[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest ellee1812

wow!! im impressed by the ppl who took their time n subbed ep 9 as fast as they could. THANK YOU!!

i havent watch this episode yet, i was just browsing this thread to look for new pictures n skip some posts that have spoilers bcoz i wanna wait for the subbed version to come out but OMG!!!!! my eyes just got stuck by the pic with jd n jp kissing and that just made my heart stop beating n i stop breathing. and the pic just before jun pyo kiss jD, OMG the way junpyo look at her, dunno how to describe it. like some ppl said, u can see in JP's face that he really really truly love n adore JD. his eyes are so sincere. arrghhh!! im dying!!!! Lee minho is such a good actor in potraying that feeling. saranghae lee minho :sweatingbullets:

thanks again for the link guys

Guest poptartsgurl

I'm downloading the torrents for the ENTAL version right now and i'm wondering which one is being used by WITHS2 in subbing since there are two versions, one is 717MB (currently stuck downloading at 0.5%) and the other one is 665MB but both are ENTAL versions. :)

WITHS2 uses our links for their subbing work - 665.18mb.

^ Thank you for this. I only saw portions of it and didn't actually see the NGs take place. But wow, looking at all the NGs just for that scene is really frustrating.. especially because it's not the actors' fault. There was a lot of car honking and people shouting and making noises while filming.. which is quite hard since it's in the public. It must be really frustrating for them when they can't really control traffic/crowd/noises. LMH looked a bit annoyed when he got 'cut' b/c of the cars honking, but I really have to give all the cast/crew extra props for keeping their moods up. They work really hard for this w/ all dedication.. and that's why i'm not disappointed that there are no previews for ep10. And i'll be ok if there aren't any for ep11 too. =) Please allow them your time and patience. :sweatingbullets:

Lee Min Ho, you're a pro kisser :)) anyway, love his eyes before the kiss. so sweet, it's full of love for Jan Di. seeing the kiss, u can feel their relationship is so serious and deep :)
^ I am very glad that our main lead is a pro at kissing (well, it looks like it @ least :blush: ).. b/c that was supposed to be peck?? yeah, right. :phew: haha. That kiss was simple, yet so meaningful~~ it really delivered. I love their conversation prior to it as well.~ very sweet. I'm very happy for Joon Pyo-- who was able to get a feel for what "family" was/is.

2. Translation of "One More Time" on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTVxREE5JEg

Enjoy!

^ Thank you for the translation to the kiss scene and the url. =) I think that was what made the kiss so much more meaningful and mesmerizing. The look in Joon Pyo's eyes when looking at Jan Di is evidenced as pure love and commitment for her. This song fits perfectly w/ Joondi. :wub:

^ haha, i love how you're always congratulating Joondi on their kissing accomplishments! Thankyou for the gif. Some say it may just be lips pressing against each other, but this simple kiss and willingness [in Jan Di] showed so much sincere feelings from both Joon Pyo and Jan Di.

I wasn't expecting to see Joon Pyo's six pack in this episode.. And oh dear, did i want to squeal?? haha.. it was 5am in the morning. =_= I especially loved the part where F3 is hanging out in their lounge and Joon Pyo asks the guys if they've ever made kimchi or ate uk moo before~~ the look on Woo Bin's face when he mentioned that.. haha, he just nailed it!-- told everything about their standards. :lol: I really like Woo Bin as a character and i was happy watching him and Yi Jeong make remarks about Joon Pyo's talk on the phone w/ Jan Di..^^ Also, when he became "the messenger" for Joondi when she came to get an apology out of Joon Pyo.. that was just silly-cute. I can't wait to see more of Woo Bin's character. =)

I liked Joon Pyo's take on the "commoner's date", putting Jan Di's arm around his arm haha~~ he was willing to stay after getting pissed at Soo Pyo (this guy was so much more annoying than the past versions.. for some reason :vicx: ). Jan Di looked really pretty on their date, her outfit actually matched.xD Joon Pyo is really trying his best, sometimes he can be so unreasonable and at other times he's just downright.. right. I'm glad he stood up for what he believed in.

This was a really great episode and we can see the progression and hard work/commitment both Joon Pyo and Jan Di are putting into their relationship. Putting yourself at a lower/higher level is not something that can be done overnight, but Joon Pyo put effort into it. :wub:

EDIT.

Please take note of our 1st WARNING (pg 493?)~~ we don't want this thread to be closed! :tears:

Also.. thank you for the ratings lyptika, can you also post the source? =)

Guest mysuperidol

bof is driving me crazy XD

im waking up so much earlier juz to dl the chinese subs (yeah!) and watching on my way later.

i watched the raw from youtube last nite and dying to know their actual convo!

my fave part is the ice-skating scene. dont u think JP looked so good when he's ice-skating? perhaps its becoz of his ht or his outfit. he just stands out from everybody at the rig. and i think its so cute to see the couple skating. nice date hehe

the rating might go over 30 for tonight's ep 10 B)

Guest jtranla
Guest dunlop09

I have a question, when YJ calls GE, he calls her ga eul yang. I'm korean...but I've never heard someone attach that at the end of people's names.. at first I thought he was calling her a sheep..(because "yang" means sheep) But can someone clarify this for me??

JD's little action sequence was so cool...can you imagine what would happen to the kid who'd bully JD's and JP's kid :lol:

both of the would kick the crap out of him :lol: :lol: :lol:

I sure am don't want to cross paths with dem parents but hell they make good bankable friends

and

when you have enemies I could just go to them and say hey someone did something bad to me

and they would beat him/her to his senses up until his soul comes out.....

Guest Daiquiri

Was anyone...

at the edge of their seat towards then end of the episode? I was like KISS ALREADY! Kiss her you fool! Ahh I'm so happy with this episode, I can't wait for tomorrow's episode.

On a side note: Ga Eul's ex bf was a real piece of work.

Guest Helen of CHOI

I have a question, when YJ calls GE, he calls her ga eul yang. I'm korean...but I've never heard someone attach that at the end of people's names.. at first I thought he was calling her a sheep..(because "yang" means sheep) But can someone clarify this for me??

It's for calling a young woman "miss"

Episode 9 by far was one of my favorites. It was just so sweet and I love how JD and JP's relationship is growing. I loved seeing JP spending time with her family. AND YJ and GE are just so beautiful together. She looked amazing. Episode 10 I feel will be a little less sweet with JP's mom coming in the picture.

Guest yogurutu

it's a pretty formal way to address a woman. It's kind of old-fashioned/traditional version of "-chan" (which is japanese).... It's a lot like when someone is addressed "[name]-sshi" except it can only be used for a woman. The male equivalent would be "Kun" (there is also "kun" in japanese as well when addressing men)

I'm really glad how Jundi is progressing. They seem like they are actually gradually leveling to real love than the silly young one that started the whole relationship.

I was also cracking up at Kim Bum's disgusted face when Junpyo failed on the phone.

it's a pretty formal way to address a woman. It's kind of old-fashioned/traditional version of "-chan" (which is japanese).... It's a lot like when someone is addressed "[name]-sshi" except it can only be used for a woman. The male equivalent would be "Kun" (there is also "kun" in japanese as well when addressing men)

I'm really glad how Jundi is progressing. They seem like they are actually gradually leveling to real love than the silly young one that started the whole relationship.

I was also cracking up at Kim Bum's disgusted face when Junpyo failed on the phone.

Also, to add to that, as opposed to "-sshi," "-yang" is used to refer to someone younger. So as opposed to merely "Miss," I guess closest would be "Young Miss."

Guest misshakissh

its more traditional of saying "lady" or "miss" (like the other person said on top lol)

____ ssi is used for both males and females..

양 " - yang" is used when calling young ladies.

군 "-goon" is used for young men.

not many use it though because its very traditional , korean people used to use that alot in like the hanbok years 100 200 hundred yrs ago ..lol but not anymore. especially "goon" ,, only sometimes.. in variety programs the MCs refer to the idol group boys with -goon. at the end. but quite a few ppl use 양 in respectable manner to young ladies.

as u can see.. yi jung is from a very traditional korean family so it shows the respect. and also if u watch GOONG. the main girl always adds "goon" to the two princes..

like when my friends from church comes over my dad always adds "yang" to the end of my friends names.. when he says their name in korean. not ssi. because ssi is way to formal.. yang is for young girls.

Guest blametheloserinme0

Hi everyone!

Im just here to share some graphics i made because im completely obsessed with the show...haha

They arent much though, but feel free to use as you wish.

Icons:

ay3jok.gif498695e73e0cf_f.jpg

SIGS:

2ef4b5s.jpg

151003125_L.jpg

5223053938663lf0.jpg

Other:

bromag21_hanadan_04.jpg

toosexy.jpg

Guest dunlop09

Ah, thank you all! I guess I need to do some catching up!

I'm really starting to like Kim Bum and Lee Min Ho more and more. LMH and GHS did a fantastic job with all their scenes. And KB can really act! I kinda get the feeling that he had more emotional scenes in EOE because it's a more serious drama, but I've never seen that one so maybe i'll just go watch his scenes B)

I also noticed that both YJ and JP have a habit of dragging people by the wrist and taking them to get makeovers :) and I thought it was really funny when GE winked at herself after getting her makeover!

OMG, I'm hyperventilating <333 I literally screamed after ep 9 ended, xD

It was so beautiful ~ T.T Under the Christmas-y lights...on the swings...him kneeling down in front of her...and wow ~

Gorgeous scene, and I loved his dialogue - "I want to go to your house...every single day..."

This ep definitely showed how much Junpyo didn't know of what family was, and I'm glad he got to experience that kind of atmosphere w/ Jandi's family.

And when Junpyo picked up the phone and was like, "Geum Jandi...who?" lol. Seriously, Junpyo >.<

I also loved the ice-skating scene - the two of them holding hands and skating together...

And when she "apologized" by giving him the apple, xD That was too cute. And how he was trying to make her say "Oppa, I'm sorry" w/ that aekyo afterwards, hahaha.

Of course, Yijung and Gaeul were so adorable too <3

This ep was just...love <3 I still can't get over the last scene (: It was just so pretty and the perfect, heart-warming way to end an episode. My favorite scene so far (:

Can't wait for ep 10`! Junpyo's mom's taking action >.< The ratings will probably be even higher tomorrow ~ ^^*

Guest snowqueen00

Hi everyone!

Im just here to share some graphics i made because im completely obsessed with the show...haha

They arent much though, but feel free to use as you wish.

Icons:

ay3jok.gif498695e73e0cf_f.jpg

SIGS:

2ef4b5s.jpg

151003125_L.jpg

5223053938663lf0.jpg

Other:

bromag21_hanadan_04.jpg

toosexy.jpg

thankz for sharing its really nice ;)