Dbsk's Rising Sun Is From Vietnam?

Guest JunsuHeechul

Guest harukoshimada
i think it's hilarious, no offense to anybody. and anyway, i think dbsk is popular enough for almost everyone to know that the song is theirs.

this gave me a laugh. you should try this... open both links.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elNglqcTbxc and

start listening to the viet boyband's video from 1:22 and dbsk's mv from 1:41 simultaneously. It's like listening to the same song with two guys singing it in two different languages (which is technically what is really happening). still, i thought it was funny. ^^

p/s try to get them to really sync. it's even funnier. especially when changmin's part comes.

hahhaha I just tried this and its sooo funny!!! sound so different and weird (only the singing/language of course, since the music is exactly the same)

but then when changmin's screams come up....it sounds like there was only one video playing XD

seriously, if they are going to rip the music and sing viet to it....at least they should also re-sing (or re-scream) changmin's part...

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest je'taime!

before i could finish the video.

i already exited it.

totally.

they're bunch of losers

i'm not bashing them, but quite i'm so mad.

because they claiming RISING SUN?

what the hell, it's hard funny though, i almost laugh at jaejoong's version.

they can DANCE but they can't SING, well i can't dance either sing, but in this point

i totally hate that vietnamese guys, they don't like good looking, quite i laugh at junsu's.

junsu's version face.

Omo, i would choose a ugly than him, -__-;

claiming as they're own song? wtf.

what the hell.

and the dance?

they can't dance well!

well, when the first part yunho's ;) i actually laughed

because they can't totally get it, know why? they're body's are so hard.

-.-

and they have no back up dancers right?

XD.

totally.

idiotic.

i'd totally like to watch changmin's part in viet.

but i don't like, because i would totally laugh at it.

totally.

hilarous.

Guest epikxlove

i feel like throwing up after seeing it @___@

they have no back up dancers.. which makes it seem so awkward even more -sigh-

Guest sweetie1611

geez, can't believe my first post here is for this really embarrassing thread . I'm from VN and let me tell you the fact about VNese music industry .

I and most of my friends don't actually listen to VNese song very much ( or should i say very seldom ) . Of course there are many Vnese artists who we respect very much but most of the young singers nowadays are pissing me off . They lip-sync everytime , everywhere . The lyrics are so boring , talking all the time about the broken heart , the sad ending in love , bah blah blah which is usually very silly >"< .

And about the copied songs in VN , there are plenty . But i have to clarify that most of the songs are posted in some forums and teenagers sing it just for fun . I think that 's fine , when you love a foreign song , you have the desire to sing that song to everyone but it is hard to sing it in korean , chinese or japanese . But when it comes to commercial purpose ( like they gonna sing it in their album or on TV shows ) , they will be responsible to what they sing . They will have to buy the cpyright from the original singer . And when they gonna perform the song they need to show the certificate to the staff of TV shows .

But (again) what I said it's just the rules . I don't know if these singers have had the certificate yet , they just sing it and say that they had buy the copyright . And by the way , did you know that one of VNese singer has bought the copyright not just one but two songs of Pussycat dolls . She had shown the certificate on her blog to everyone can see . I've seen it , and what makes me laugh is the certificate was all in vietnamese , not a single word in english . lol . I don't know why she has the right to perform the songs .

Back to the subject , I saw this video 1 week ago . We , VNese fans of DBSK were very ashamed and angry about this . I read in one forum that a DBSK fan chatted with one boy in 535 and he said that the copyright of the song was bought by them . lol . We are also thinking about let SMent know about this and the 535 group will have to pay what they have done . But you know , it's kinda embarrassing cos we are Vnese too , if we let the SM know about this , I doubt that one day , DBSK ( or any SM artists ) will hold a concert in VN TT.TT . Awlll , I heard that Jay Chou ( a taiwanese singer ) used to intend to hold a concert in VN and after he listened to a song copied his , he changed his mind >"< .

-----------------------------------------

edit : I read some previous posts and some viets said that they felt ashamed to be a viet . Of course , I felt ashamed too but is it too ridiculous to say that you hate VN , you don't want to be a viet ? I mean you guys are viet too , you should hate those 535 boys , not your whole country . Every country has their own good sides and bad sides , just deal with it .

Guest annameg

LOL

okay.. im in soompi.. be nice.. be nice^^;

first off:

I LOVE SHENYUEPOP. always makes me lmao

COMPOSED BY WHO?

quote from shenyuepop:

"First thing that when through my mind when I saw this: What da FOOK?

Second thing: Wooow. They can NOT sing.

Third thing: What da FOOK?"

LOL

am i breaking a rule or something? (I SEE saera-sama! PM me if you want my comment down^^v)

i just found it REALLY funny^^

and the funniest thing is that there's this one person in youtube DEFENDING these guys saying how topic starters and video uploaders are CREATING HATE blah blah blah.^^

sum up to: should not let people know about this because they wouldnt know anyways cause these group of guys MIGHT NOT BE COPYING the original. :mellow:

Guest beheoc1
*sigh* I'm really ashamed that I'm a Viet. I really hate Vietnam. They're so wannabee. ><"

So ... you're a wannabee too? You're vietnamese, and you want to refuse your nationality, your country? Who do you want to become then? :rolleyes:

I'm Vietnamese, and i'm proud of my country. But i have to admit that vietnamese music industry is in a bad situation. Those young singers only know how to copy, or cover foreign songs... I feel bad, and pity them, cause an artist without ideas is very ... pathetic!

Guest shinhwabq
So ... you're a wannabee too? You're vietnamese, and you want to refuse your nationality, your country? Who do you want to become then? :rolleyes:

I'm Vietnamese, and i'm proud of my country. But i have to admit that vietnamese music industry is in a bad situation. Those young singers only know how to copy, or cover foreign songs... I feel bad, and pity them, cause an artist without ideas is very ... pathetic!

yeah im viet too.. i agree that the industry is really bad.... now that i think about it... singers in like Paris By Night and Asia or whatever only sing covers... =\

but i have to admit the cover of Rising Sun wasn't that bad. they can actually sing

Guest JiNi;

I lawl at their fail.

This is the second time I see this. (first time a band from Vietnam tried copying Rain and Se7en :blink:)

Guest je'taime!

okay, i watch it again with full version.

with changmin's part? high voice?

oooohhhhhhh~

LIPSING? hahha, lol~ i totally laugh when i saw

one of the member singing with their nose so big, keke.

well, they can RAP they can't DANCE really the can't SING really and they CLAIM

as their SONG? keke.

what the hell eh?

i laugh when i was watching this.

bunch of. idiotics

Guest ellis
*sigh* I'm really ashamed that I'm a Viet. I really hate Vietnam. They're so wannabee. ><"

Dude...if you hate Vietnam..*sigh*...Vietnam doesn't like you too!.These boys covering your oppas' song doesnt have anything to do with your hating on VN!! Believe me, the Vietnamese music industry is corrupted,that's it. But that's the music industry only. I'm a Viet...and proud to be one! Those boys' fault is not mine, and not Viets' fault in general...Viets aren't all WANNABES! *sigh* Loser u r! Is it nice to hate where you're originally from?!

Guest KateLove
*COUGH* That was.... interesting but they

almost copy everything from DBSK,

the dance, the singing parts/style, they could

of done it in their own kind of style at least.

But it was an interesting version........

The point was that DSK stole everything from them.

O wait, I read the post wrong my bad.

Guest Q_Park

Wow the whole song is the same, they didn't even try to hide it a little.

And Changmin's screams will always rule! LOL

- Kyu

Guest yuki fiore

um not okay!

i cant see the video but im glad i didnt watch it.

i wish they would gain fame the right way.

Guest minh_89

The Vietnamese music industry is in a bad state right now. I don't want to get into the politics of Vietnam, but if you look at the quality of the supposed 'music' from the Vietnamese music industry, it's really sad. I understand that Vietnam is still developing but the fact that their artists REPEATEDLY copies and plagiarizes is not helping them move forward. I see a huge lawsuit coming up, either that or the Cassies are really going to go after these 535 boys and tear them apart. The moral of the story? Make your own songs and don't ridicule yourself (and your entire country) by shamelessly riding off of someone else's achievements.

Guest _ATELIER

ahhahah i laughed, yes indeed a bad representation of Vietnamese music.

they remind me of

andy quach,

both lack originality.

Archived