Shin Haechul's Radio Broadcast About Dream Concert & Suju's Manager's Cyworld Entry

Guest Soy

Guest xjujux

I don't think it's right for them to boo at SNSD, show off their middle fingers, shout "Wonder girls forever, SNSD disband". And psh, Wonderfuls didn't even have anything to do with it.

I agree, it's annoying how some people are bringing Wondergirls and Wonderfuls into this when they have nothing to do with all this mess. <_<

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KiSS.THE.RAiN`

WHOAA ~

I don't know the man,

but he is GREAT!!

People shouldn't care

or be afraid of anti fans.

Guest crazyfrog

errr, i don't know about some people, but if i see ANY artist performing, i'd still cheer, even if i don't know who it is. it's like saying 'thank you' to shop assistants when they give you service. or is that also a privilege? sorry if basic ettiquette is different for people. o.O

prffftt.. when will you guys get tired of typing words over and over again?

i read some... and most of them still keep on saying

"its this fanclub's fault that this happened..."

"no.. what are you talking about.. this fanclub started it.."

"no its actually the artists themselves".

sigh. its very tiring yknow.

I personally think all DC topics should be closed.. every DC topic is biased, including this one.. for reasons I won't waste my time listing cause I know you're just gonna get all defensive. I think it's inevitable for a DC topic to NOT be biased because both sides think they're angels and they all point fingers at each other.

Guest Tsubasa

OMG! That Radio Station Guy is soo cool! He's soo funny too =]

Finally someone besides Sungmin said something about it .... -_-"

errr, i don't know about some people, but if i see ANY artist performing, i'd still cheer, even if i don't know who it is. it's like saying 'thank you' to shop assistants when they give you service. or is that also a privilege? sorry if basic ettiquette is different for people. o.O

You took the words right of my mouth.

This issue isn't a matter of having the 'right' not to cheer for artists but rather having BASIC etiquette. Politeness, respect -where did all of that go? It doesn't matter if you don't like them, the proper and respectful thing to do is cheer for them!

Guest yumidoma

i have to agree on you for that reading so many post saying fan are being rude because they werent cheering for SNSD or they turn off their glow stick frankly what does that matter to them i mean fans have the right to stay silent and turn off their glow stick while SNSD is performing i dont find it rude at all why would you want to cheer for someone you dont like and hold up your glowstick for someone you dont like its not illegal to stay silent. i mean during hollywoodbowl when SNSD was perform i wasnt cheering heck i was just to off in my own world not paying attention but i dont think it makes me rude just cause i didnt go crazy over them or gave them applaud. and i like what you said "being cheered for is a privilege, not a requirement."

oh man...i totally agree with you..ppl should stop taking abt the whole DC thing..coz its only gonna make worse..and take the fanclubs nowhere...

i don't see y ppl/artist are so worked up on the fans for not cheering for SNSD...i mean come on...is someone breaking the law or wat....when SNSD performed in HB...i didn't cheer either..i was in my own world...coz i don't like them...meaning i don't like...they may be good singers, artist, dancers, person...but i just don't like them...n thts it...if a fans pefers to keep quiet then its their choice..too bad for SNSD tht except for their fans..the rest of them decide not to cheer....

anyway....

the person is being pure baised to SNSD...hah pervert....hahahahha...

Cassiopeias and Soshi (unofficals SNSD fanclub) has cleared their differences then why one the earth r we international fans so worked up...on it...but as messed up as it loooks...this is quite entertaining....Korean Fanclubs..creating history...hahah

anyway....

korean fanclubs....international fanclubs..(regardless of which one u belong too)

we all are K-POP lover....

peace out..

in the suju manager's article, it's kinda funny because it seems he's disappointed that the suju fans also cheered for SS501 (like it's a bad thing for suju...dude, you can be a fan for more than one group/singer)

although i don't personally care for snsd, it's still disrespectful what the other fanclubs did

shin haechul has balls.

these days korean mob mentality is getting annoying. "beef protests" and "fans."

i sometimes wonder why the idea of basic etiquette/politeness isn't cultured in korean society.

Guest Aireia

Amen to Shin HaeChul and SuJu's manager. I am compelled to watch some of DC fancams but I know I'll end up being pissed so I'll just forget about it. Fans really need to reevaluate some of the things they do. And I do feel bad for SNSD, especially with the negativity that they seem to receive. However, things like this are inevitable and this is a learning experience for them as well. I admire them so much for being able to go through this. I can't even imagine how they feel. Anyway, I hope this is a wakeup call for all fans out there.

Guest xSHADOW

i have to agree on you for that reading so many post saying fan are being rude because they werent cheering for SNSD or they turn off their glow stick frankly what does that matter to them i mean fans have the right to stay silent and turn off their glow stick while SNSD is performing i dont find it rude at all why would you want to cheer for someone you dont like and hold up your glowstick for someone you dont like its not illegal to stay silent. i mean during hollywoodbowl when SNSD was perform i wasnt cheering heck i was just to off in my own world not paying attention but i dont think it makes me rude just cause i didnt go crazy over them or gave them applaud. and i like what you said "being cheered for is a privilege, not a requirement."

My thoughts exactly.

I don't think that silent treatment was as worst as what was really going on during & after the concert.

One incident that made me outraged was the SNSD fanboys.....they make SNSD look so bad.....

Sometimes I don't know why I bother reading about DC....it makes me feel sad inside.

Guest annameg

I don't think that silent treatment was as worst as what was really going on during & after the concert.

One incident that made me outraged was the SNSD fanboys.....they make SNSD look so bad.....

Sometimes I don't know why I bother reading about DC....it makes me feel sad inside.

i agree =____=

i mean. is THAT the ONLY thing that happened?! =____=

its not actually SNSD, its THEIR FANS. ugh.

okay.. no matter how i try not to sound biased, i'll still be so might as well shut up.

i really hope mods would CLOSE every thread related to DC..... just pisses me off. >.<

Guest heart_kun

Hm.. great point you guys bought up ~

I'll elaborate on my opinion.. and maybe fix some words..

.. Like I said before, cheering is a choice. You can, or you can't. However, being angry at someone else for not cheering is quite childish. Of course you, yourself, may cheer for someone, but to think of someone else as rude because THEY choose not to, is pretty adolescent. It's like not liking someone else because they don't think the same way you do, have the same moralities as you do, like the same people you do. I admit I had to think about the saying thank you to shop assistants, and basic etiquette/manners, and you do have a point. But I think it's cause that's more personal. If a shopping assistant helps you bring different shoes for you to try on, opens the door for you, or hangs up your jacket for you, you should say thank you, because they're helping you personally. In regards to something more broad such as a presidential election, you may support Obama, McCain, & Hilary and have stickers all over your car, but not having a Huckabee sticker doesn't mean you're a barbarian.

However I may say again, I don't think it's that they don't like SNSD, I think it's something that the SNSD fanclub did.

Sorry for the bad examples and poor choice of words, heh.

By the way, I'm just saying I don't get why the silence during the concert was rude.

I definately don't condone anyone saying "disband, WG forever, plastic generation". I think we can all agree that that's plain barbaric.

Guest j o y spill!&;

Honestly, I think some Cass, ELF, SSS & SNSD fans all went a little crazy during DC. Honey shouldn't have brought themselves down to that level of retaliation. (at least the retaliation from honeys I've read about is way worse than a silent treatment. But most of the worse stuff is hard to believe anyway.)

They fought immaturity with more immaturity.

Guest stayfreemymisery__`

My thoughts exactly.

i definitely agree. the stuff after the concert was even more depressing... i feel bad for SNSD, their fans made them look bad :\

Guest jingaling.

the whole DC thing is so ridiculous -_-

the immaturity of certain fans.

fandom makes people do crazy things.

i hope one day, all fanclubs can peacefully enjoy the concerts together or else if this continues on,

they might as well cancel these kind of concerts.

Guest Ken1430262807

You took the words right of my mouth.

This issue isn't a matter of having the 'right' not to cheer for artists but rather having BASIC etiquette. Politeness, respect -where did all of that go? It doesn't matter if you don't like them, the proper and respectful thing to do is cheer for them!

Why would you cheer for someone you don't like? :blink: That doesn't mean to boo (that just rude) but don't do anything. Be silence. That what I would have done.

And that manager is kinda dumb. So what SuJu fans cheered for SS501? If you like someone you do that you know? Man, all of this stuff is starting to get silly.

Guest rainyvacation

Honestly, I think some Cass, ELF, SSS & SNSD fans all went a little crazy during DC. Honey shouldn't have brought themselves down to that level of retaliation. (at least the retaliation from honeys I've read about is way worse than a silent treatment. But most of the worse stuff is hard to believe anyway.)

They fought immaturity with more immaturity.

Archived