[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest nikesma

Thank you so much 4tang!!!

OMG!! I like this episode. I like it when JP said "Chal-Mot-te-Cho-Yo" or something like that. Haha! So cute!

And where Jandi go and find JP at the place where F4 hang out in angry and saying all those words. Ahh.. I feel so hurt for JP where I know he's been trying so hard to match level with JD's world.

Ahh.. I want to watch it again... XDDDDD

Guest ykidkwis

omgggg ROMANCE! :wub: just finished watching ep 9! ahhhh i thought THE kiss was in this episode! Guess it's in ep 10...more to look forward to tomorrow! That was so incredibly sweet in touching inthe end when JP told her that maybe he knew a little bit what family is like from her and her family and that he wants to go there everyday! T.T and ga eul looked so pretty in her dress!!!!!!! I'm so sad for her already after reading some of the spoilers....:(

Guest 이야기

I say this every time, but episode 9 had to be the cutest episode EVER.

Man, I loved their family moments. Making kimchi, throwing cabbage, feeding Joonpyo. Then scrubbing him at the public bath and each street food three sticks at a time. It was so cute. Joon Pyo was so proud of himself.

And that phonecall was absolutely hilarious. Joon Pyo trying to act calm completely backfired. But it was cute how Yi Jung showed that little spark of jealousy when Joon Pyo mentioned the double date.

I noticed that Joon Pyo and Jandi are REALLY comfortable with one another. Their skinship is so natural. Like during ice skating, they were holding hands and laughing. It was really sweet. I almost melted when he warmed her hands and put one in his pocket.

As usual, Jandi is always in a rush to blame things on Joon Pyo and Joon Pyo is always too stubborn to explain himself. Ga Eul's ex-boyfriend is such a booger. I thought it was really cute though when she beat him up because she finally referred to Joon Pyo as her boyfriend.

I felt horrible for Yi Jung. I guess this is why he's afraid to like someone wholeheartedly. It was funny Ga Eul started bawling and everyone gave Yi Jung the evil eye though.

And OMGEE, when Joon Pyo asked for three wishes. I literally LOLed. But those SoEul mate moments were so nice to watch. Yi Jung might be a playboy, but he's so good to Ga Eul. For now. You can tell Ga Eul is falling for him.

Watching Joon Pyo's childhood is so sad. He's such a lonely kid. And last but not least, THE KISS. THE KISS! Oh man. The kiss between Ji Hoo and Jandi looks like nothing compared to it. So lovely.

Guest chimeraspunk

So much to love about episode 9! And im looking forward to the next kiss :)

Im so glad the scriptwriter isn't scrimping on skinship or kisses. Makes it more realistic. And knowing how much JP loves JD, its all befitting. You know the feeling.. its like you feel so much, you feel like your heart is gna explode. HAHA. He just has to express it by kissing her. I would have been SO PISSED if stg had interrupted their peck.

And i love love love the kiss. I love how he was the one who leaned in to kiss her while she just closed her eyes and waited. Its very telling of their relationship. And LMH thank you so much for not making that kiss awkward. I gotta say I love how he shivered (could be due to the cold too) and trembled before he kissed her. You can imagine his nervous heart trembling too. And the prior lines were beautiful too. You can reli feel his love for her.

And the playground scene is just so heartwarming with talks on family!! When JP said he wanted to eat the kimchi, you can really hear the sympathy in JD's voice when she said "really?". Its like she wanted to hug the boy and make him feel warmer inside. I mean i bet ALL OF US HERE WANTED TO EMBRACE THE BOY.

LMH IS TOO ADORABLE AS GJP. Too many scenes to prove as evidence. One of the prolly underrated scenes is the kimchi-making one. When he's looking at the family passing on the cabbage, he looks so impressed and thrilled!! LIKE ITS FUNNER THAN HIS XBOX GAME. Hhahahaa. You can totally catch the "I WANNA PLAY TOO!" expression.

Then there's the GAEUL BAREBACK DRESS. Seriously that girl is gorgeous with her spiralling curls. And i caught on the YJ jealous(??)/annoyed moments too! What does tt say! I think the Kversion is already showing differences from the original SouYuki storyline. Sou barely paid her any attention in the manga. He was very indifferent. He only found her cute. He was never bothered by her. And hence im excited. I hope they get an awesome ending.

Okay tts all! I dun think i inserted any spoilers. Everyone knows about the kiss already right! BYEEE.

Guest D R E A M

Kim Bum was in a car accident. http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

That makes all 5 of the main actors/actresses. Thankfully, it doesn't seem that serious, but it seems that KB didn't get to get away completely unharmed.

His manager wasn't so lucky.. he hurt his neck so he is hospitalized after getting x-rays and stuff... KB didn't feel anything was wrong (he was sitting in the back seat of the car), so he just went straight to the shoot instead. However, later he experienced some back pains so he plans to stop by the hospital after the shoot.

WAH~~ I hope he's okay!! wasn't GJP and KHJ also in a car accident?

out of a fragment of my imagination, I say someone is causing these accidents so that the casts can't film the drama!!

lol sorry for my temporary moment of idiocity...

my evaluation on ep 9:

by far the cutest episdoes:]

all the things i wanted to happen.. happened!~

My thoughts on JH changed. He became my least favorite to top favorite because he helped JD out a lot:]

JP's family experience with JD's dad and brother was sooo sweet<3

JD was frustrating, not beliving JP more than her friend, but it was all forgiven with her "apology":]]

KB and GL... lol their love(?) is finally starting:]]

and who can forget the kiss scene at the end~~

I didn't think the drama could get better and better...

but it is<33

OH MY GOD! RATING 29.7%

celebrating! anyway, i'm downloading episode 9 english sub! never has it been so slow like this! i guess, many are doing the same thing! well, very happy when BOF is welcomed everywhere :))

Guest jvchou1316

EP.9 was awesome!

I liked Jihoo a lot in this ep - random: His hair got darker right? He looks better this way.

&& Omg. JP was so hilarious when he laughed in that silly "Hahahahaha' - trying to play off showing up for the double date as a simple coincidence.

Guest rainbow9

Thank you all for the goodies. Episode 9 has been the best episode, to see JD and JP let go of their guards and be emotionally vulnerable to each other and to trust each other. They both are breaking down any uncertainties I had about how deep their relationship is. Now, I have come to "really" see the light and can distinguish JD's mutual feelings for JP. I can see the sincere adoration and love JP has for JD. I can also see JD's openness to letting JP into her world and accepting his love and cherishing it.

Also, JD looked exceptionally beautiful in this episode and JP looked so smexy. If they both were to have kids, how beautiful and handsome the kids will be **OMG**

To add, the kiss was awesome. So gentle, sincere, and loving. I love JD's facial expression and JP's facial expression in the scene. It was so beautiful, pure, and honest. He is a great kisser. The best peck I have ever seen in a Kdrama.

I HOPE BY THE END OF THE SERIES, THERE WILL BE A WEDDING!!!!

Guest heartdrops

Kim Bum was in a car accident. http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

That makes all 5 of the main actors/actresses. Thankfully, it doesn't seem that serious, but it seems that KB didn't get to get away completely unharmed.

His manager wasn't so lucky.. he hurt his neck so he is hospitalized after getting x-rays and stuff... KB didn't feel anything was wrong (he was sitting in the back seat of the car), so he just went straight to the shoot instead. However, later he experienced some back pains so he plans to stop by the hospital after the shoot.

Wow, what is with these car accidents with the whole cast? It's kind of scary.

I hope no one is next!

Guest XiahxTiffany

kibum got hurt too 0_0 o mann weird everyone got hurt literaly

i dont think they should film late at night anymore its unsafe for them

or i think they should get more sleep now cause u definintely could see they are not getting enough sleep

well really hope Kibum is ok !!!

Guest gnabrednow012

Warning: for those who haven't watched episode 9 yet, don't read this post!

First of all, episode 9 is by far my favorite episode yet!

I love how both JP and JD are beginning to open up to each other and appreciating each other as well.

Also, GE and YJ scenes makes me feel all giddy. I love their chemistry! :rolleyes:

One ironic and yet funny thing I've noticed in this episode is when JD gives JP an apple as an 'apology'.

While that's so adorable, I realized Goo Hye Sun received an apple as an 'apology' also when she was acting as

Yang Gook Hwa in the drama Pure Heart/Hearts of 19. I remember Gook Hwa's bf/fiance gave it to her as his way of giving an apology too. I thought that was cute and wondered if the BOF Director or Goo Hye Sun proposed that idea for ironic reasons. But anyway, whether they did/didn't, I still thought that was adorable.

My favorite segments of this episode was when:

- JP AND JD beat up GE's ex. JP's scene made my heart flutter and JD's scene got me cheering for her as well as laughing my richard simmons off.

- JD's "appology" (har har) :P

- GE crying on the steps and YJ telling her not to cry in the most adorable way!

- JP spends time with JD's family (kimchi/sauna/street food scenes)

- GE gets a makeover and walks with YJ holding hands

- JP's kind gesture with the lights in the playground for JD and of course, who can forget the last scene?

JP: I want to go to your house again

JD: it's not like you get my permission before

JP: I'm serious

JD: ... (just stares at him)

JP: I want to go. to be honest, everyday

JP leans over and KISSES JD

(at this point, i'm screaming at my monitor and butterflies are in my stomach)

I couldn't have asked for a better ending in an episode! :blush:

about all the car accidents ... T^T people need to watch were their driving before all the casts is gone *knocks on wood*

EDITT~

and gawdd this thread is moving soo fast i was intending to post on the 499th page XD

Guest toocutedoggy

muhahhah, i knew it....the rating went sky high ...*snivel*, it's in high 29 .......omg omg, tmr = 30+ !!! woot!!!

Ep. 9

CUTEST episode up to date

1) lmao JP at public bath ....xD

2) his abs.... ahh~it's showing ...*melts*

3) eating uh mook + he ate so much...xDxD

4) JP describe as crazy ....by YJ+WB ....xD ....

5) JP said "Fools" too YJ + WB (gah~ so cute!!!)

6) JH's smile.....gah~

7) JP and the phone scene = LMAO ...." YO BO SE YO?" ...."GJD?" "What's WJD?" (JH smiles) .......hahahhaa

^ WB: "that's bit over doing it" ....puahhahaha

YJ: "a bit, it's totally over doing it"

8) WB goes "hey man, WOAH WOAH" ..........hahha, this guy never fails to make me laugh

9) hahaha....JP's awkward laugh

10) puahahhah....soo Pyo just insulted JP's hair ..... XD JP's hair = SEASHELL ....lmao (i think Soo Pyo's hair is WORST) ..xD

11) the skating scene ---gah~ so SWEET !! (JP dragging JD ) <3

12) the fight ....ahh~ JP is so manly

13) JD caught a cold.....and JH is like *STARE* ...hahhaa

14) JP defends JD ....gah~ so touching anf so manly .... Soo Pyo cotinues with his $%$^%%$ talks....until JD with her FIERCE kick and punch (man, she's so cool in here)

15) GE crying ....and YJ quickly defends himself "that's not me" with a BIG smile ...lol

16) lmao at JP surprise look when JD came...xD

17) ...JP wants JD to say "OPPA, i was wrong"...xD" (JP is SO CUTE when he tries to imitates )....hahha

^ and thens JH ate the APPLE ....lol ....and JP gets mad and snatch back the apple.....and then eats the APPLE ....lol

18) GE is seriously so pretty ...>< ...gah~ YJ .......so hot on stage <3

19) JD and JP at the park scene...gah~ so pretty and touching scene

20) FINALLY , the KISS ....wOOT..... it doesn't look like a LIGHT "PECK" to be.......... <3<3<3

edit: 500 PAGE already? ...... WOW ...congrat!!

Guest irienad

OH MY GOD! RATING 29.7%

celebrating! anyway, i'm downloading episode 9 english sub! never has it been so slow like this! i guess, many are doing the same thing! well, very happy when BOF is welcomed everywhere :))

Just a quick question :sweatingbullets: . Where do you download the eng sub?I was looking at the veoh link (from arashi.vox-thanks to her and withS2 that we got to watch this lovely drama) but i guess it hasn't finished uploading yet.

Thanks in advance :rolleyes:

Minho surely has been working out. Just look at the abs.Totally different from the New Caledonia episode. I was like 'WOW'.He really took an effort to be one of the best actors