Shin Haechul's Radio Broadcast About Dream Concert & Suju's Manager's Cyworld Entry

Guest Soy

Guest fatcupoftea

Don't hate on me but...

I think this whole situation is completely ridiculous. The fans were extremely unwanted and rude...we get this. Shin Haechul's comment was much needed, but I feel he's being immature as well with his comments. And it was unreasonable for SuJu's manager to guilt trip the fans the way he did.

Personally I think if they (meaning EVERYONE) wants to put an end to this they should get the artists to say something.

heehee I sound a bit naive...oh well.

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL ofcourse we never think of them as angels, angels aint DORKS but soshi IS!! XD

Angles dont live here on earth and deff cant be seen

hahaha soshi = angels Now that's an insulting to soshi and soshi fans LOL

soshi = dorks with full of talent YEAY now that's i agree lol

Guest Jamieâ„¢

I don't agree with everything he says, but I do agree with the bits about respect and fans having too much power. Idol groups need to control their fans, someone brought this up in the other thread, but the sj fans were getting uptight about it and telling everyone to stop discussing.

it's a pity that his webblog is being attacked by Cassi, E.L.F., TRIPLE from yesterday lol

I know it's just a portion of fans who do this, but it's just so.. low. It's obvious they act like this because it's on the internet. get a life. seriously.

HAHAHA oh my gosh this man is funny!!!! He's so honest it's just so funny!! Girl's station!!! hahah tt's so cool!!! I think SNSD just got pretty much misunderstood..fans really need to get a life you know??? But i totally agreed with what he said, that if you don't like then just keep still. I mena, how would you feel if YOU were the one on stage?? Not very nice right? Well at least there are people who are willing to stand up for SNSD...SNSD and thier fans are different groups pls...All these fan-warring should stop =_=

Guest FLY HIGHHH

he not only speaks for sonyuhshidae but for other idol groups' fans as well. we've been having too much "fans" who go way overboard. its been piling up and i believe this event really made him speak up.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

sorry to cut your post. yes of a matter of fact, in Korea, fanclubs seem to have THAT much power. which is imo, a bit too much and scary.

sometimes i think even the artists themselves are afraid of their fanclubs. sometimes..well of the crazy ones of course.

but again, thanks for the full translation from the artist Soy.

i like this part "In ANY country, it's basic etiquette and manner to applaud and cheer for any type of artists or entertainers. If you don't like them, then just stay still."

I agree w/ him all the way and it's nice seeing this coming from a respectable artist's pov.

Lol @ Girls' Station :D

I agree. Fans in Korea have too much power and they wanted to buy into SUJU stocks? That's even scarier, to own a piece of the boys. (sorry that was off topic, but it matched what I was trying to convey).

And yes, it is common etiquette to cheer for ALL ARTISTS. They were trying to teach SNSD a lesson about respect? They just pissed everyone off, including their beloved "oppas".

Plus, I don't see how doing that towards an SM group will help DBSK and SUJU? They're in the SAME entertainment group. They're not each other's rivals/competition.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Don't hate on me but...

I think this whole situation is completely ridiculous. The fans were extremely unwanted and rude...we get this. Shin Haechul's comment was much needed, but I feel he's being immature as well with his comments. And it was unreasonable for SuJu's manager to guilt trip the fans the way he did.

Personally I think if they (meaning EVERYONE) wants to put an end to this they should get the artists to say something.

heehee I sound a bit naive...oh well.

I'm sure the artists are afraid of their own fans. It's not like this is the first time fans were rude and yet, no one has spoken up.

Guest nacom202

If you don't like them, then just stay still.

What do you call 10 minutes of silence??? A late night beach party with Epik High?

Dirty fans create dirty performances and dirty performances create dirty cultures.

What now? Public radio can't be blamed anymore? When was this?

All they are doing is to show off that "we have THIS much power".

If they didn't have "THIS" much power then this huge mess wouldn't be so big even over seas.

the 3rd class fans that participated are insignificant for the music industry.

It's not going to improve nor harm the progress and advancement of music.

They are just 3rd class fans who have no life.

Tell me...is this guy running out of ideas for a radio script?

I will play nothing but SNSD songs until the end of today's broadcast.

SNSD's Baby Baby, Kissing You, ITNW, Wish, Small Boat, Love Melody...

If we still have more time, I will keep playing SNSD songs.

Glad that you're secretly a fan.

I don't understand why the fans are getting angry about it when the people involved are not.

Well, let's just say as a fans' point of view, you may be angry...

Artists can't even show their true anger if they wanted to because it will ruin their reputation and career if they show even a bit of anger towards another artist.

In fact, if they showed anger to the other artist people will just label them as 'unforgiving' 'narrow-minded' or even 'cruel hearted'

you made alliance with the very people that are standing in your oppas' way of success.

(DBSK is understandable as they are SM Ent. as well)

What were you thinking when you were cheering for SuJu's rival groups? (talking about ss501)

Who do you think is the biggest obstacle for SuJu Happy right now?

I would like to believe that you carried out your act in the name of loving SuJu

What is this guy talking about? How much dedication does he want from the fans?

Fans will be loyal to their favorite artists, but that doesn't mean they can't like other artists also.

Shouldn't he be PROUD that they didn't boo ss501 off the stage?

Seriously...MAKE UP YOUR MIND!

he had to get rid of the entry because people started attacking his cyworld.

^________^ I'm glad other people feel the same.

---------

Why don't you just drop it. There will always be people who do not want to give in to the petite bodies of SNSD.

Even the power of 9 can not influence the whole world.

Guest winksassy

at long last someone spoken..

i wonder if the the group that are involve will talk too...

artist should not be afraid of their fans especially if they are rude

a great artist does need a rude fans.

Guest ohhlalakelly

^

eeerrr if u mean soshi fans then say the "fans" after soshi name coz if u said it soshi only it looks like soshi who did all the fight thing

LMFAO, there's no rule that says I needed to. Well since most of the people call SNSD's unofficial fanbase "Soshi", I call them that too. Well let me correct myself then. Shin Haechul and Super Juniors manager acted like Soshi FANS didn't do anything wrong that night either.

I agree with most of the things Shin Haechul said. I hope Suju's manager isn't hated for saying what he said though, lol. Ecspecially how he brings up DBSK and that cheering for them is understandable because they're also in SM. Wow, way to go. <_<

It's great someone said something about what happend that night, but I think we should all refrain from talking about the Dream Concert because it's just going to start more arguments. Almost everyone's opinions are biased. :mellow:

What do you call 10 minutes of silence??? A late night beach party with Epik High?

sorry to cut ur post

i think i dont need to reply the others bcoz yeah no need to make it long reply

bout that one why did u cut his words to only till that part???

"If you don't like them, then just stay still"

if you cut it that's mean u dont get what he means

please read once again what he said after that

it's not only 10min silent

here i quote it for you

If you don't like them, then just stay still.

There is no need for you to spit and throw rocks at them (booing, unnecessary acts).

Guest Lishathestain

at long last someone spoken..

i wonder if the the group that are involve will talk too...

artist should not be afraid of their fans especially if they are rude

a great artist does need a rude fans.

yea i've been waiting for that to happen..

but again, i guess this whole idol thing just doesnt work that way.. :(

yes i do think artists should not be afraid of their fans.but some fans aren't just rude..they're erm..more scary than rude *sigh*

"If I receive any crap talking, I will only play SNSD songs for 365 days of the year.

And then officially change the name of the program to "Girls' Station" and just keep continuing on.

Do whatever you want."

OMGG I love that guy.

Girls' Station LOL xD.

THANK GOD they posted these.

Especially suju's manager @@

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

sorry to cut ur post

i think i dont need to reply the others bcoz yeah no need to make it long reply

bout that one why did u cut his words to only till that part???

"If you don't like them, then just stay still"

if you cut it that's mean u dont get what he means

please read once again what he said after that

it's not only 10min silent

here i quote it for you

blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah

blah blah blah.

she's not stupid.

blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah

blah blah blah.

she's not stupid.

ur the one with the "stupid" word not me

thanks

ow and when i said "that's mean you dont get what his mean" doesnt mean she's stupid

just dont cut words coz the meaning will be diff

Guest litt0piggy

seriously, shin haechul and suju's manager is a very bravery person. They dare to announce their opinion to public about how they about dream concert. They dare to speak up against the crazy, obsessive fans. They dare to correct the wrong doing. I bet everyone in the entertainment knows about the incident and feel very unfair and sympathy for the girls but don't dare to speak up.

Artists can't even show their true anger if they wanted to because it will ruin their reputation and career if they show even a bit of anger towards another artist.

In fact, if they showed anger to the other artist people will just label them as 'unforgiving' 'narrow-minded' or even 'cruel hearted'

But I think as SUJU's manager, if SUJU were angry about SNSD, then he'd definitely know, I mean, these groups have to see their managers everyday, right? The managers in Korean Ent are like managers/drivers/personal assistants... Although it DOES make sense what you say that idols cannot show their true feelings and intentions for fear of repercussions, the guy who wrote this is SJ's manager... not just any TV interviewer or media writer... he's their manager, he is what you'd call the "insider source."

I really doubt that if SUJU was able to speak their minds, they'd really say, "oh hell yes, thank you ELFs who were at DC for bashing our hoobaes and making little girls cry. WE totally got a kick out of it, you fans are awesome, we love you guys for booing SNSD. We hate SNSD."

He also referred to Junjin in his post, and I'm not sure how SUJU's manager knows JunJin, but seeing as how Shinhwa was under SM for years, if this manager has worked there for a while, it's not unlikely that he's worked w/ Junjin before?

Just IMHO...

Guest hyuksu

I think some of you would have totally different views if this happened to DBSK, Super Junior, or [insert your favorite band here].

Everyone here is bias one way or another..

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

ur[Your] the one with the "stupid" word not me

thanks

ow and when i] said "that's[That] mean you dont get what his mean" doesnt[doesn't] mean she's stupid

just dont cut words coz[because] the meaning will be diff [ aw come on sound it out babygirl :D

If you need spell check or anything, PM Me :D

I'm here for you ^^

Archived