[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest 이야기

Gee, Page 500 completely flew by. Episode 9 was amazing, but we're all looking forward to episode 10 because we-know-why. I can't believe the ratings are soaring so high. Actually I can. We're only a little over a third done with the entire drama and the ratings are unbelievable. By the end, BoF may even be Korea's highest rated drama. Oh I'm so excited. ♥

Guest `lilac;dreams

Question

That picture of that kiss that is being posted everywhere, (Where it looks like Jun Pyo is eating JanDi's face, LMAO) IS THAT SCENE SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE NEXT EPISODE??

Lol, both kisses look like he's eating her face. o_o His face is so big in comparison to hers. But anyway, the kiss by the roadside will be shown in Episode 10. That kiss occurred in the day. The milder kiss, in a night scene, happened in Episode 9 at the end. Hope I cleared it up for you. (:

Wait ... why is there like a chance that we might get closed down ????? :blink:

I assume it's gonna happen IF the thread gets out of hand, ie. not adhering to the rules states, like quoting pictures, starting discussions are not related to the topic, so on.

Guest GRAWRRR

gaaaahdfjgakjgfna, i envy ga eul oh-so-much TT_TT

I was rooting for JanDi & JiHoo, but now that they're over D;

, gooooo KIMBUM<3 & KaEul :D

Funny thing is, I actually decided to stop watching the drama after JanDi rejected JiHoo's kiss in the 8th episdoe,

but what do you know, I finished episode 9,

ahahah, cant wait for tomorrow ^3^~

Guest doremii*

Stalker pics of Jung Eui Chul at BOF filming!

[img=http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/4303/2cf2a7c9aff644087f3e6faqw6.jpg]
[img]http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/5703/09698e18dc68bb65dab4bdauz7.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/6194/e8e2f7ca11ab3be252664fajj4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/8638/fa91f427818e93088a82a1ajk4.jpg[/img]
credit: baidu + Korean websites
[/codebox]

yay that means his storyline is going to be aired soon??

he's so hot<3 lol

Guest snowqueen00

Stalker pics of Jung Eui Chul at BOF filming!

[img=http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/4303/2cf2a7c9aff644087f3e6faqw6.jpg]
[img]http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/5703/09698e18dc68bb65dab4bdauz7.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/6194/e8e2f7ca11ab3be252664fajj4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/8638/fa91f427818e93088a82a1ajk4.jpg[/img]
credit: baidu + Korean websites
[/codebox]

yay that means his storyline is going to be aired soon??

he's so hot<3 lol

omgss really..?? :o

no way.. if chance him that mean no more f4..? he really good thos. what wrong anyone know? ><

Guest lovesong3208

WOW! this thread is moving ssuuuuupper fast.

anyways!

Loved the ending of Episode 9!!! actually...i liked the whole episode ;)

Especially loved the part where JP went into the public bath house. haha.

His first scream totally turned my attention from looking at other websites

to BOF. And I really liked the last part, right BEFORE the kissing part where

JP was seriously confessing to JD and JD was seriously listening to him :]

cuties~.

:[ but knowing the manga and the story line, JP's mommy is going to cause

some trouble in their heaven T_T how sad. Juuust when they get together,

another problem bursts up.

BY THE WAY!

CAN'T WAIT FOR EPISODE 10 EITHER!

anyone watched the 7minute long preview of ep 10? ;] sounds exciting~

Guest huangsy

Ep 9 screencap collages released by KBS this morning.

1233624757.jpg

23650_26069_3047.jpg

can someone explain the scene where kim bum is at the school looking at the dude teaching people to make clay pots?

That is his womanising father, who teaches at the pottery school. Go read the spoilers for Ep 9, link on 1st post.

omgss really..?? :o

no way.. if chance him that mean no more f4..? he really good thos. what wrong anyone know? ><

I think you had been warned by the MOD just last nite, can u pls stop quoting images.

Pls go delete the %7Boption%7D tags at post #10019

PS: I think I have tried my level best to give ample reminders and the MOD has already issued the FIRST WARNING. Altho the MOD did ask me to report violations, I really held back from doing so. However, in order to prevent this thread from getting further warnings or worse, be closed down, I will be reporting violations to the MOD. I feel is fair that repeated violators be the one suffering the consequences and not this thread, is not as if they were not reminded repeatedly.

Guest inyeon.

omg thanks for all the sweet gifs. *right click saves* i teared up when they kissed. i love this so much.

surprisingly, i did as well. :ph34r: maybe i cried out of joy though. Its the FIRST TIME a drama made my heart skip a beat. seriously.

can someone explain the scene where kim bum is at the school looking at the dude teaching people to make clay pots?

the potter guy was his dad...and after he saw him kissing another lady, and i guess he was just really angry.

im not 100% sure, but i think thats how it goes. I hope someone can clear it up for you.

MANN THIS EPISODE WAS FRICKEN AWESOME D: it was amazing. ._. first time i actually LIKE a drama. the main characters ACTUALLY have chemistry with each other. Although...I was kinda pissed there was no "ending" for soeul. well, i know they will continue it in ep 10, but im not that patient. LOLS. :sweatingbullets:

EXPLANATION

while he's in the car he gets a phone all from his mother who threatens to overdose on medicine...and ee jung asks her if she's threatening him now that she's already done that on his father...something along those lines. and then when he walks into his father's office you see the sign at his door and it says "So Yun Sub" which is Ee Jung's father...

rant about episode 9 below.

I seriously teared over the last scene at the swing. it was so sad and beautiful. I absolutely LOVE how the storyline not only deals with junpyo's love for jandi but his hunger for the love of a family. Jandi is no longer a single person but she represents so much more to him now. I have to give the screenwriter props for writing lines such as "i even enjoy the fish your mom tore apart with her hands". Watching how repelling the act was to him earlier at jandi's house, and to hear junpyo say such heartfelt words is simply so heartrending. Instead of love in those eyes that stared at jandi's seconds before he kissed her, even more so, i sense the echo and pleas of a guy who has simply never felt what it was like to belong and to be loved. Although the tsukasa (junpyo) was lonely in the manga, the korean drama definitely hightlighted that aspect much more and did a brilliant job at including the entertaining scenes of kimchi making, the bathhouse and time spent with jandi's family. This added a very nice touch to the storyline and I wish junpyo will drag the F3 along with him next time. After all, it is apparent that both jihoo and yijung are lonely souls without much family support.

Although there were a lot of bickering scenes between jandi and junpyo, when the lights lit up at the playground, I sensed that this is the first time jandi was truly truly happy. She was surprised by the table at the caledonia beach and mentioned for the first time that junpyo reminded her of a genie. But this time, there's this softness in her face and eyes that signifies a change of heart, a change of perception, or something deeper when she remarked to junpyo 'how did you do this again?'. Eventhough she still grunted that it wasn't like junpyo to ask for permission before coming over to her house, I guess one couldn't help feeling your heartstrings being tugged when witnessing the unfallable goo junpyo humbled and moved by the simple things in everyday life. Before jandi knew it, goo junpyo had gladly left his world to enter hers.

at times when i thought lee minho might be sweeping all the credit for his brilliant performance (which no one can deny), goo hyesun pleasantly surprised me with the new change in jandi. since both jandi and junpyo are getting more serious now, i know there'd prob be more heartbreak later... ... but for the time being, they found each other in that ending kiss.

Goo junpyo, aren't you glad you had the ice-cream in your face that day in school.

Guest kiss*kiss

^webby so well said and exactly my thoughts.

It was nice to see a little more Yi Jung background story too.

I'm feeling a little bad for the other F4 guy (not Ji Hoo, not Jun Pyo, not Yi Jung -- ack! What's his name?!), he doesn't get much attention in the drama or outside of it.

Goo junpyo, aren't you glad you had the ice-cream in your face that day in school.

for some reason I thought the ice cream was luckier...........ahahahah

anyways episode 9 was a pivotal point in the lives of Jandi Baht and Jun Pyo nim......

this episode brings a lot of good but I guess for me the that I would take the most from this episode is

it is possible for 2 people of different backgrounds/lifestyles

to walk together under the same sky hand in hand, love and what not.........

-----

also applies to all of us and what's happening around us......