[taiwan Drama 2009] 愛就宅一起 / Ai Jiu Zhai Yi Qi / 宅配&

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest <3DBSK

rainie! definitely gonna watch this drama =)

i wish it was a rainie+mike he couple drama again =P

ohhh well.

this drama sounds pretty interesting tho.

Guest PiggyVal

^ Thanks for the news clip XD I'm so impatient!!

Welcome heehee ^^.

There're some news coming out~~~

Lol. Poor Jiro though, injured his leg >.<....

Guest PiggyVal

Translated by catalie @ asianfanatics.net

17.07.08 Da Dong sprints 100 metres, legs cramp and go red

Yesterday "Da Dong" Jiro Wang filmed GTV new drama "Superstar Express" 100m challenge, unexpectedly, he didn't warm-up enough and his legs started cramping halfway, his toenail even flipped outwards and bled, walking one step at a time, became "Crippled Dong".

Jiro Wang runs 100m, nail flips outwards and bleeds

Rainie Yang, Jiro Wang, George Hu have experienced extreme, under the strong sunlight, Da Dong and George competed in a 100m race, situps and pushups. Before filming, the two of them even took time to warm up, showing Rainie Yang their masculine figure.

Unexpectedly, after displaying their physical strength, Da Dong ran did the 100m challenge, ran numerous rounds, ran them too well causing his leg to cramp and he had to sit on the ground in pain, the staff helped him massage both legs, took off his shoes, then discovered that the middle toenail of his right foot had flipped outwards and was bleeding, the condition of his injury looked scary and shocking.

Too tired and paralysed to worry about hair, admitted himself that physical strength was weak

In order to prepare for "Fahrenheit"'s concert tour starting in September and also rushing filming of "Superstar Express", Da Dong has been burning the candle from both ends, everyday he sleeps less than 2 hours, along with the hot weather, even being the best runner, Da Dong ran until he was out of breath and cramping, he who usually likes to fix his hair, even though the sweat had reached his back he didn't worry about his hair, completely tired and paralysed! He said, lately because he hasn't slept enough along with the weather being so hot, making him this tired, out of breath he said, "I didn't know my physical strength was this weak!"

Rainie Yang acts as agoraphobic girl, almost becoming Japanese "gan guro"

Da Dong injured his leg, Rainie Yang isn't going very well either, filming on a very hot day, she clearly should be acting as an agoraphobic girl, but all the scenes are outdoors, resulting inher skin getting increasingly darker, she must use increasingly whiter foundation, she laughed and said, "Have you seen such a dark agoraphobic girl? Almost becoming a gan guro!" A few days ago, the makeup bag she just restocked went missing, making her very heartbroken, just yesterday she had to go and buy foundation again, she just hopes that the thief won't steal it again.

Note: gan guro are the girls in Japan's Shibuya that have brown hair, dark face with extreme white eyeshadow and silver lipstick, very high platform shoes and very short miniskirts.

4c9fc58967f081a50e24446f.jpg

Jiro Wang did the 100m challenge, running with all his strength.

736176952ee2235dd0135e6f.jpg

Jiro Wang ran halfway, suddenly his legs cramped, staff rushed to look at the injury.

Source: Liberty Times

------

2883121443.jpg

I feel so bad for them D:. It must be tough filming under the hot weather, and they had to run from morning till afternoon -.-

Lol @ rainie's comment XD

Guest ~neh~long~

^XDDDD i totally love rainie, she cracks me up. oohh, jiro is so pretty ^ ^ they're both so pretty =_=

WHAAT. RAINIE & JIRO. that's awesome ^ ^ i think i've always wanted to see them together. LOL, i love the picture, so cute ^ ^

Guest PiggyVal

Haha yes! Rainie is so funny and adorable XD

2008.07.29 Jiro[Mars] dancing Tai Ke dance for Rainie [Momo]. 100% entertainment news! LOL.

This makes me laugh, like so bad xD. But the dance itself is =.=.....

• 1 month later...
Guest PiggyVal

^

It's somekind of.. erm, funny dance in Taiwan or something like that? - -

I've no idea on how to explain lol~ Well, i'm neutral towards Rainie and her acting but her role this time is pretty quiet and yah O_O

Heard that this drama will air after Love or Bread. :sweatingbullets:

Just learnt that Jiro and Rainie had filmed a scene of Mars's concert yesterday.. woo woo.

i'm not looking forward to the drma for rainie or jiro... dun really like rainie for that matter.

if it weren't for GEORGE HU i would never even consider watching it.... cant' wait ^^

• 1 month later...

wow i didnt know this thread is kinda old.@_@

anyway looking forward to Rainie and Jiro's chemistry.:)

always love Rainie's dramas,though Mike and Rainie is like the untouchable couple of idol dramas.i like Jiro too so will watch it for them.

the George Hu is kinda...:ph34r:

Guest PiggyVal

Haha yah Rainie's dramas are always pretty good :D, nice storyplot in them xDDDD.

The filming has officially ended on 20th October O_O :D

And this drama will air after Hot Shot and Love or Bread! xD

Archived