[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

it's sad to hear all the members of BOF's are going through a lot of pain in order to get this series schedule on time. i really hope the fans will understand the hard work of the actors/actresses and try to give them more space. they have been working overnight during the last weeks. i really hope GHS will get well soon.

Do you guys know if they'll ever put out the edited out kiss scene? >>

And...lol I finally finished watching 16.

JD was so annoying.

It's just so incoherent right now.

They don't talk at all in Macau and suddenly they're still all close at the ice-rink.

I guess that's the downsides of filming out of order :|

The emotions are just all over the place.

It was a lot easier for Minho to be cold at Macau since they weren't that close in the beginning, but the other parts were filmed after they came, so they're wayyyy too close.

I don't like how JD is portrayed anymore, especially.

Not strong -- just another girl who's trying to act cute and get guys (even though her dialogue says otherwise).

It just isn't there anymore :( sighh

Oh well, the scenes are still good to watch, though not altogether, if that makes any sense.

Thanks audu for those spoilers!! It sounds like the Taiwanese version with a mix of the Japanese version. Does that mean that JP might live beside her? I wonder if they are going to put that scene in because that scene is really funny. In regards to the swimming scene, I think I would prefer the translation of JP's saying to be 'I promised myself to not let another man save you.' rather than 'I'd rather see you drown than see another man save you.' The latter sounds so mean. That is nice to know that he loves her that much. I think jealousy took over his love for her. It sounds like 'I don't care what happens to you as long as I don't get hurt.' Well, that sounds meaner, but I can't believe he said that. Hopefully, there is something wrong with that translation and the actual part has them changing that saying a little because that really sounds mean. Wow! So, does that mean that JP learned how to swim in Macau? Because I don't think it was mentioned anywhere in the show that he was taking swimming lessons. :)

I think that this is what JP will say

I learned to swim because I thought I'd rather drown (while learning) to swim than see you being saved from another man again.

How could he let JD drown when he could die for her in EP 12?

I can not imagine that...

JD was so annoying.

They don't talk at all in Macau and suddenly they're still all close at the ice-rink.

It was a lot easier for Minho to be cold at Macau since they weren't that close in the beginning, but the other parts were filmed after they came, so they're wayyyy too close.

Not strong -- just another girl who's trying to act cute and get guys (even though her dialogue says otherwise).

Oh well, the scenes are still good to watch, though not altogether, if that makes any sense.

So many people complains about that. LOL

JP was cold to JD but he still loves her. I think more than before. He can't help to following her and healing her pain. What's wrong with that?

Jandi is the same. She still want to believe him and find out what really happened. How could he totally changed like that?

They still love and want to be in each other's arm as before.

Guest tofumui

GHS in a car accident: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...p;newssetid=487

Fortunately they say it wasn't serious... this was when they were moving between scenes... they said she's at the hospital getting checked out. They expect it won't delay the schedule much because she doesn't seem to have any serious injuries, but still, getting into a car accident while having a concussion can't be good..

oh no.. another accident.. i hope she'll be ok.. and who is the driver? they need to hire a new one.. there are just too many accidents happening to all them during this filming period

Guest t1ff13 izZ m33h

JD was so annoying.

Well, in my opinion..JD is NOT annoying. JP was the one that was cold to her in the first place. She's not trying to act cute to get guys? The guys are just attracted to her character in the drama. The emotions are all over the place because in these episodes...the director is trying to portray a sense of confusion in JP/JH/JD's relationships to make it a love triangle.

Guest joeydragonlady

I just have to say my peace on Woo Bin aka Prince Song.

I am glad the writer made him appear more often in this episode and

not just as back up. I love that he tries so hard to be the peace maker

and that he wants the "2 dummies" meaning Jandi and Jun-pyo to get

back together. Hey in Episode 16 he got to hold both girls Gaul and Jandi's

in this episode. :phew:

It is soo cool that he danced to T-max's song. I would love that te writers

develop his story more. Jun-pyo with the scary mom, Ji-hoo with his

grandfather issues, Yi-Sung and his playboy Dad, What of Woo Bin?

All we know is there are undertones of him being part of a MOB family.

I want to know more about him.

Aja aja Fighting Song Woo Bin!

name='g-yo' post='12623651' date='Feb 27 2009, 01:36 AM']^ meileizi But that doesn't work because JP stayed away from JD in Macau because he cares for her.

If his mom finds out he's been interacting with her, she can literally do anything with them, because JP broke his promise. (Remember: "Do you want me to make sure they can't live anywhere in Korea?")

He's being stupid by going back a few days after and COMPLETELY changing. JP was really charismatic and cold at Macau. Like he normally was. And now he's just reverted back to the JP attitude almost right before he left for Macau (sort of cutesy-ish), which is not supposed to happen -.- Though it's to advance the plot line and put in some Jundi scenes, it's just meh. Again, I suppose this isn't a work of art, just a fangirl, no-thought watching type we all need once in a while, but it can be frustrating because I want to watch it comfortably, and I find myself cringing.

And just their interactions are stupid.

I will try to give you my 2 cents. Firstly, Evil mom knew that he broken with JD and having fiance so she does not think they can make up after that. Therefore, JP does not have to worry about his mom right now.

He loves her so much and has not seen her for such a long time. I feel that he can not hold it anymore and everything just explodes. If you look at his eyes when he talking with Jandi about her swimming, they have a lot of things: embarassing, love, akwardness. Both of JP and JD feel so hurt right now, they are definetely not JP and JD, the lovers before. I dont feel like that. I just feel so sad watching them try to find out the truth behind each other's face and behaviours

Jandi was hurted by JP, but she did not hate him as I mentioned before.

Moreover, we think that it is quite a short time but in fact it took sometimes after breaking up. So..it's quite normal if they can talk again. But not in the same way as before.

Well, her CHARACTER isn't trying to look cute to guys.

But HS is portraying in that manner. Her whole spying thing was just over the top. She did not act that way before and she's being all cutesy and just ridiculous. I understand that she's acting alarmed because she thinks that YJ is going to hurt GE, but it's done in such a ridiculous manner that I can't help but cringe. That whole part when she's trying to 'hide' by flattening herself on the wall? Please, some common sense please.

She could have also asked WB to help her spy, but she runs to JP, who had been ignoring her and hurting her all this while. And suddenly she's all cute. She was MAD at JP when she left him at the airport, and then she goes to his birthday party and turns all helpless. Her attitude is even more annoying because she's supposed to be a senior. It's like she hasn't matured, but digressed into a middle school attitude.

My God, so many thing I have to explain here. Firstly, she can not ask for Yoyo help. Why? He is another Casanova of F4. Jandi did not believe him as much as Yi Jung. And JP is the leader of F4, finally. Requesting the assistance from him is her smart choice here. The spying scense was hillarious. Jandi is funny and stupid. That's why i love her. He he.

She is not really mad at JP at the airport. Remember, she asked, what do you want to say. And I wonder did you watch the scene with Jun Hee noona, JH asked Jandi to forgive JP and give him another chance. That's why she came to his birthday's party. Regarding the present, come on, why cant you give present to your ex? Furthermore, you dont hate him, you still love him very much?

I love the scene Jandi playing piano and singing for JP. That's the last time she can show her true feeling and the song is her final confession to him. It's too late, JP, but I want you to know that I used to love you.

The guys were attracted to her because of her stubborn and strong attitude. She's completely different now in the sense that she's helpless. At least JP changed for the better, but JD, for the worse.

Jandi is so strong. I put myself in her shoes and wonder what I will do? Cry all days, blame myself and...cry again..

LOL. But she did not do that. She is hurt but still tries to move on. She can face to face with JP right now, looks at his eyes with the confidence. She is stubborn too when she dares to play piano in the party. Jandi will not run away, will not depend on JH or JP anymore, she fight by herself with her own ability and bleeding-heart. How come you think she is not strong?

Portraying a sense of confusion doesn't mean confusing the audience. And confusion certainly does not make it a love triangle. They just need to bring up tension between JH and JP, which I'm definitely not seeing. It's like JH cares sometimes, and then doesn't. I just don't understand what feelings they're trying to portray, especially JP and JH. I understand their emotions in scenes if I look at them separately, but if you push them altogether, it's like, what?

I dont confuse anything here. Why should PD bring up the tension between two best friends in 15 years? Finally they are friends and understand each other very clearly. I dont really understand why you said "JH cares sometimes and then doent" . He always thinks about Jandi and watches her from distance. He gave up on her but not gave up his love..

I love the way BOF will go. JP gave up Jandi once, and he will not take her back as easily as before. JH who confesses to JP that he gave him all the chances until very end will stand up to protect Jandi. I really like it. It's so stupid if you let go off your girl just because your friend also loves her . Moreover, JH leaves Jandi to JP cause he believes that JP will make Jandi happy and truly love her. But he just dumped her in very cruel way. If I were JH, I would do the same.

Why Jandi choose JP over JH? How JH will be after that? I am so interested in BOF. LOL..

Can not wait to Monday.

Oh wow, i suddenly felt this sudden rush of frustration altogether for the cast and crew. :crazy: I'm so frustrated with them~~ the timing/schedule + accidents + swarm of fans.. eeek... what to do?>___< Thank you dunlop09 for all the news info!!! I hope everything will be okay for today. :(

EDIT.

I, too, LOOOOOVE our Prince Song. :lol: He's such an adorable thing!! I'm so very glad he's getting more lines and his role is finally piecing together!! I also think that if Jan Di were to have tried to ask him to help with spying on Yi Jung and Ga Eul, he would've made some lame excuse just so "dumb and dumber" can get some time together. :P

I am glad the writer made him appear more often in this episode and

not just as back up. I love that he tries so hard to be the peace maker

and that he wants the "2 dummies" meaning Jandi and Jun-pyo to get

back together. Hey in Episode 16 he got to hold both girls Gaul and Jandi's

in this episode. :phew:

It is soo cool that he danced to T-max's song. I would love that te writers

develop his story more. Jun-pyo with the scary mom, Ji-hoo with his

grandfather issues, Yi-Sung and his playboy Dad, What of Woo Bin?

All we know is there are undertones of him being part of a MOB family.

I want to know more about him.

In the Japanese HYD drama, the back story for Mimasaka Akira (who is WooBin in the Kdrama series) is that his father is involved with the mob, and his mother is this really lolita type of person. IE, she wears really extravagantly frilly princess dresses, she decorates their house with lots of ribbons, lace, balloons and flowers, and etc. He also has two younger siblings (who are twins), and he is very affectionate and loving to them. Supposedly, the Akira character always goes for older, sometimes even married, women, because it's like an adverse reaction to being surrounded by so much girliness at home. I hope they do portray the part about how he's a great older brother, but I don't know how the lolita mom thing will work out as that type of culture does not seem to be well-known or well-accepted in Korea.

Guest dunlop09

hey guys! while we're waiting for news...

If you're bored, or wanna watch something funny, or something with the neglected woo bin in it.

Here's a parody i made: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VRRigE_hEA It's a trailer parody of "The Perfect Score". Basically, they are really stressing about the SAT they need to take, and are willing to go as far as stealing the answers.

:)

F4 will show at Backsang film award tonight. I wonder how would they look on the red carpet. we will see them live in Korea. and HJ will appear in music bank show. what aF4 night.

Will be awards be telcasted on tv? Which channel what time?

Can't wait for the pictures. And they are nominated too right?

SBS, maybe 8h30 in Korea. i'm not sure about the time :rolleyes: i'll watch it to see F4 on the red carpet! so hot! :rolleyes:

Guest polaris

I thought one funny part from Happy Together was when Kim Joon was talking about his line in the first episode. His line in that episode was when JP asked Woobin if he had any juice left and Woobin says :

" want it?" ...................... :w00t:

and then Kim Joon talked about T-max putting out the song "Paradise" for the OST.. He seemed so proud of his Tmax members. Then he's asked if he was also part of that song.. and he says yes.. but his part is very small so it might be kind of hard to find. aww.. :blush:

Thank goodness his part has grown in the last couple of episodes. He is truly adorable to watch and the way he delivers every line that he has puts a smile on my face. You can tell that he cherishes every dialogue he receives so he puts extra effort and pizzazz into everything he does... "Are you Prince Song?".................

"YEAH!!~~" :rolleyes:

----

Oh and how can I forget my fav part in ep 16... is Woobin's demonstration on Jandi of YJ's " 5 second kill"!!!! So hottt!! :w00t: :blush:

Guest siticantik3011

The Baeksang Awards will be airing live within 3 more hours fr now, and its on SBS channel..n i dont think all the F4 will be there since only Mino, KHJ and Bummie are nominate tonite

idk know who's gonna have performances tonite n if T-Max will, then yes we will see the complete F4 on red carpet soon~

Guest rabbit83lee

just finished epi 15...

in macau.. gosh! it broke my heart to see JP crying like that.. i literally cried!! tears flooding my eyeglasses :P...

awww and he brought the shoes with him to give to JD (that's why i thought he was in the airport) and JH gave her the

same shoes :o

back to seoul... dang another scene where i cried my eyes out.. JD reminising all the good things that happened

to her and JP in his bedroom... finally she broke down and cried... she let it all out.. the hurt from macau came pouring

out... good thing unnie was there

i'm starting to inch to JH.. he's so caring and always there for her... loved the scene at the airport... claps for JH for

a good performane.. he's defintely improving...

grrr hate hate the mom :angry: ... im so glad that guy (secretary guy) feeds JP with all JD information...

GE is sooo cute in the dress that YG gave... i do hope GE and YG ends up together.. lets not forget WB... he's

surely becoming more more charismatic when i see him.. good thing he has more exposure now...

so far so good.. its still true to the manga... just with the doctor thingie that is different (er havent read the manga ~ so

is there really a doctor/president/grandpa guy)

i will watch epi 16 tomorrow.. cant take another tear jerker moment... and besides its already wee hours in the morning

:):P got to get some good night sleep hehehhee

macau - JD and JH in the church i went last time when i were in macau! it gives me a lot of memories in that church.. miracle happened to me that time.. and i cries a lot during ep 13 and 14... argh!

seoul - i'm so happy and felt lucky that i get the chance to see Hyun Joong in DBSK MIROTIC 3rd day concert! woot~

hope JD is fine after today's accident T^T

The Baeksang Awards will be airing live within 3 more hours fr now, and its on SBS channel..n i dont think all the F4 will be there since only Mino, KHJ and Bummie are nominate tonite

idk know who's gonna have performances tonite n if T-Max will, then yes we will see the complete F4 on red carpet soon~

i read an article they say that all of F4 are there :rolleyes:

Guest huangsy

Umm...sorry for asking a stupid question, but HJ it going to perform on music bank? Is it singing "Because I'm Stupid" or doing another song or doing something else altogether?

Yes, that song, based on preview text below.

*계속되는 가요계의 꽃남 열풍~!

- SS501 <내 머리가 나빠서>

Pls move Q&N on Baeksang Awards show to that thread, the details are there, is 20:50 pm Seoul time, airs only on SBS

Red carpet pics may be out half to one hour before that.

Bec of GHS injuries, how can she attend even if she wants to?

*edited*

SBS' MMS link does not work, unlike KBS' one that we have been using to watch BOF.

Got to hope for techie fans to capture (Lyptika ? pls give me some tips), or watch the HQ legit one at http://www.mycreo.com/vod/vodDetail.aspx?p...p;menuid=100104 the next day.

For "siticantik", is "mi-an-hae" not "bi-an". :)

Guest Senorita_

I love Prince Song =) It's great to see Woo Bin playing more parts during the last few episodes. It was good to see him play a part in getting JD and JP together. The most funniest part was him dancing to his own song lol :lol: (it was so cute), and he also get to touch the two lovely actresses hands ^^ I hope the PDs will develop his story too, and give him some love as well :P