[taiwan Drama 2009] 愛就宅一起 / Ai Jiu Zhai Yi Qi / 宅配&

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest littlemisssunsunshine

george boy looks like a massively cute dork =P

jiro is looking beyooooooond superstar hot x]

and rainie is just the cutest bubbly thing =)

though im not sure about the plot, its just a tad bizarre

but im going to watch it anyways~ it'll probably surprise me!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest always_bb

My ultimate most awaited taiwanese

drama ever!! LOL. i can't wait to see

the chemistry of jiro and rainie..

I can already tell they'll look super duper

cute. I'm soo excited for this drama!!!!!

it needs to hurry up and air already. LOL

• 2 weeks later...
Guest strawberrynkiwi

I am happy to see Jiro in a leading role again, but with Rainie.. NOO.. my favorite actor with my least favorite actress. haha..

I might catch some of this, just for Jiro.

Guest PiggyVal

Lol, filming ended for SSE so there're not much news XDDDDDDDDD.

Maybe this will air after Arjoe's Love or Bread? :ph34r:

Just some news XD

Rainie seems to be promoting SSE these days XD

Rainie says she feels nausea when kissing Wilber pan

source: Liberty Times

translated by: x-WISHFULthinking @ http://asianfanatics.net

If you had the chance to kiss Wilber Pan, Mike He, Jiro Wang, Lee Wei and Roy Qiu etc male stars, which one will give you the most feeling? Rainie Yang replied, saying kissing Wilber is most disgusting, kissing Jiro she feels most shy, and kissing Mike feels super natural.

Filming kiss scene with Wilber; Rainie yells disgusting

Rainie and Wilber’s drama “Miss No Good” lately has been playing the kiss card. However, unexpectedly, Rainie says that kissing Wilber is most disgusting, because she says she and Wilber are too familiar with each other, and it feels like kissing your boss or your neighbour. Everytime they have kiss scenes, she only wishes for it to hurry up and finish.

Rainie disclosed that she does not like guys like Wilber who are too nice and easy-going, because this kind of boyfriend would not give her a sense of security. Hence, when Rainie heard Wilber saying on the “Rainbow Concert” show that his lips are very soft, and Rainie really has earned something, she could not help but yell: “Tell him to smash into a wall la!” When comparing poisionous tongues, Rainie is evidently much better than Wilber.

Mike He most natural; Lee Wei’s lips very thick

Talking about dramas, Rainie has also had kiss scenes with Mike, Lee Wei, Roy and Jiro. When comparing them, she says although she and Mike only worked together for 2 dramas, but because in “Devil Beside You”, there were kiss scenes in almost every episode, they kissed the most, hence feels the most natural. She also said Lee Wei’s lips are even thicker than Wilber’s. As for Roy, their kiss scene was in the sea, and due to the pressure, it was the most hardest kiss scene she ever had to film.

======SSE PART============

Although she is a veteran at kiss scenes, but for upcoming drama “Superstar Express”, she and Jiro kissed for over 3 minutes. Because the atmosphere was very good, and Jiro was very nervous, this made Rainie very nervous too and she became quite shy. In the end, they kissed till their lips were shaking.

And some BTS pics! <3

Image00934.png

681c4932c2e02ce41b4cff5a.jpg

05478260db5d275febf8f88b.jpg

64be4844565af999b2b7dc8b.jpg

^ Rainie ran and hugged Jiro? XD Lol. This scene looks romantic though o-o

Sweet and funny. That was really cute of Rainie.

And the pictures. Ohhh, how I want to see it closer. I'm so excited for Rainie and Jiro's chemistry.

Guest PiggyVal

AHHHHHHH. Two songs from the SSE OST? XDDD

Just background music. But gosh <33333333

CL-LU2R02 爱就宅一起 OST

片长: 1分24秒

http://vlog.xuite.net/vlog/guest/basic.php...TE2MDgyMTYuZmx2

CL-LU2R09 爱就宅一起 OST

片长: 2分26秒

http://vlog.xuite.net/vlog/guest/basic.php...TE2MDgxODEuZmx2

And... the editing of SSE is now to episode 8 xDDDD. Ahhh, it seems that the editor of SSE is also the one who did 海角7号(Cape.no7)?

http://sushi0628.pixnet.net/blog/post/24083896

Guest k4r3bear

can't wait for this drama to come out...i love jirooo wang hes soo cute...and rainiee tooo soo surprising they ll be put together..cant wait too see this.....but it ll be soo cute if aaron got to play Mars instead of jiro...his little crush on rainie lol ....its coming out in 2009!!! few more months XD

Thanks for the background music from the OST. The music is really nice. Can't wait to hear the full OST and of course the drama itself first. :)

Guest fieryheart

The last drama I watched starring Rainie was Devil Beside You.Besides that,I also watched Meteor Garden and Legend of Speed. Other than that,I didn't follow any of her dramas but this one really caught my attention.

The storyline seems promising enough.The best thing is it has Jiro as the male lead and Rainie as the female lead.They are two of my favourite Taiwanese stars.

I can't wait to watch this ! I'm so excited ! :D

^

I also missed some of the dramas of Rainie. Even Why Why Love, I didn't get to watch it. I'm not really a big fan of Rainie. It's just that I love watching dramas. Especially those of who the casts I already or quite know. :)

Guest PiggyVal

Lol, i've never watched any Rainie dramas except for Miss no good, and i thought she was pretty good in it ^^.

Initially i wanted to watch this because of Jiro.. but the storyline is really interesting and the pairing (JiroXRainie) is cute ^^.

Waiting for this to be out in 2009 :D

Archived