Shin Haechul's Radio Broadcast About Dream Concert & Suju's Manager's Cyworld Entry

Guest Soy

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yienyienyien

Btw. if anyone cares. Cass & DC Soshi (SNSD still doesn't have a fan club yet, but their dc galleries are their biggest like gatherings for fans) are completely cool now, if that helps with the tension. They worked out their difference, and realize how stupid the whole DC thing was. <3 so goo Cass.

Good. At least Cassiopeia and Soshi fans kiss and make up. :D They should support each other, same company, same family.

I have nothing against SNSD... I'm obviously not applauding those fans that did this to SNSD at the concert... because I do think it's immaturity.. :mellow: BUT I'm not applauding this guy either... well... prolly except for his "bravery"

I'm not trying to offend anyone... just saying what I think...

It sucks and IS immature of other fans doing this to SNSD and SNSD fans... but... would those fans just do this out of no where?! would it just suddenly be an act of random... hatred towards SNSD?! NO, right?! die-hard fans of Cass and ELF and Triple S are sometimes indeed crazy, but they're not that stupid to just hate SNSD out of no where... SOMETHING must have happened... or must HAVE BEEN HAPPENING to cause this to happen... I'm not saying directly if it's SNSD's fault or SNSD's fans' fault.... but seriously, who knows?! :blink: [yes i'm saying this after reading that "Behind the Scene of Dream Concert post]

Him saying this and protecting SNSD would just cause more tensions between entertainers and fans... i think... It is immature of the other fans doing this to SNSD... but you can't just blame them for this IF some of those immature SNSD's fans are the same sh!t like the others o.O

PLus, I really think it's the immature SNSD fans that the other fans are against, instead of SNSD themselves... they just put their "hatred" on SNSD and unluckily SNSD had to take it ><

Guest heart_kun

I personally think all DC topics should be closed.. every DC topic is biased, including this one.. for reasons I won't waste my time listing cause I know you're just gonna get all defensive. I think it's inevitable for a DC topic to NOT be biased because both sides think they're angels and they all point fingers at each other.

Throwing rocks, cutting banners, and hurting others may be inhumane, but I really don't get how not cheering for a celebrity is.. I try to comprehend how everyone turned off their glowsticks is such an OHMYGODNOYOUDIDNTSHAMEONYOU act, but I can't come to an understanding. Frankly if nobody likes you, then too bad. Booing is another story, but you can't expect people to cheer for you if they aren't your fans. IMO, being cheered for is a privilege, not a requirement.

C'mon, for every other person (besides SNSD's fanclub), in a stadium full of strangers, to NOT cheer, is really an achievement. I don't know if it was planned out before the concert, but either way I'm quite impressed by their unison. Isn't this the first time in history that this incident happened? There must be a really good reason why every other fanclub didn't cheer because what happened before the concert just had to be THAT BAD for them to be so organized and to have entered into an alliance. I'm pretty sure it's something SNSD's fanclub did, rather than SNSD themselves.

Oh well.

Fanclubs can keep on fighting because honestly it's really entertaining.

Guest ngoccy

THANK GOD....SOMEONE FINALLY SAID SOMETHING ABOUT THE INCIDENT

i totally agree with him.....all those fans need to take a chill pill and relax a little

total waste of time going to a concert and doing all those disrespectful thing...and i was looking forward

to the dream concert too since last year it was so good...but now never mind -_-

i'm glad someone spoke up about this...cause no matter what SNSD deserve the same respect

as any other artist that was there.....

As stated before, he was only using the "bullying" as an EXAMPLE. Those issues you just stated are what he's talking about. Suicide and threats are showing how the crazed fans "acts show nothing but how dirty and disgusting they are." The whole point of his rant/whatever is to say that fandom has gone too far in the negative direction and he's using the Dream Concert as a what? EXAMPLE.

If either action didn't happen, the booing incident or the banner ripping. (I'm assuming it did happen because there was no actual evidence.) The other action would have still occurred. From previous evidence, the fan club of the boybands were all planning the silent treatment beforehand and the banner ripping did not set that off. Same for the other side, even if the SNSD fans didn't know about the "silent" act they would've probably still ripped the banner. (Supposedly they did it for more seats.) The supposed knife happy boy, is that not an idiotic fanboy who immersion in the fandom culture? While I agree the DJ did not directly state these "issues," he still indirectly commented on them.

"They gained some "pride" now but their sad acts or

the 3rd class fans that participated are insignificant for the music industry.

It's not going to improve nor harm the progress and advancement of music.

They are just 3rd class fans who have no life."

actually it was planned.

Suju's manager posted this on his cyworld.

Just as expected, there are million articles about the disaster concert.

It pisses me off just thinking about the BS that the reporters will gladly write

and I can just see the battle between the fans on the reply board.

I was worried that things would go as expected (as in he knew about the DC thing) but still hoping that it wouldn't happen.

But I regret the fact that the worst possible scenario came true.

It seems like yesterday's chain of events were sparked by something said by SNSD...

But the people that are involved, SuJu & JunJin (I don't know about ss501) are fine with SNSD.

I don't understand why the fans are getting angry about it when the people involved are not.

Well, let's just say as a fans' point of view, you may be angry...

But the thing that pisses me off the most is just to put down SNSD,

you made alliance with the very people that are standing in your oppas' way of success.

(DBSK is understandable as they are SM Ent. as well)

What were you thinking when you were cheering for SuJu's rival groups? (talking about ss501)

Who do you think is the biggest obstacle for SuJu Happy right now?

I would like to believe that you carried out your act in the name of loving SuJu

but in my shoes, I am bitter and feel that it's nothing short of disappointment.

I hope that it's not too late for you to realize that putting down SNSD is not going to help the oppas in any shape of form.

jstn@soshified for translations

http://tvzonebbs4.media.daum.net/griffin/d...;searchValue=10

he had to get rid of the entry because people started attacking his cyworld.

Guest theskinnygirl

I agree with him.

They're 3rd class fans.

And one other thing. I've heard a lot about that korea is very strict about the whole respecting older people rule and fans have constantly slammed SNSD (specifically Tiffany) for disrespecting different artistes that are older than her.

However, it seems like they are being hypocrites. They are disrespecting their elders (SNSD) with the booings. I'm certain that most of the girls involved in this mess are younger than SNSD themselves. I don't see anyone in their right mind that is immature enough to act so outrageously disrespectful like that.

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

Dirty fans create dirty performances and dirty performances create dirty cultures.

Idol stars are not to be blamed for this.

Their (the fans) acts show nothing but how dirty and disgusting they are.

All they are doing is to show off that "we have THIS much power".

i agree with this guy. This is not about boycotting SNSD alone, but it's degrading to the whole Krn music industry. THe fact that it could happen to ANY group or artist. The fans show no respect or appreciations to the entertainers and treated them like trash. Despite the ripping banners (or whatever that happened) i dont think it should justified the acts the fans had taken toward the SNSD girls, because THEY didnt do anything. Things between fans should just be keep between fans. It's low to attack people that probably cant do anything back.

For those who said SNSD or their fans must had done something to receive such treatments. I disagreed. I dont believe any kinds of acts deserve such punishments. SNSD being disrespectful to their sunbaes and all that are just excuses. Excuses that do not justified or make their actions any more honorable.

So after this incident, SNSD fans have the "right" to go to other groups and boo them because the other fans were disrespectful to SNSD at the DC? Two wrong don't make a right. This type of bullying pattern had shown numerous times in the KRN music industry. Artists being under the pressures of the fans. Bashing on the internet is not enough. They just have to go up and show their hatres to the face of the people that probably had no knowledges of their existance.

I was outraged by this incident. A SNSD fan or not, this is shameless, stupid and immature.

Guest sujinny

OMG I LOVE HIM! :lol:

Finally, someone who has the courage to speak up. Yes!

I don't remember who (on Soompi) said this, but I still think a group leader (who performed in the DC) should post something, too.

But even doing this was enough. I give props to this man!

Guest MistahKK

actually it was planned.

Suju's manager posted this on his cyworld.

jstn@soshified for translations

http://tvzonebbs4.media.daum.net/griffin/d...;searchValue=10

he had to get rid of the entry because people started attacking his cyworld.

wait.. they attacked SUJU's managers cyworld? what the heck?

I'm surprised none of the members commented on this though. Their fans are starting to actually make me not like suju anymore. I mean it's not their fault, but I can't help it. It feels like they supported their fans for this. have you read their comments to the fan club?

Guest xiaochingu.

thank you so much for sharing this with us soy!

this guy...man i love him XD

it's really great to see someone stand up for what they believe in

i think if no one speaks up about this, incidents like DC will occur

again and it will only get worse

idols are there to please fans and everything they do is for fans

its ridiculous for these things to happen NO ONE SHOULD be treated

that way

i think i will start listening to his show XD

Guest THYDAISCOOL

I personally think all DC topics should be closed.. every DC topic is biased, including this one.. for reasons I won't waste my time listing cause I know you're just gonna get all defensive. I think it's inevitable for a DC topic to NOT be biased because both sides think they're angels and they all point fingers at each other.

Throwing rocks, cutting banners, and hurting others may be inhumane, but I really don't get how not cheering for a celebrity is.. I try to comprehend how everyone turned off their glowsticks is such an OHMYGODNOYOUDIDNTSHAMEONYOU act, but I can't come to an understanding. Frankly if nobody likes you, then too bad. Booing is another story, but you can't expect people to cheer for you if they aren't your fans. IMO, being cheered for is a privilege, not a requirement.

C'mon, for every other person (besides SNSD's fanclub), in a stadium full of strangers, to NOT cheer, is really an achievement. I don't know if it was planned out before the concert, but either way I'm quite impressed by their unison. Isn't this the first time in history that this incident happened? There must be a really good reason why every other fanclub didn't cheer because what happened before the concert just had to be THAT BAD for them to be so organized and to have entered into an alliance. I'm pretty sure it's something SNSD's fanclub did, rather than SNSD themselves.

Oh well.

i have to agree on you for that reading so many post saying fan are being rude because they werent cheering for SNSD or they turn off their glow stick frankly what does that matter to them i mean fans have the right to stay silent and turn off their glow stick while SNSD is performing i dont find it rude at all why would you want to cheer for someone you dont like and hold up your glowstick for someone you dont like its not illegal to stay silent. i mean during hollywoodbowl when SNSD was perform i wasnt cheering heck i was just to off in my own world not paying attention but i dont think it makes me rude just cause i didnt go crazy over them or gave them applaud. and i like what you said "being cheered for is a privilege, not a requirement."

Guest snail.

^

Did you yell out 'Wonder Girls !', 'Disband !!' or 'Plastic generation', flick your middle finger during their performance ? Because that's what people were doing at DC. One of the reasons of fans' bad manners.

Guest yienyienyien

i have to agree on you for that reading so many post saying fan are being rude because they werent cheering for SNSD or they turn off their glow stick frankly what does that matter to them i mean fans have the right to stay silent and turn off their glow stick while SNSD is performing i dont find it rude at all why would you want to cheer for someone you dont like and hold up your glowstick for someone you dont like its not illegal you stay silent. i mean during hollywoodbowl when SNSD was perform i wasnt cheering heck i was just to off in my own world not paying attention but i dont think it makes me rude just cause i didnt go crazy over them or gave them applaud. and i like what you said "being cheered for is a privilege, not a requirement."

I don't think it's right for them to boo at SNSD, show off their middle fingers, shout "Wonder girls forever, SNSD disband". And psh, Wonderfuls didn't even have anything to do with it.

Guest skittles*

Oh well.

^ You took the words right out of my mouth.

Archived