love DBSK...and they don't know how ridiculous their per was !!!

THEY CAN'T COVER DBSK

DON'T EVER DO THAT

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

I am seeing that people are saying that they said the Viet lyrics are written by that "hoai" guy~but did they say that the song was composed by him?

Because all I am seeing is "Rising Sun" lol like the dance is the same and stuff~and yeah the "you know why" part~

but i don't think they are that stupid, to use someone else's song and the part in the original song, and say they composed it~there must be some misunderstanding~

Guest joann_m

If they said that they covered 'Rising Sun' rather than saying it's origional, they wouldn't be getting that much heat from the press. But then again, some netizens are rather... lack of better word stupid and still don't like other bands singing their groups songs... even though it's actually a complement.

Anyways, I'm veering away from the topic. Stupid of them to say it's there own.

But I'm not exactly buying it right now. Where's the source? You're relaying it to us, but if there's an actual article of the people saying they composed it, then I'll believe.

Right now, I'm thinking it's more of a remake rather than copying. Kind of like how some korean singers sing other artists songs on shows, that 'Bad Boy' the 'krump' girl singing Bi's 'It's Raining' you know?

Guest wing834

u dont have to say sorry HND pipi, i mean its not vietnamese people's fault, its the people that took the song without permission, and claiming it there owns~ even if Huynh Hai Phong said that he only translated it, well he translated it completely wrong, coz he made rising sun into like a love song~

also even if Huynh Hai Phong only translated, did he ask for the permission of SM and the producers of rising sun? coz i mean, people cant just go a "steal" a song, without asking permission, change the lyrics, "steal" the chreography, and "steal" bits from the original singer (changminnie's high note)

Guest alius
I am seeing that people are saying that they said the Viet lyrics are written by that "hoai" guy~but did they say that the song was composed by him?

Because all I am seeing is "Rising Sun" lol like the dance is the same and stuff~and yeah the "you know why" part~

but i don't think they are that stupid, to use someone else's song and the part in the original song, and say they composed it~there must be some misunderstanding~

there's no say "composed by:...", only "lyrics: Huynh...." is appears on vid so i dont think they said the song are theirs but as an artist, they should credit to the original artist.

Guest Yunho<3
I was just about to say that. But you took the words right out of my mouth.

i third that.

I love being Viet and not a single bit ashamed.

Korean do cover of song too.But it just these people say they're the original which gave me a pretty good laugh.

Vietnamese music can be pretty awesome too.It just we have ignorant people don't try to explore Vietnamese music culture.

I guess the problem is they claim they're the original.But i read some of the post and think it was just a mistake.

Guest cantthinkofaname

all i say is

i hope they get sue for this

yeah i'm coming it off harsh

but when you plagiarism it isn't cool

look at dbsk's hard work, look where it got them to

and why is these guys copying? right off the WHOLE song too

gosh....at least credit the CORRECT ppl who composed this song

geez

you know it's not easy just come up with lyrics and with the beat

it takes time

i seriously hope SM sees this and DOES something about it