[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest Zoehara

im not quiet sure about it by my friend told me that high school in korea tends to be from grades 10-12, so it's kinda the same in here, but here it's grade 9-12 (excluding grade 6-8 which is our middle school). Mainly in private school if you're not accelerated, 19 years old is the age for your senior year in high school. it might be the same in korea, where as 19 y/o is for their senior year, but i know it depends which high school they go too, one which is highly simplified, or in common high school.

Arigato!!! Whoa!! It´s so different... 19 years and you are in the high school!!!!!!!!!! In my country when you are 18-19 you are in the college, never in the high school.... For example... I finished in the high school when I was 17 years old..... :huh:

Guest polaris

http://i44.tinypic.com/ay3jok.jpg

Credit: dcinside

*SCREAM* *ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!* omg omg!! look at that KiSs!! :blink: :blush: :blush: omg ep 9? I think I'm going to die.

Guest sweet_maple

In most kdramas, the third guy/gal in the triangle never fades into the background per se, they always take an active role so it might deviate from the manga but in kdrama land, its pretty typical.

Agree, the third person in Korean drama always be a noble person, and it makes the girl in drama be the luckiest girl. That's why we always want to watch K.drama, it's our dream :D LOL.

Thats good enough.. :lol:

As long as the PD will promise us that he will show us their real kiss when they are already adults. :lol::P:sweatingbullets:

*just keep our finger cross*

Sorry but I don't wait too much for this "adult kiss" because most of Korean kisses( in most of drama) make me disappointed just touching lips nothing more, nothing less( except Goong, or Coffe Prince), I still remember the boring kiss in Full House although it is my favorite drama. I know that Korean is conservative but watching a touching lips really spoils my feeling about the love between the couple :crazy: . So I stand here in the feet of PDs and pray "please I want JP and GD kiss , don't touching lips only". I hope they can grant my wish :rolleyes:

Edit

Thanks Huangsy so much for the pics, U MAKE MY DAY ^^

So the PD have really granted our wishes . It's so great , this is what I want "a passion kiss"

Guest polaris

*being a perv.. but NGs for that kiss is going to be awesome to watch :blush: I wonder how many takes it took to get the perfect kiss.

Guest betchay

*just keep our finger cross*

Sorry but I don't wait too much for this "adult kiss" because most of Korean kisses( in most of drama) make me disappointed just touching lips nothing more, nothing less( except Goong, or Coffe Prince), I still remember the boring kiss in Full House although it is my favorite drama. I know that Korean is conservative but watching a touching lips really spoils my feeling about the love between the couple :crazy: . So I stand here in the feet of PDs and pray "please I want JP and GD kiss , don't touching lips only". I hope they can grant my wish :rolleyes:

I'm sure the pix above will make u happy! :lol:

Can't wait... the pix is killing me right now!!! :sweatingbullets:

Guest carleli

OMG!!! I just had to reply!

What a kiss! I'm giggling here like a teenager and I'm in my late 30's...

Can't wait to see this epi... I'll even watch it raw just to see this kiss....

Thanks for the pix. :P

OMG OMG OMG!!!

So my thoughts . . .

JD is in the middle of the streets prancing around selling snacks. JP's mom, the assistant, and JP are stuck in traffic when they see her. JD spots the assistant and goes over to him? or JP orders the assistant to buy something from her. JP's mom gets pissed and says something that makes JP burst. He gets out of the car and kisses JD.

LOL, I have no imagination whatsoever. That made no sense at all. Oh well . . .

I CAN'T WAIT~~~~!

- Kyu

PS. Thank you WITH S2~!

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자