Shin Haechul's Radio Broadcast About Dream Concert & Suju's Manager's Cyworld Entry

Guest Soy

Guest yuki fiore

wow that was really straight to the point.

i respect him for not caring what others think...

and finally someone has the guts to speak their mind...

finally...

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest choco.pie218

shin haechul ftw.

i hope this brings a change to the fc system in korea. the amount of power and influence these clubs have is terrifying. behavior from many fanclubs was just horrible; why can't fanclubs do something more productive like actually BUYING their idol's albums rather than booing other stars?

because the majority of the members have yet to mature. -_-

anyway. goo shin haechul.

Hm?

Look, I'm going to answer but I truly don't want to discuss about this anymore. I'm done. I'm not going to ask you to stop your sarcasm, it does pisses me off but I guess it's up to you whether or not you keep on talking on that tone to EVERYONE you disagree in this topic.

Bigger issues? To me bigger issues are: Suiciding fans, all the threatening by all the freaky fangirls/boys of every fandom, death threats included... As fas as I'm concerned, Elfs, Caas AND Honeys usually go to each sites to mess around; violence betweeen one fandom to the other... all the beating you mentioned. I also heard there were injured people on the DCon. I think it was... catchy to bring this topic on his show, but he should have talked about THOSE issues instead of just focusing only on the booing. That was what I meant on my post, I'm soooooooooooo sorry if I didn't make myself clear, Ok?

So, that's it.

People got injured because they were stupid enough to try and run to the VIP seats. The News media had a lot of articles about how the injuries that resulted from DC, came from the stupidity of fans wanting better seats (that effing delayed the concert too). All the other crap, are fan accounts, bias fan accounts, that's all that needs to be said.

Guest yienyienyien

Hm?

Look, I'm going to answer but I truly don't want to discuss about this anymore. I'm done. I'm not going to ask you to stop your sarcasm, it does pisses me off but I guess it's up to you whether or not you keep on talking on that tone to EVERYONE you disagree in this topic.

Bigger issues? To me bigger issues are: Suiciding fans, all the threatening by all the freaky fangirls/boys of every fandom, death threats included... As fas as I'm concerned, Elfs, Caas AND Honeys usually go to each sites to mess around; violence betweeen one fandom to the other... all the beating you mentioned. I also heard there were injured people on the DCon. I think it was... catchy to bring this topic on his show, but he should have talked about THOSE issues instead of just focusing only on the booing. That was what I meant on my post, I'm soooooooooooo sorry if I didn't make myself clear, Ok?

So, that's it.

i guess you're missing the point. He doesn't care about what's happening inside the fanclubs (so do I, it's their faults for being stupid in the first place). He's saying NO IDOL STARS/ENTERTAINERS SHOULD RECEIVE THIS KIND OF TREATMENT because they did nothing wrong.

Guest ganners

^

^

^ so? .... I mentioned INJURED people, they're crazy fans as well -______________-

A little too defensive?

This is why all the fights in here starts.

Some people I swear.....

yienyienyien Honey, I read what he said O___o;;; I said "HE SHOULD HAVE TALKED" okay? take it as a recommendation .___.

I'm not against anything he said O___o;

Last post in here, I swear.

Guest Uyen Duong

Never heard of him. But I definitely now respect him.

He said almost everything that was on my mind about this concert.

It was so so so soooo disrespectful to boo someone who has worked so hard.

Can you imagine how SNSD felt?

The fans actions were all very immature on both sides. ):..

Guest crazyfrog

what makes me sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking sad is that anti-fans have become the norm in korea....it makes korea looks bad and it makes the industry look bad as well...

people in korea should be shameful, esp is there are people looking in...the outward appearance is not very appealing

i agree... -_-

i've never even heard of antifans until i got into the k-pop scene...

Guest KaiIem

If those guys didn't totally rip up those Suju banners, none of this would have happened.

Wasn't the "anti SNSD movement" planned before the concert?

that's nice to hear

these bullies......

it's just manners a applaude the singer after they've performed

and this just shows how much manner they don't have

i think that the problem of being not mannered to sunbae's is only done by a few ppl in the group but then the rest of the group has to take the blame as well?

the girls should b releaved to hear this

SNSD fighting!!~

Btw. if anyone cares. Cass & DC Soshi (SNSD still doesn't have a fan club yet, but their dc galleries are their biggest like gatherings for fans) are completely cool now, if that helps with the tension. They worked out their difference, and realize how stupid the whole DC thing was. <3 so goo Cass.

Guest dancingbymyself

It's really great of him to Stand Up For the SNSD.

But when i read it i feel like he is just some pervert sucking up SNSD or Try to be more famous.

I am not big fan of SNSD but i like their music and i think they are really talented and Gorgeous People.

But insulting some one else fan aint just rite. Im just saying my opinion.

Im sry if im offending to any fan of SNSD or Fan of him.

Since he's 10x more famous then them, I don't think he need the attention. As for the situation with the fans, I don't think it's gonna get better unless the celebs themselves do something about it. I think they need to have a press conference and just be like. "Stop it, do you think this makes us happy."

Guest ganners

If those guys didn't totally rip up those Suju banners, none of this would have happened

Wasn't the "anti SNSD movement" planned before the concert?

Hahahaha, I wasn't going to post. BUT HERE WE GO AGAIN.

Smash your heads all you want with your bashing and arguing, it's not gonna get you anywhere and just ruins the poster intension's.

Tsk tsk tsk tsk.

Guest Daix2

wow, this Shin Haechul man is my hero.

It really is nice to just speak up and not give a crap about what anyone else thinks. Heck, if I were him/anyone, I probably would be scared and put things nicely, but this guy... He just speaks his mind. I like that he didn't single out the fanclubs and talked about the fans in general.

So I'm guessing they'll be hearing SoShi songs forever now, lol.

Guest xbaaByette

LMAO I love this man .

He does not care what anyone thinks and ignores them until his point is loud and clear .

He's so right, and it feels nice for once that someone isn't scared to speak their mind .

That's the thing in Korea, no one does because they're actually scared .. you know that's gotta be messed up .

His statements about how it's improper etiquette to show no interest and physically/verbally put an artist down was more than painful .

I really LOL when he said he would play SNSD songs for 365 and change the station if there are complaint and such .

Guest look its you

It's really great of him to Stand Up For the SNSD.

But when i read it i feel like he is just some pervert sucking up SNSD or Try to be more famous.

I am not big fan of SNSD but i like their music and i think they are really talented and Gorgeous People.

But insulting some one else fan aint just rite. Im just saying my opinion.

Im sry if im offending to any fan of SNSD or Fan of him.

i dont think he's standing up for snsd per se.

i think he's standing up for whole music industry.

he feels ashamed that something like this would happen.

Guest toanyone21

If those guys didn't totally rip up those Suju banners, none of this would have happened.

I heard SNSD fans couldnt see so they try to move them and it riped..dont know if its true.

Not really a fan of SNSD but that was too much. Not cheering for them and yelling bad stuff isnt nice, I hope the girls alright.

Guest snail.

Btw. if anyone cares. Cass & DC Soshi (SNSD still doesn't have a fan club yet, but their dc galleries are their biggest like gatherings for fans) are completely cool now, if that helps with the tension. They worked out their difference, and realize how stupid the whole DC thing was. <3 so goo Cass.

Wow, that's really good to hear :)

and more respect to Shin Hae Chul.

Guest iamhere

Bigger issues? To me bigger issues are: Suiciding fans, all the threatening by all the freaky fangirls/boys of every fandom, death threats included... As fas as I'm concerned, Elfs, Caas AND Honeys usually go to each sites to mess around; violence betweeen one fandom to the other... all the beating you mentioned. I also heard there were injured people on the DCon. I think it was... catchy to bring this topic on his show, but he should have talked about THOSE issues instead of just focusing only on the booing.

As stated before, he was only using the "bullying" as an EXAMPLE. Those issues you just stated are what he's talking about. Suicide and threats are showing how the crazed fans "acts show nothing but how dirty and disgusting they are." The whole point of his rant/whatever is to say that fandom has gone too far in the negative direction and he's using the Dream Concert as a what? EXAMPLE.

If either action didn't happen, the booing incident or the banner ripping. (I'm assuming it did happen because there was no actual evidence.) The other action would have still occurred. From previous evidence, the fan club of the boybands were all planning the silent treatment beforehand and the banner ripping did not set that off. Same for the other side, even if the SNSD fans didn't know about the "silent" act they would've probably still ripped the banner. (Supposedly they did it for more seats.) The supposed knife happy boy, is that not an idiotic fanboy who immersion in the fandom culture? While I agree the DJ did not directly state these "issues," he still indirectly commented on them.

"They gained some "pride" now but their sad acts or

the 3rd class fans that participated are insignificant for the music industry.

It's not going to improve nor harm the progress and advancement of music.

They are just 3rd class fans who have no life."

Archived