[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest dropdeadbarbi

HOLY COW THIS WAS A GREAT EPISODE! :)

Made me go WILD! But of course i know there will be more

of that coming on. But hopefully his momma won't do something

so TERRIBLE! But reading from the Manga, there will be. >>>>.<<<<

EDIT: if you like the screen caps of this episode.

http://community.livejournal.com/hydkorea/...screen+captures

Here you go. BTW, these aren't mine.

Guest huangsy

Despite my reminders and warnings and taking the brunt of being the stern guy of a thread starter and being called names, we still ended up with a WARNING from a MOD.

This drama is only one-third thru, so PLEASE behave in this thread.

To the kind souls in this thread, if any unnecessary question is asked for which the answer is found on the 1st post, pls DONT reply. If someone has already replied, pls DONT add on by repeating the answer. It really irks me to read EIGHT posts on Q&A about what channel is BOF showing and what time does it start.

Also, please DONT ask for subs. (I think k-aigo closed down partly bec of this reason)

There is no need to announce and declare that you topped a page and claim to own that page.

Spolier content should be within spoiler tags, putting a one-liner that dont read further does not quite work.

Even LMH thread at Soompi has mebbe only 4 readers at any time, so the fun is to post HERE at a DRAMA thread with sometimes >400 readers BUT pls non-BOF content should NOT be posted here. You can discuss what type of gals he likes at his own thread but not here. Current example, further discussion of Kim Bum's car accident can go to his own thread.

1st Warning

1. Only post BOF related articles & pics. News and pictures for the individual actors should go to their individual threads.

2. Please use the PM function for your "Thanks", the thread is already growing very fast, you can help to reduce the spam.

3. Do not do 'live' commentary at the same time when the show is being broadcasted.

4. Save your post for later if you have nothing substantial to add to the discussion.

- Make your posts count. Say things that are relevant about the show, PLEASE refrain from posting one liners.

- Do NOT quote a long post, trim it to the parts where you are replying to.

5. Do not quote images. Remove img tags around the URL. Also do NOT hotlink someone else's image without permission.

Please familiarise yourself with the rules. Your cooperation is much appreciated.

K-dramas & movies forum rules

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=116755

4. Do not quote pictures.

Instead, remove the IMG tags around the link. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long, only quote a subsection of the text. Threads that are meant solely for pictures belong in the Korean celeb photos forum.

6. Do not engage in non-related conversations.

If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication.

18. Read the first post of each thread.

Most of your questions can usually be answered by simply reading the first post of a thread. Doing so will help avoid repetitive questions.

GENERAL RULES:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1317

8. OBEY THE AVATAR & SIGNATURE RULES

- File size cannot be more than 40KB (40,960 bytes)

Signatures:

- Maximum of 4 lines of text.

- Maximum of 2 banners/images that can be on the same line as long as they fit the size requirements

(you cannot substitute an image for a line, vice versa)

This means you can have a maximum of 6 lines. (4 text + 2 images)

• Empty line still counts as a line
  • Each line must be short enough that it doesn't wrap. The maximum number of characters per line varies depending on the font size you use. The limits are listed below and remember that spaces count~!
  • size=1 : 140
  • size=2 : 125
  • size=3 : 110
  • Mixed : 125
  • Font size for lines cannot exceed size=3 (size=2 is the default)
  • Maximum width for each banner/image = 400 pixels
  • Maximum height for each banner/image = 175 pixels
  • Maximum file size for each banner/image = 40KB (40,960 bytes)
  • Each IMG code counts as 1 image

13. MINIMUM POST LENGTH

Posts must be 20 characters or longer. DO NOT circumvent this rule by posting "20 characters" or the like.

======== I have removed the posters' names but you know who you are ========

Thank you everyone for the links, translation, and news.

Kim Bum was in a car accident.

Geezzz...the PD should give the casts and crews a break. I know they are on a tight schedule but what good would it do to anyone if the casts (knock on wood) get injure. Good thing Kim Bum was not seriously injured. Hope he's alright and hope his manager will get better soon.

Anyways, I just finish watching ep9 and I'm liking JP more and more. My favorite scenes from this ep are:

1. JP phone conversation with JD...when she asked him to go on a double date...JP was trying to act cool but fell miserably...kekkekeke...

2. JH @ the shooting range (it reminds me of Hyun Joong and Hwang Bo shooting competition at the amusement park in WGM)

3. JH told JD to try to understand JP

4. JD came to JP's place to apology...love how stubborn JD is toward JP and how JH & WB teases JP.

the ending...too sweet... :P

EDIT:

so far, Kim Bum , Hyun Joong, GHS, and Lee Min Ho got into a car accident? someone mentioned that there was also a 5th person? who elese?

that's pretty scary, but I'm glad that they're all okkay. may they all be lucky from now on! :]

V The 5th person was Kim Joon. He got into a car accident on the same day as Hyun Joong.

aww bummie in a car accident :tears:

gah~ hope his alright!

and yay! episode 9 kasfkhkjsldjl! the kiss scene lsjalfkj!

i lol! at Joon Pyo trying to act cool and want JanDi to call him first. lol!

the kiss scene (i got a lil bit jellyz but it's ok!) they should have more~~~ :blush:

but i wanna see more jihooxjandi!

Guest lilcuteeguh

so far, Kim Bum , Hyun Joong, GHS, and Lee Min Ho got into a car accident? someone mentioned that there was also a 5th person? who elese?

that's pretty scary, but I'm glad that they're all okkay. may they all be lucky from now on! :]

Guest jenny____x

woooo!

500 pages. jeez

wow so this episode was by far my favorite!

it was super super cute <3

i love the part where he holds her hand and puts it in his pocket!!!

AHHH.

cant wait until tomorrows episode.

i have a feeling it'll be over 30%

Guest xsilentangel

OMG Episode 9 My FAVORITE EPISODE SO FAR!! THE KISS WAS HEAVEN!!!

You never know.. next episode's kiss looks even better XD

Guest a_dreamer143

i love BOF ;D but question! did i miss something or they jus havent shown the part where goo jun pyo gets all beat up bcuz of jandi? i <3 that part even tho it was sad but it was sweeeeeeeet i cNT wait for that part in this version!

Guest xx-outsider-xx

Just wanna share some gifs from past episodes. sorry if it's too heavy for some users :sweatingbullets:

86dd9ac7.gif4f1d4050.gif307a8c47.gif2a7ad6ab.gife5ad5a8d.gifa20f4c7a.gifadc45225.gif73f7e26f.gif6e834831.gif480e7394.gif1f8e0469.gif5b078145.gifb27cfa3c.gif00b6971d.gif82e0afdd.gifc868accc.gif

and of my favorites scenes~ i love his smile with the dimple!

0603365d.gif308e4bec.gif

Guest icecreamy

OMG , Yi jeong and Gaeul seem to have some chemistry . I'm seriously , i really think the chocolates was just like him not feeling worthy to like be her BF . He really actuallly likes her . I think he likes her , but he's just not expressing his feelings . SO ... I think the next episodes are gonna like have a part that they didn't show in the preview where he kind of regrets what he did . Or maybe the preview only show a part of the scene like ehen he takes her chocolate like ehe was sad or felt like he regretted it . Who knows . I'm sorry , I just think that Yi jeong really does like GAEUL . I'm sorry I'm a Yi Jeong and Gaeul Maniac . :sweatingbullets: ! Okay I gotta stop . Also , Joon Pyo laugh when he was like lets just say accidently met Jandi when they were waiting for Gaeul Jerky BF was like priceless . I was like laughing my butt off on that part .( Nice laugh Joon PYo ) . That's all i wanted to share :D

Thanks for the reply. But, do you have the link to their softsubs?

I usually just wait for the softsubs provided by D-addicts.com. I wasn't aware that Viikii actually provided soft subs.

The raw version of episode 9 is ready for download on Veoh, if anyone's interested. Here is the link. Looking forward to tomorrow!

Guest riotubby

Question

That picture of that kiss that is being posted everywhere, (Where it looks like Jun Pyo is eating JanDi's face, LMAO) IS THAT SCENE SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE NEXT EPISODE??

Guest carleli

I'm more of a reader that a poster... and I've been reading Miss Huangsy's warning for us to be careful with our posts with the off-chance of being closed down for seveal times now.

So, to all you guys here, kindly heed Miss Huangsy's warning. We do not want this thread to be closed down. I personally do not want that to happen. This is my main source of information about BOF and other k-dramas and celebrities in english and it would be a tragedy if this thread closed down. So please guys heed Miss Huangsy's warnings.

About BOF... I like this much better than Meteor Garden (although I love that drama... watched it several times)... but this Korean version is much more romantic for me. I love all the characters... I'm acting like a giddy teenager whenever JP and JD are up on the screen... Especially in ep 9 wherein they were skating and JP placed his gloves on JD's one hand and breath unto her other hand before holding it and putting it inside his pocket. That's very sweet of him. It's like a moment of "aaaahhhhh" for me. And like most of you, I'm also anticipating a love story between YJ and GE.

I'm still waiting for this drama to be shown in KBS World. I still have 2 weeks to wait, so please guys be careful, so that we can enjoy this thread until the show is over. Thanks.... Peace to all.... :)