Shin Haechul's Radio Broadcast About Dream Concert & Suju's Manager's Cyworld Entry

Guest Soy

Guest ellis

I give both men props for being brave and speaking their minds but I still can't 100% agree with what they said.

It's true that all FCs involved were at fault...but Shin Haechul saying those things will only anger fans more ...there's no one who deserves to be called "Third Class". No one!

And Suju's manager 's comment is really.. :crazy: I don't know what that man was even thinking when he said

"What were you thinking when you were cheering for SuJu's rival groups?

Who do you think is the biggest obstacle for SuJu Happy right now?

The man himself is being childish here I gotta say! He asked why E.L.F cheered for SS501 ... and complained that they did not cheer for SNSD??? I find him even more childish than E.L.F. Really!

I really hope this DC nightmare should be over by now. Time flies, everything can change, SNSD will be stronger while fans will grow up, learning from their mistakes [that also applies to Tiffany tho :)] .

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lishathestain

^^he's bashing back? well sure he's "bashing back" but for the right reason. he was just saying that those fans' (ALL FANS) do not have the right etiquette and manner. he didn't "bash back" because so and so are in the same commercial or so and so are so called in a relationship.

i dont get how the fans think they're all gods and start punishing the girls when those people who are involved are cool with it. so what's the point of the silent treatment again? ok not the silent then.. the rude things they screamed.

and ok some people said "it's not that they dont like snsd, it's snsd's fans that they dont like" so if the majority of fanclubs were pissed at soshi fans then go and talk to the soshi fans. don't ruin the girls' 1st perf at DC. ..aigo.

I think this guy is kind of contradicting himself.

First he says this:

Anyways, these people turned off their glow sticks when this particular idol group came out to perform.

That's more than just not cooperating but putting down the artists.

Then he says this:

In ANY country, it's basic etiquette and manner to applaud and cheer for any type of artists or entertainers.

If you don't like them, then just stay still.

There is no need for you to spit and throw rocks at them (booing, unnecessary acts).

ISN'T THAT WHAT THE FANS DID? They STAYED STILL and turned off their light sticks.

Okay of course there were some fans who booed and stuff, but turning off the glowing sticks and not cheering, isn't that exactly what Shin Haechul said up there for non-fans to STAY STILL?

I think its perfectly reasonable for people to not cheer for singers that they're not interested in watching. I have to agree that it was rude to boo the singers, but I don't think anyone should be obliged to cheer for singers they're not interested in.

Guest yienyienyien

"that kid with the “knife” at DC, yeah that was actually a mp3 player, people posted pictures of the mp3 and lit it up in the night, and it looks exactly as the picture of that kid in the picture."

-soshistalker-

So much for mistaking a mp3 player for a knife huh. Celebs shouldn't be afraid of fans, fans don't have much power either, if one day LSM decides to disband any of his artists, they won't be able to do anything too.

I agree with Shin Hae chul...but the manager? ehh

you made alliance with the very people that are standing in your oppas' way of success.

(DBSK is understandable as they are SM Ent. as well)

What were you thinking when you were cheering for SuJu's rival groups? (talking about ss501)

That totally put me off. Same company or not, he makes it sound as if it's really bad to be cheering for ss501. Seems like suju fans are only meant to cheer for suju and not for any other groups that are NOT in SM. ugh

Guest clicheterms

i'm very impressed so i want to say that i agree completely w. him, but i don't. i think i would feel a little better if he was more general in his reference to the fans.

that said, i agree w. everything else he mentioned.

I don't understand why the fans are getting angry about it when the people involved are not.

finally, some sense from someone who matters!

there's no one who deserves to be called "Third Class". No one!

um, i can think up quite a few examples of people who do.

I think its perfectly reasonable for people to not cheer for singers that they're not interested in watching. I have to agree that it was rude to boo the singers, but I don't think anyone should be obliged to cheer for singers they're not interested in.

no, but not if it was mass.organized like it was at the dc. then it's just "disrespectful", which, i think, happens to be the word people keep throwing around these days.. but anyone's free to correct me if i'm wrong.

<3 tiffo

Guest Tsubasa

I think this guy is kind of contradicting himself.

First he says this:

Then he says this:

ISN'T THAT WHAT THE FANS DID? They STAYED STILL and turned off their light sticks.

Okay of course there were some fans who booed and stuff, but turning off the glowing sticks and not cheering, isn't that exactly what Shin Haechul said up there for non-fans to STAY STILL?

NO. Not only they booed SNSD and turn off their glowsticks.

They also yell "Break SNSD.Wonder Girls Forever" or "Wonder Girls" during SNSD performances.

I watched that clip on youtube.

That is just rude.

"that kid with the “knife” at DC, yeah that was actually a mp3 player, people posted pictures of the mp3 and lit it up in the night, and it looks exactly as the picture of that kid in the picture."

-soshistalker-

So much for mistaking a mp3 player for a knife huh. Celebs shouldn't be afraid of fans, fans don't have much power either, if one day LSM decides to disband any of his artists, they won't be able to do anything too.

^ I don't think there was a knife, but I don't think that Soshistalker is reliable source either..

Especially when there are zero pictures there for evidence.

MP3 player during the concert? Why...? *confused*

As for SNSD fans and Cassies being "completely cool", I highly doubt it..

(I always thought that Cassiopeia had the title of being short tempered and all

SuJu manager....grrr =____="

er others are solved

meaning i dont want to get involved already

but

what suju's manager was thinking?

when he wrote his entry

:lol:

that is so like a kid

ha ha ha

seriously

aish

i guess his anger get the best of him but still

i cant stop laughing!

ridiculous much

manager whoever u are

dont worry after dream concert the fans are back to support their fav group already

so no worries there

but just because u an elf u cant support others?

lol

i'm a shinhwchangjo but i support ss :blink:

omo ottoke?

Guest Hitomi

ugh. while i give him props for speaking his mind and not being afraid to be bashed, but adding oils to a flame isn't going to help put it out. his choice of words, all the cussing, putting down fans, isn't all that different from what the fans did at dc in my opinion. as i read his post, rather than going YAY! WHAT A MAN! i sat there feeling absolutely revolted by his disgusting choice of words (to me its just as bad as what those fans were shouting to snsd). so some fans were rude, isn't helping to have rude celebrities as well now is it? i agree that many of the fans behavior was inappropriate but using cuss words, calling them third class, etc. isn't being the bigger man. its like punching someone when they punch you back. you punch them, they punch you, repeat and it never ends.

i also absolutely do not praise suju's manager AT ALL! turning two fan clubs against each other, telling them to boo for this band instead of this band, adding onto ridiculous rivalry, this is what you call being a man? this is what you call being brave? its simply more immaturity used to battle immaturity. face it, ALL FANS including snsd were at fall. everyone should stop playing the victim, stop making up excuses, learn from their mistakes, and get a move on with life because the rest of us do.

its been almost 4 days since the event. why can't ppl just shut up about it and stop putting up articles. isak already announced on her radio that she called snsd and they were fine, sungmin from suju has already posted an entry telling the fans that this is enough, most ppl here have already put this event out of their mind SO STOP BRINGING THE DAMN THING BACK UP AGAIN! its like ppl want this dc to be immortalized or something.

p.s. i would like to see him play snsd all 365 days although its a matter of keeping that many listeners and keeping the radio station running...

Guest kiwistar

errr I don't agree with everything that he said

but Kudos for speaking up??

and the manager seems like he's saying that the fans SHOULDN'T be supporting other groups like SS501 instead of SNSD

NO. Not only they booed SNSD and turn off their glowsticks.

They also yell "Break SNSD.Wonder Girls Forever" or "Wonder Girls" during SNSD performances.

I watched that clip on youtube.

That is just rude.

I think you are missing the point of my post.

It was referring to how contradictory Shin Haechul's comments were. Calling for fans to stay still when thats what the fans did for majority of the time. I watched the performance. And during Girl's Generation the majority of people remained silent. In INTW, some people booed. From my point of view, it wasn't the majority of the people. It sounded loud to a normal viewer on Youtube because the fancams were taken in the midst of the people who were shouting. If it were that loud, we would have heard the words "Break SNSD blah blah crap" loudly in the televised version of the performance.

In order to make it easier for you to understand my post, my whole point is that the MAJORITY (as seen in the above paragraph) of fans did exactly what Shin Haechul suggested, which is to STAY STILL. I concede that there were fans who booed, but my main point is that Shin Haechul's comments are contradictory.

And if you had read my post, you would have READ that I also commented that it was rude for fans to boo (that includes all examples of "Break SNSD blah blah crap that you wrote up there.) I'm saying this because your post suggests that I did not reply anything about whether booing is rude.

Just gently reminding you that I DID write that in my original post.

Please read and understand my post before commenting on it.

no, but not if it was mass.organized like it was at the dc. then it's just "disrespectful", which, i think, happens to be the word people keep throwing around these days.. but anyone's free to correct me if i'm wrong.

Nice. I hadn't thought about that. I think it was immature for fans to organize this "10 minutes silence".

Although I do think that its possible that if it were not mass-organized, it may still be rather silent. Seeing that Korean fans seem to be really angry to go to the extent of planning this. But of course it wouldn't be as deathly silent as what actually happened in DC.

Guest ohhlalakelly

Btw. if anyone cares. Cass & DC Soshi (SNSD still doesn't have a fan club yet, but their dc galleries are their biggest like gatherings for fans) are completely cool now, if that helps with the tension. They worked out their difference, and realize how stupid the whole DC thing was. <3 so goo Cass.

Really?! That's great. :D Good, 'cus I don't want anymore drama during the SMTown Summer Festival! Was there an article on this??

I personally think all DC topics should be closed.. every DC topic is biased, including this one.. for reasons I won't waste my time listing cause I know you're just gonna get all defensive. I think it's inevitable for a DC topic to NOT be biased because both sides think they're angels and they all point fingers at each other.

Throwing rocks, cutting banners, and hurting others may be inhumane, but I really don't get how not cheering for a celebrity is.. I try to comprehend how everyone turned off their glowsticks is such an OHMYGODNOYOUDIDNTSHAMEONYOU act, but I can't come to an understanding. Frankly if nobody likes you, then too bad. Booing is another story, but you can't expect people to cheer for you if they aren't your fans. IMO, being cheered for is a privilege, not a requirement.

Most definately agree.

--edit

OH

so elf and cass girls turned off their glowsticks? i just watched the concert over, but i can't seem to tell o_o

No, all fanclubs (besides SNSD fans) turned off their lightsticks.

Shin Haechul and Suju's manager act as if Soshi didn't do anything wrong. Let me tell you this, all fanclubs did something wrong that night. And Suju's managers post was a bit.. :crazy: He's besically saying they should only cheer for SM artists.

Guest oxn3rds

haha..me and my friends thought it was kinda funny

XD

i read Shenyuepop and they really get their point across about SNSD

:D

^

eeerrr if u mean soshi fans then say the "fans" after soshi name coz if u said it soshi only it looks like soshi who did all the fight thing

and please SYP is famous for making things up to make soshi look ugly

that's what ANTIS do they will try to make anything that soshi did look bad

even wearing mini skirt they said soshi are b****es

while other groups doin sexy dance shaking their booty and else and use sexy putfit more extreme than soshi they cheer for it

so all bout soshi is bad in their eyes

none i mean really NONE of their wrties bout soshi were positive even from the start

when they won mutizen SYP keep mocking them and tried to make any comment to make them look bad

Guest lonelygalz1993

shin haechul here has a point. We love our singers not only because of their looks or whatsoever, but partially because of their talents and passion of music. We went to a concert is because we want to listen to their songs and look at their performance while SUPPORTING them and not bashing them. So why on earth are those fans bashing other singers? It is one of the most rudest act here and it will not get their(fans) prides any better...

Archived