Guest x_asianaddict

omfg i so wanna watch rainie & jiro together in a drama

i've been wishing for a twdrama w/ my fav actors

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PiggyVal

20080624 Jiro and Rainie filming in the rain ^_____^ [HUGGING XD]

Finally there're some news out on SSE ^_^

Guest thislove

wow, it sounds really interesting. ^thanks for the video I'm definitely adding this on my must watch list

Guest sang_woo_always

HEY Piggyval!!! this is seungheun_love from AF! ur here!!! FINALLY! ahaha.

It's great to see u here spreading the news! YES! thanks!

Guest PunchNine

I'm actually sort of looking forward to this.

Though "zhai nv" really shouldn't be translated into "agoraphobic"

Guest PiggyVal

ELLO sang_woo_always ! <3 Yah i'm posting here and AF too. Ahaha.

Welcome for the video thislove! <3

Some BTS pics [mostly Jiro though]

2592829304_64cf02eeea.jpg

^ Jiro and Rainie~

2608145328_ef6fb23f3d.jpg

2596591273_b84e20cd2b.jpg

So "Zhai Nv" isn't really agoraphobic i think. Lol xD

Guest onatoko

Jiro Wang...*_* When I first watched Taiwan's HanaKimi, I knew immediately that Jiro would be a star! I think that it goes beyond his 'good looks'. For me, I have always preferred Jiro over WuZun. While WuZun may be just as good looking (or maybe even more so with his sullen stoicness), there seems to be more depth to Jiro's character. Like, he seems really laidback and cheery but beneath that is a serious and hardworking actor. I'm so excited for this!

Rainie is so lucky. >.> She's gotten to work with all the hottest rising/risen male stars. George Hu is a cutie too. But is it me or does the plotline seem vaguely similiar to the manga "The Wallflower" (Yamatonadeshiko Shichihenge")? Just the whole agoraphobia thing and not wanting to dress up female part...

Guest PiggyVal

Aww. <33 Haha. I just wish that this drama can bring more fame to Jiro. :D I'm excited for this because so far, it looks interesting because of all the news coming out XD.

And -cough- Jiro will be speaking some english lines in this drama too xD, not the type of 'XiuYi' english of course. Haha!

Rainie's acting is pretty good.. so yeah xD. And george! Way too cute x3. I'm definitely looking forward to this because i heard the director learns from Winnie. [The one who filmed ISWAK, TKA, the rose~~~]. So woot!

Guest beige_04

wow! im glad that Jiro gets to be in the leads lately.. its really about time.. hopefully this will get a better rating than Rolling Love... i guess its just a bad timing thingie for Rolling Love to compete with FTLY...

and Rainie! she's lucky to be working with these HOT guys! heheh

ill be looking forward for this.. :)

Guest asianami

@#!!@#&*(&(@&^!@#&*!@#&*

RAINIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JIRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@#&*@*!#Y&*!@#&*!@#&*@ !

I AM RAPING MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON IN HAPPINESS. AHH I MUST SEE THIS DRAMA!!!!!!

Guest PiggyVal

Does anyone know if this show is going to be picked up by a sub group?

Hehe. There should be, but it's still too early to say. Afterall, i think this drama will air around beginning of next year? x3

George updated his blog

English version

Im not just Jason in {愛就宅一起} [superStar Express- Ai Jiu Zhai Yi Qi]

I have other roles such as a teacher and a mosquito repelent

Jiro has one scene where he has to recite a poem in front of an audience, but the catch is the poem is all in english.

English is one of my strong points, so he asked a favor of me to be his temporary tutor in order for him to recite the poem more fluently and precise. I agreed without questions asked

When it was time for him perform, I was on the set to guide him

At that instant, it felt as if I was the director for a short period of time being I had the power to "cut " whenever Jiro pronouced wrongly. I believe that if more time was given, he would''ve breezed through the whole thing

mostly he has shown effort.

So far up till now, Rainie and I have outdoor scenes

and with outdoors scenes, u better pack yourself with a lot of sunblock.

Being under the sun isn't really the issue here though, the biggest fear is being bitten by mosquitos.

Rainie said that she is very prone to being bitten even with mosquito repelent on..

hearing that, I said that I am as well.

One day on the set, we realized something...we saw that she wasn't bitten at all ( thinking the mosquito repelent that she applied on herself worked) but finding the bite marks on me...it wasn't much but it proved one thing...when Im around, she's safe from the blood thirsty insects hahaha

"lend a helping hand"

Post at Wretch on July 5, 2008 02:35 PM

Archived