[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Honestly, Jandi has already ruined F4 friendship..Kinda sad too.. :tears:

In the third test; swimming test, Jandi’s selection turns out to be swimming — which practically guarantees a Ji Hoo win. Jun Pyo refuses to participate-because we all know that he can't swim..But Jun Hee reminds him if he forfeits, Ji Hoo wins..

^Sorry for cutting your post.. in my opinion, i don't think Jan Di has ruined F4's friendship. I believe they did this themselves~~ via mis-communication and understanding. Jan Di just so happens to have captured both Joon Pyo and Ji Hoo's hearts and was not able to grasp her true feelings, nor decide in time before everything was blamed at her. >__< eeek. Idk.. but it's not entirely Jan Di's fault.

By the way, i think you meant Joon Pyo's selection. I liked how he was all happy about Ji Hoo's "luck" in picking the car-racing competition. He spoke too soon b/c he picked swimming. :P

i'm sorry if this question had already asked

but if i live in California, what time is it on internet live

&can someone tell me the website to the kbs live one?

^It's 4:50am in CA to view live streaming episodes.. pretty early.

And the website/directions are on pg 125, the first post. Or you can check the first page under "TO WATCH" and there's a link where you can watch w/ tvants or another program like it..^^

i'm sorry if this question had already asked

but if i live in California, what time is it on internet live

&can someone tell me the website to the kbs live one?

Korean time is GMT+9 google & do the calculation. :D

06)*Online Streaming

How to watch live (with no subtitles):

To watch the episodes live (when it is being aired on Korea) you should follow these steps:

1) Acess able.kbs.co.kr/live/ and click on "• 2TV"

2) A pop-up will open with a media player embended (make sure your browser is not blocking pop-ups)

3) Now wait the video load (If in the middle of the video it stops playing and loading, repeat steps 1 and 2)

Note & Hints: Remember that Boys Over Flowers airs on Mondays & Tuesdays at 21:55h. So you need to acess the site linked above on the day and hour the drama is being aired on South Korea. You can use this site to check what hour is in Korea and also acess the 'Boys Over Flowers' online chat during the time the drama is airing to talk with other fans : World Time Converter and Boys Over Flowers Online Chat

Watch online with subtitles:

- Boys Over Flowers's Channel@viikii.net - Episodes are available with english subtitles around 2 days after the episode was aired. There are also other subtitles available like spanish, tagalog, french, etc.

- 'Boys Over Flowers'@mysoju.com - This site organizes all streaming links with english subtitles together in one page. It's very organized!

Watch Raws on youtube:

- HarueKorea's Youtube account - Episodes of 'Boys Over Flowers' with no subtitles are being uploaded on this account almost right after the episode was aired.

u can also try TVANTS and BAROTV

Guest rainbow9

I would agree the F4 friendship was not as strong in the beginning. Now, you get a little more of their friendship. I would like to have seen Jun Pyo and Ji Hoo's relationship stronger. But, maybe they were not familiar with each other so you didn't see the friendship chemistry. Either that or I have to go back and watch the beginning episodes again. Episode 7 was some good eye candy. But, I am ready for the dramatic, emotional, crying, and loving parts. Can't wait for tomorrow!!!!

Guest ykidkwis

omg what a fun episode! Jun Hee is my new hero!!!! I hope she stays around for at least a few episodes. Her presence is nice keeping JP in check! I really wanna see JP and JD back together soon. I miss them! I'm not crazy at all about JH and JH together...maybe cuz i don't care about Ji Hoo enough. I really wish there was more focus and background on the rest of the F4. What a cliffhanger at the end. Almost as good as the Jun Pyo taking off his shirt cliffhanger from episode 5! :P Can't wait for Ep. 8!

Is it just me or does it seem like JiHoo doesn't actually like JanDi that way (or maybe he does, but admits not as much as JunPyo does) and is only doing this "protecting" thing in order to save both of them from pain later on in their relationship if it develops? Because its been stated from the beginning that F4 ultimately can't choose their own wife and it'll be their parents' decision, so maybe JiHoo is just trying to help them out and separate (or "protect") them so that they won't be able to grow too attached to each other and end up getting hurt when the arranged marriage time comes around? When I see it this way, I think ultimately JiHoo and JunPyo really do have a rather firm friendship, except its just hard to see because we're watching the drama from JunPyo/JanDi's perspective rather than from JiHoo's and we all know that JiHoo's character is more of the secretly-helping-you-out type while JunPyo is more unobservant and unappreciative that way. Or maybe he just wants to protect JanDi as a very good friend from the pain she'll face later on when JunPyo is forced to marry someone else.

Guest babymarzy07

F2's friendship and faith in F4 can definitely be seen in these few episodes.

but that's not the case for the other two and lol seriously, instead of going

hardcore on trying to win, they should try to talk (which JH tried but JP left)

but the love.... is trouble xP

-Rebecca

lol agreed. love is trouble indeed.

i think though in the theater, you could see JP soften up.

but it's just somehow, he got provoked with the JD mention again..

and which is why he got mad and left.

IMO, safd some pretty powerful words too.

Does anyone else think the whole "JunPyo-not-wanting-to-swim" is unfair? Like wth? JiHoo got over his fears when, in fact, his parents DIED because of cars and JunPyo can't get over his fears? I get that he can't swim but seriously, JunPyo lost his manliness in that one incident.

I understand that JunPyo loves Jandi but if he can't even do this while JiHoo was able to face his darkest fears, then overall, if that's the case, I wouldn't mind if the drama twists and has JiHoo+Jandi coupling.

hmm.. well those are surely parallel fears, and i bet the director has a way for that (well i hope)

but i think since JH has a license and was taught by SH before it makes it a bit lighter..

as for someone who doesnt and cant swim at all to try.. and get it straight away..

it's not fair in a way, but i think since YJ also backed him up there must be some sense..

sigh trauma can be big time..

Kim So Eun Hints At Possible Boys Before Flowers Happy Ending

credits to coolsmurf

Kim So Eun expressed that she knows that Gal Eul (Kim So Eun) and Yi Jung (Kim Bum) doesn’t have a love relationship in the original manga at all but remained optimistic. She said, “I have a small wish. And that is wishing that my character and Yi Jung can have a happy ending in Boys Before Flowers.” She shly added, “There seems to be a happier ending in the Korean version.”

Kim So Eun was also very grateful to Goo Hye Sun for taking really good care of her. Although Kim So Eun (19) and Goo Hye Sun (24) have a age difference of 5 years, they have become best of friends off and on set and So Eun would ask the experienced Hye Sun for tips whenever she encounter difficulties.

So Eun said, “Really have to thank Goo Hye sun unnie for taking really good care of me. Goo Hye Sun unnie is different from the other casts. She is outgoing, straightforward and gets along very well with everyone on the filming set. She is someone whom you can get along with easily and feel comfortable.”

So Eun concluded, “Goo Hye Sun unnie really treated everyone very well. During our overseas filming in New Caledonia, the food being served wasn’t really good and suitable and we suffered a lot. But unnie prepared additional food for us and took care of us in a very friendly manner. Really thankful to her.”

Fans of Kim So Eun will have one less chance to see her on screen as her role of the young Chun Chu in KBS Empress Chun Chu has ended in Episode 8 shown on 25th January, with Chae Si Ra taking over as the adult Chun Chu.

ARTICLE FROM COOLSMURF WEBSITE

Aww, I really hope they do get a happy ending. And I'm glad the cast gets along so well off set :P

KSE does really well in Chun Chu I must say. and i saw on a KBS show, all the actors had all good stuff to say.

I really hope so too they get a better ending. Id really like that.

hmm.. well those are surely parallel fears, and i bet the director has a way for that (well i hope)

but i think since JH has a license and was taught by SH before it makes it a bit lighter..

as for someone who doesnt and cant swim at all to try.. and get it straight away..

it's not fair in a way, but i think since YJ also backed him up there must be some sense..

sigh trauma can be big time..

I think Jun Pyo could have learned how to swim, but he's a really stubborn guy so he won't dare to face his fears. The only reason why Ji Hoo learned to drive was because of Seo Hyun's support. If Jun Pyo had support from someone important to him, then I think he would've learned swimming.

I think the only sort of friendship I can sense with Ji Hoo is Woo Bin. The poor guy is stuck in the middle, but I think he's kinda leaning on Ji Hoo's side while Yi Jung is a supporter of Jun Pyo not giving a second glance at Ji Hoo.

V Don't worry he still has his good buddy Yi Jung on his side :P

Guest tiffany_v

i havent watched ep 7 yet, it's due to the crashing of Viikii, but up til now i still feel so sorry for Jung Pyo, how come everyone (also including his noona), they all treated it like it's Jung Pyo's entire fault for declaring a war with Ji Hoo? How sad :(

Guest xiaomaii

darn..good thing it's gonna snow tomorrow morning..im freezing right now!!

just watched episode 7..lookin' forward for JH-JD date.. :blush: and of course, the untold secrecy bout Joon Pyo. I love how the episode started, Jan Di looking for Joon Pyo. And also how she reacted when Joon Pyo's car drifted sideways while practicing for the race. I don't get why people say the F4 bond is not that real/tight, since watching this episode obviously showed it.

I missed going into the competition when they showed the freestyle laps, i wonder what record they got. :rolleyes: Oh my, I missed swimming. If I didn't sprained my ankle I could have done from freestyle to rally but no tough luck. Sprained ankle with teared up muscle tissue can't be healed. :tears: How I wish they showed Hyun Joong/Ji Hoo's laps, since he said he's a swimmer too. :blush: I like him more in this episode, he's getting more and more good looking!

when Joon Hee came tailing Joon Pyo. I really had a good laugh! Joon Pyo thus have a good Cadillac to drive to get out from Jan Di's sight, it's an equal race with Joon Hee's sports car, but he got one tough noona to get him cornered in no time. :sweatingbullets:

Woo Bin and Yi Jeong, what a great F2! Telling to be careful, since it's not just about JH and JD expulsion, but the tough car race they're getting into.

"seriously..be careful.." aaawww...I like Ga Eul and Yi Jeong interactions too, seems like this Korean Version will be my best among all the versions. One thing i like about the Korean Production and the Group 8, by observation, is how they twist the story.

And finally, Joon Pyo's character is the best of course among the version, in one episode, they showed how good he was in counting! First, between him and Ji Hoo in the mini theater. Then him counting how many times did Ji Hoo actually kissed Jan Di, no matter with lips touching or just kissing the forehead! Joon Pyo's charm really caught me. What a bonehead.. :rolleyes:

Guest liligonecrazy

I agree with all the people that fell for JiHoo this episode. The way that he was making sure that JanDi would stay at school. I mean, he overcame the fact why he didn't want to drive because of his parents death, I mean he was in the same car as them, that is one of the most traumatizing things that could happen to a person. He overcame that to make sure that JanDi would be able to stay at school. For JunPyo, I’ve come to think that he’s just down right annoying and I end up having a headache just thinking about him. For the swimming competition I thought that he should have owned up and practiced to swim. Yes, he had a traumatizing effect of him almost dying but what happened to JiHoo, nothing? Please, when they were announcing what was the next event, JiHoo took it like a man and went through the competition, but JunPyo, wow, he complains and can’t do it. Saying that JanDi must have done it on purpose so that she wins, hello, it was by machine, how could she have done that? Show some maturity man! Yes, I do know that JiHoo learned and got his license and slowly started to get over what happened to him. But for JunPyo to do nothing, not even want to try to learn to swim, or even swim with his friends? Come on now, even JunPyo telling them he could do better, where's the proof?

For the ‘cheating’ parts of the show, what JunPyo did was wrong, I mean to endanger the horse to make sure that he won the first part of the competition was just wrong, I mean, what would have happened if it died. The guilt should have done something to him but I guess not since for the next part of the competition he was all happy that it was car racing which he was good at. For JiHoo, yes, what he did was wrong, I have to admit that. But he did it in a way that it was his last card on the table to help JanDi still at the school. In this situation, it affected JunPyo in a way that almost got him hurt but he could have kept his cool and take the race seriously and win, but he let it control him and he ended up losing. JiHoo could have kept his mouth shut but then JunPyo would have won and what would leave the drama?

GaEul is so cute saying do you have like a hidden plan to make sure that you win the match to JiHoo. This shows her deep friendship with JanDi. Especially coming to EeJung and asking him if he could like lose on purpose was beautiful. GaEul acts perfect when she acts in this drama.

The highlights of this episode would be all the JanDi and JiHoo parts, they’re getting closer and I’m happy with that even knowing that all that will end being is just friends. And the other part that I loved watching was when JunPyo was all boasting about his winning the car race and then his sister just smacked his head into the food was priceless, I was laughing so hard that my sister almost smacked me. Hehehe. Just all my opinion and sorry for the long essay, I really do love this drama.

Guest Jamieâ„¢

I really wish they kept the basketball scene from the manga instead of the horseback riding/racing/swimming combo. Was it necessary to have so many sports? lol It just felt like the writers wanted to show off the wealth of the F4. For those who haven't read the manga/seen the Taiwanese version, Shancai/Jandi + Lei/Jihoo play against the F3 in a game of basketball, and I can't really remember the exact details.. but basically S+L were losing but Shancai (being the tough girl that she is) wouldn't give up and her determination moved Daomingsi/Junpyo so he abruptly stopped playing and forfeited the game. That's basically the point of this scene.. to show how strong/tough Jandi is.. however I didn't feel that while watching today's episode. The thing that bothered me the most was the fact that she wasn't even involved until the final competion-swimming. She just sat at the side watching during the first two competitions... that's not how Jandi is supposed to be. I'm not blaming GHS because I think she's a good actress, but I dislike how the writers wrote the character Jandi. Where's the fieriness? I just hope the swimming competition redeems this.

edit: anywayss, I loved Junhee noona! she's so awesome!

Is it just me or does it seem like JiHoo doesn't actually like JanDi that way (or maybe he does, but admits not as much as JunPyo does) and is only doing this "protecting" thing in order to save both of them from pain later on in their relationship if it develops?

sorry for cutting your post, but yeah.. it doesn't really seem like Ji Hoo actually likes Jandi. He just has a sense of responsibility over her, because he initiated the kiss at New Calendonia (I prob spelt that wrong..) which led to all these problems.

Junpyo frustrates/annoys me so much. He's just so .. ughh lol

i havent watched ep 7 yet, it's due to the crashing of Viikii, but up til now i still feel so sorry for Jung Pyo, how come everyone (also including his noona), they all treated it like it's Jung Pyo's entire fault for declaring a war with Ji Hoo? How sad :(

I think it was because everyone close to JP know how mean and a jerk he can be. So I guess they all assumed it was his fault..

But I think we would miss that easily, because JP is not portrayed as mean as he should be. That's why it doesn't make sense to us when people treat JP like they do. It's like the person they are talking about and the JP we know are two different people.

Guest she-smiles

What got me upset is when Yi Jung & Woo Bin decides to help out Joon Pyo with the swimming competition. I thought they wanted to save F4's friendship? I know they're upset with Ji Hoo for supposedly starting all this drama, but they should also be upset with Joon Pyo for wanting to cut off ties with Ji Hoo. Jan Di on the other hand, is starting to bug me. She obviously doesn't seem to care for F4's friendship; she seems rather into Ji Hoo's safety and reputation or whatever. (I honestly don't remember if her character was as ignorant as this in the other two versions; it's been way too long.)

Well, I'm looking forward to episode 8. And I hope F4's friendship/bonding will show more. Cause right now, I don't seem to be feeling it.

LOL, and I think it's cute how Ji Hoo named his horse RUI.

i just finished watching the subbed ver for ep.7

i must say that the episode become more interesting with jun pyo's sis presence,joon hee...

i hope that she could stay in the drama for a lil longer than the other ver.

sometimes i find that the story line is a lil bit confusing..

cos the writer didnt seem to explain a certain things...

so,,, as far as i watched the drama now, i think that the japanese ver is more understandable...

i didnt expected that the writer would follow the manga's story line...

but, if she could make the story line more easier and understandable..i would be okay...

jun pyo and jandi's relationship is a little bit confusing to me!!!!

i'm getting stress whether jandi like jun pyo or not...

since she is always has a happy expression whenever she's with ji hoo...

i'm getting frustrated cos she should show that she has some feelings for jun pyo!

i just hope that she'll answer YES to jun pyo tonight!!!

i think i'm getting crazy here :wacko:

ji yeong and ga eul pairing!!!!

they seem to have affection for each other in ep 7, right???????

i am always smiling whenever this pairing's scene!!!!

if waht so eun said that ji yeong and ga eul pairing will have a happy ending is true..

i would be the happiest person in the world!!!!

:sweatingbullets: soorry for acting crazy here

the scene where ga eul entered the room and sat next to yi jeong...

and you can see that they're looking at each other awkwardly..

hahaha.... i am totallly fall in love with bum in here!

and the scene where bum and so eun are by the pool is my favourite in ep 7!!!

when bum smiled at so eun when he looked at her.. and then she kinda look awkward in here...

did she realised that she likes him?????

did u realised that ji yeong smiled at ga eul when he realised that she's there..

maybe he thought that she's there to cheer him up for the competition..

but it turns up that she wanna him to lose to jandi..

so he was getting mad and talk to her in a harsh way....

hahaha...it's just my imagination~

ahhh~ this is soo annoying!!

i'mmmm really looking forward to this couple's ending!!

the preview is really annoyed me..

why?why?why?

jandi looks soo happy when she have date with ji hoo....

why must she??

and jun pyo saw both of them dating..

he seems soo sad...

when she received phone call that tell her jun pyo is in hospital..

is it the F3's plan?

so that jandi could show her true feeling for jun pyo?

this Q's are killin me right now!

i better watch ep 8 tonight!

or else i'll be crazy!!

Guest misshakissh

I really wish they kept the basketball scene from the manga instead of the horseback riding/racing/swimming combo. Was it necessary to have so many sports? lol It just felt like the writers wanted to show off the wealth of the F4. For those who haven't read the manga/seen the Taiwanese version, Shancai/Jandi + Lei/Jihoo play against

im sorry but having one basketball game is sooo cliche... not saying that having a whole competition isnt.. but thats way to low for F4. F4 is about wealth so why not show it? lol it so much more eye-catching and extravagent. plus the used the storyline to tell about each f4's past and weaknesses which i liekd and the whole point of having 3 games was based on faireness and not just determining everything from one little BASKETBALL game.. it just sounds gay.. lol basketball... eh. nada. i find it weird when ppl put in all these random chinese names to compare. i mean the original names are japanese.y not just use those.. i dont get it. its confusing.. besides the dramas are all different for every country i dont see the point that the korean one has anything to do with the taiwanese version... besides the fact that the r from the same manga. but the krn one is following the manga NOT the dramas of other countries n with their own touch to the story dont see a point having to bring it up . my 2 cents- taiwanese version so old and un-wealthy looking IMO.. that part just ruined everything for me. i think its good they brought more extravagence that was lacking in the other versions it made me almost doubt that the F4s were even rich to begin with when watching the other two, this one didnt.. which stays hell of alot more loyal to the manga.lol.

What got me upset is when Yi Jung & Woo Bin decides to help out Joon Pyo with the swimming competition. I thought they wanted to save F4's friendship? I know they're upset with Ji Hoo for supposedly starting all this drama, but they should also be upset with Joon Pyo for wanting to cut off ties with Ji Hoo. Jan Di on the other hand, is starting to bug me. She obviously doesn't seem to care for F4's friendship; she seems rather into Ji Hoo's safety and reputation or whatever. (I honestly don't remember if her character was as ignorant as this in the other two versions; it's been way too long.)

Well, I'm looking forward to episode 8. And I hope F4's friendship/bonding will show more. Cause right now, I don't seem to be feeling it.

LOL, and I think it's cute how Ji Hoo named his horse RUI.

what reputation? she even went up the junpyo to say sorry and even raced on bke to talk to him.lol. his the one who didn't listen to her side of the story so it blew off even trying to talk it out. she even said it was all her fault bout F4s friendship when talkin with junhee nuna.. so i dont really think she doesnt care. she evn also said she didnt care if she got expelled from the school as long as jihoo can stay and keep F4s friendship. yijung can't forgive jihoo because he believes jihoo usd the girl to get seohyeon out of his mind. his a guy that chose friendship over a girl. making sense. however woobin sided with hyunjoong trying to reason with jp.. since obviously talking over werent going to solve anything due to jP'S upsetness over what hyunjoong did , the only way to solve the problem was through game.

Guest gokusen_girl

I loved ALL versions of HYD! This one is not an exemption. But the thing that makes the korean version different is that every episode makes me fall in love with the Ga-Jeong couple more and more... i think that they are the couple to watch! :crazy:

Guest xiaomaii

I really wish they kept the basketball scene from the manga instead of the horseback riding/racing/swimming combo. Was it necessary to have so many sports? lol It just felt like the writers wanted to show off the wealth of the F4. For those who haven't read the manga/seen the Taiwanese version, Shancai/Jandi + Lei/Jihoo play against the F3 in a game of basketball, and I can't really remember the exact details.. but basically S+L were losing but Shancai (being the tough girl that she is) wouldn't give up and her determination moved Daomingsi/Junpyo so he abruptly stopped playing and forfeited the game. That's basically the point of this scene.. to show how strong/tough Jandi is.. however I didn't feel that while watching today's episode. The thing that bothered me the most was the fact that she wasn't even involved until the final competion-swimming. She just sat at the side watching during the first two competitions... that's not how Jandi is supposed to be. I'm not blaming GHS because I think she's a good actress, but I dislike how the writers wrote the character Jandi. Where's the fieriness? I just hope the swimming competition redeems this.

well, i don't think you got the point of having 3 competition instead of one. It was right that in the manga they had basketball, when i was reading it (and watched in TW Version), I thought that it's just one game and the obvious telling who's gonna win the event. But in this version, it showed how it matched the character's ability to play fair game out of something. Not just showing how rich they were.

Horse Race--Ji Hoo

Car race--Joon Pyo

Swimming--Jan Di

All events revolving around the three persons who Joon Hee said in the episode "involve in the incident". Their abilities being shown in the story is not just a show-off. It actually implies in each story. Jan Di knows how to swim, and that was one weakness Joon Pyo can't over come. You see how he reacted how he can't move his feet to dive in and save the one he loved. How they showed Jan Di, seeing Joon Pyo walking away, making her to understand him more deeply.

You can't just say that Jan Di didn't care much about it. She was actually involved. She cared about Joon Pyo, and she tried to confront him and set things clear to him. (That wasn't actually shown in the Manga nor in any other versions) And she cared about Ji Hoo trying all his might for the car race. But she sees Ji Hoo's determination, and she just didn't sit their watching, she knows there's three games..there's three chances of winning. And she decided the last competition will be the result and end of all this. In that competition, decision will be made. And she took it responsibly by letting herself involve in it.

Guest tohru19

Hey guys I have been a silent reader all along. Now that I have something to really talk about... so I am just gonna say it. I agree with the fact that Jun Pyo is really immature in this episode. I can't stand him at all while Ji Hoon's character is getting better. However, I do not think this korean drama is going to beat the other two versions (I hope it will get better later on though...im still hopeful). Sure it is fun to watch, I really enjoy it cuz I am a manga fanatic but the story doesn't get me anywhere now.

Jandi is not as tough as how she is supposed to be. She can be really annoying at times. The same goes to Jun Pyo. He is charming, cute and all...again, there are annoying parts that keep me away from loving him. Ji Hoon is not bad but he does not have the charm of Hanazawa Rui cuz the acting is not that good. I cant fall in love with him no matter what, but I do feel bad for him in this episode.

I also agree that they should have kept the original story with the basketball competition instead of trying to make it longer and draggy.

I do not feel the bond between F4. I don't understand how the other F2 can take different side...and the way Kim Bum acts that makes me believe that he hates Ji Hoon.

Sometimes this drama confuses me but I do like the cuteness of Jan Di xD. I want to see how this ends though even though the its flawed. Just a bit of my opinion...I dont hate this drama =.=

well, i don't think you got the point of having 3 competition instead of one. It was right that in the manga they had basketball, when i was reading it (and watched in TW Version), I thought that it's just one game and the obvious telling who's gonna win the event. But in this version, it showed how it matched the character's ability to play fair game out of something. Not just showing how rich they were.

Horse Race--Ji Hoo

Car race--Joon Pyo

Swimming--Jan Di

All events revolving around the three persons who Joon Hee said in the episode "involve in the incident". Their abilities being shown in the story is not just a show-off. It actually implies in each story. Jan Di knows how to swim, and that was one weakness Joon Pyo can't over come. You see how he reacted how he can't move his feet to dive in and save the one he loved. How they showed Jan Di, seeing Joon Pyo walking away, making her to understand him more deeply.

You can't just say that Jan Di didn't care about it. She was actually involved. She cared about Joon Pyo, and she tried to confront him and set things clear to him. (That wasn't actually shown in the Manga nor in any other versions) And she cared about Ji Hoo trying all his might for the car race. But she sees Ji Hoo's determination, and she just didn't sit their watching, she knows there's three games..there's three chances winning. And she decided the last competition will be the result and end of all this. In that competition, decision will be made. And she took it responsibly by letting herself involve in it.

Good point! And also, there's a Korean saying, "역시 한국사람은 삼판승" which roughly translates to "Koreans and their three matches." When Koreans make a bet, they frequently say "out of three." Besides all the meanings about what each competition means for each of the "J" character involved in the love triangle, having three matches to determine the winner is also in line with Korean attitude/culture (after all this is the Korean adaptation of HYD). I think it's brilliant!