[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest tlina069

I suddenly find myself watching this show for the sole sake of Ga Eul and Yi Jeung. The rest seems not to matter to me. Is this weird?? :)

At DC Gallery for BOF, the kiss is all the netizens are talking about, and trying to guess what the background music is going to be. Another post states that a peck will be on the swings and a "kiss" will be at the street.

LOL thanks for the info, seriously, the netziens are LOL. It never fails to boggle my mind the power of the netziens.

EDIT- omg are some of these people for real? :blink:

My guess, it will be on the swings...

btw- did you find any information on how many episodes Lee Ming Jung is supposed to be in? i really cant find this information anywhere????

Guest ellee1812

a peck?? what?? JH got more than a peck!

what happened to the good old days of Goong and Coffee Prince. Now there's some kissing action! :D

hahahahah totally agree

Guest Wats my name?

LOL thanks for the info, seriously, the netziens are LOL. It never fails to boggle my mind the power of the netziens.

EDIT- omg are some of these people for real? :blink:

My guess, it will be on the swings...

btw- did you find any information on how many episodes Lee Ming Jung is supposed to be in? i really cant find this information anywhere????

I heard somewhere around ep 13.

If this drama really ends up like the manga... then you'll probably won't like it.

well in the manga....they made out a lot... they just didn't have sex although it came up a couple of times... and yeah i guess the ending to the manga wasn't that satisfying but im sure the production team will make it a happy ending :]

Guest dunlop09

im really going to have to start browsing through the boards again on kbs, those boards for any drama always give me a headache but i might make an exception for this one.

Actually im not surprised they gave us a peck, kbs dramas are not known for going into that territory, its government own and all.

That and the fact that i think GHS is uncomfortable with those type of scenes.

There are boards on KBS??

anyway... i didn't know that kbs was government owned... and i didn't know GHS was uncomfortable with kissing scenes! Is is because she is shy?? But still, I thought she would be less nervous than LMH because GHS has had more kissing scenes...but then again, GHS is pretty shy, so idk :wacko:

I guess we'll find out tomorrow

Guest sonywvio168

I suddenly find myself watching this show for the sole sake of Ga Eul and Yi Jeung. The rest seems not to matter to me. Is this weird?? :)

Not really, I think this relationship makes more sense to me. Plus, I think they look great as a couple.

well in the manga....they made out a lot... they just didn't have sex although it came up a couple of times... and yeah i guess the ending to the manga wasn't that satisfying but im sure the production team will make it a happy ending :]

lol i think they have to put a twist on the ending or else they would have to deal with a hoard of netizens on their doors...

=(

I hope they add a storyline for Woobin. I don't think the Woobin in this version likes only older women like the manga one.. or at least they haven't brought it up yet..

^ I'm sure his story will come while they're in their university half of the drama. :sweatingbullets: I remembered that his story was my 2nd most-favorite of F4.^^

At DC Gallery for BOF, the kiss is all the netizens are talking about, and trying to guess what the background music is going to be. Another post states that a peck will be on the swings and a "kiss" will be at the street.
^ Awee, i want Kim Yu Kyung's "Starlight Tears"~~ :P A peck or "kiss" or whatever, i think something simple will do. Remember how they were both so nervous during the car scene? :lol: I don't think it'll follow w/ the storyline thus far if they go for anything further than a peck. xD They keep on stressing that they are still in high school (remember on Sang Sang Plus when they were talking about Ji Hoo and his kisses?~~ he and Jan Di both said that they are still set in high school.. and then one of the hosts said something like "Nowadays, it's different!" :lol: )... I think it's definitely okay to start out w/ something small and sweet as a peck. :P I can't wait for it.

I also think that we shouldn't prejudge the next episodes and plot based on the itty bitty scenes that we get in the previews. ;) It'll only cause unnecessary chaos.

Someone should link the KBS reply section to soompi's BOF thread. :sweatingbullets: haha.

Korean netizens on the official KBS website are now saying that episode 9 will end with JP and JD kissing, but that it will just be a slight peck on the lips. Producers did this because they're still in high school, but because he was unsatisfied with the cut, LMH and KHS had multiple takes. Oh well, we'll find out tomorrow, I guess...

EDIT: It will happen while sitting on swings... Wow, how do netizens always know all this???

Awwwwwww! How sweet.

Two kisses in one episode?

Am I reading that right?

Guest xvampireknight

I'm too lazy to go through all these pages >_>

but has anyone seen ulzzang Park TaeJun

as Rui/Jihoo on star king? XD

I know she is coming in at ep 13 but how many epis is she supposed to be in? around 10 or for the rest of the drama?

if BOF follows the manga then she should be in for the rest of the drama, bcos she becomes friends with makino (JD) after domyoji (JP) said that he still loves makino and cant love her. sp shigeru (i dont know the name in BOF) becomes the support of JP like JH to JD.

I'm most excited about the confrontation between Jandi & Joon Pyo's mom, I want some good old screaming, hair pulling and face slapping. In other words, the usual girlfriend/future mother- in- law antics .. hahaha (ok ok i'm dreaming). :rolleyes:

Ji Hoo being Jandi's bff is nice, sometimes one can say things to a friend that cannot be express or conveyed to a boyfriend. Joon Pyo and Jandi are a new couple, as in any new relationship, nervousness and a sense of insecurity is always present. Jandi see's Ji Hoo as a friend, therefore, it's easier to vent out her frustration and insecurities in her relationship with Joon Pyo. There's a lot of difficult obstacles ahead for her and Joon Pyo. Jandi, having a friend like Ji Hoo to lean on, gives her more strength to fight for her love.

{side note: I can understand that sometimes Ji Hoo's actions/interference can lead the audience/fans/ F3 homies to assume something other than friendship .. though, if we just concentrate on the fact that Ji Hoo's/Rui's love is a silent love for Jandi/Makino's character and nothing more, to complicate the love triangle/ fiance issue /old hag issue/ status issue/ amnesia issue ... hell ... I can go on for days about their issues ... (hopefully, Ji Hoo's character stay true to the manga/other versions) }

p.s. A liitle peck on the lips is cute ... slowly building up Jp& Jd's romance will keep us coming back for more goodies ... ahhhh.... superbowl sunday is just soooooo long ... I want monday already.

Man!!! I must get a life other than being overly obsessed with LMH and BOF! =)

Guest epique.

gahh, can't wait >.<

-- note.

does anyone mind sharing any JunDi/JoonDi fan videos? & some fanart please for the official JunDi/JoonDi thread.

just pm me,

thank you.

- mary

if BOF follows the manga then she should be in for the rest of the drama, bcos she becomes friends with makino (JD) after domyoji (JP) said that he still loves makino and cant love her. sp shigeru (i dont know the name in BOF) becomes the support of JP like JH to JD.

I thought that the fiance storyline wasnt really that pivotal in their relationship but i can see your point. I thought the fiance would take on the role like KHJ took on, just as a helper in their relationship moving forward.

Guest lovenlight

Help me please!!!!

I Love F4Korea very much but

I :rolleyes: music Boys over Flowers ... same Taiwan

but langare korea .... who have Plase help me

Thank U I cann't English , so sorry :tears: :tears: :tears:

You may enjoy below MV/ eventhough it's not OST but still it rocks..if you wans OST email me at lovenlight@hanmail.net I have some.

Chinese Subbed

Boys over flowers MV Jihoo’s love story VOL1

and VOL2

Guest MiyuKanata09

did the beauty pageant ever exist in the manga? if so.. its might be shown next week.. and also next week will be last week of them as high school student... so next week will also be the one when junpyo leave to NY/Macau? and next next week is where Junpyo's fiance will make her appearance... ahhh... why so soon... i want them to have more lovey dovey scenes before they experience the heart breaking situation...

Guest elainee

this series is getting soo good. i love the scenes with Jandi and JoonPyo they are such a cute couple!! i hope they end up togetherrr!!! JoonPyo definitely looks better with straight hair ^^