[Drama 2008] Land Of Wind / Kingdom Of The Winds 바람의 나라

Guest huangsy

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JIJI527

It's true that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. The fact that cannot be denied is SIG has been recognized by several prestigious awards for his acting. That's what counted.

Dramamia, I agree with you, I have red Mr. X articles before, he always attack, always negative with his opinion, I can say, I agree with him on the writer part, but with SIG, I don't. Just like you said, SIG has been recognized by several prestigious awards for his acting. That's what counted.

It's true that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. The fact that cannot be denied is SIG has been recognized by several prestigious awards for his acting. That's what counted.

I agree with you. To be honest it was SIG's acting that got me interested in Kdrama to the point that I'm a kdrama addict & has introduced me to other kdrama actors and actresses. He's a good actor overall and deserves the awards that he has received to date. In the case of KOTW, I enjoyed the drama a lot. I wont put it in the same category as Jumong though, to me they both stand on their own merit with an excellent cast for both dramas and a story. Sure there are some mistakes in both of them, but thats fine with me, its the story that counts. You should see him in "The Art of Seduction", he's funny in that one.

Guest cantonhina

Very harsh comments by Mister X :sweatingbullets:

AWWWWWWW......... I don't think so....SIG is the reason I got interested in this drama. I had no idea what Korean Dramas are? Just saw him in action and totally loved it. Now my friends call me that I am a KOTW junky.... :blush:

Well script could have been better no doubt, ( like they should have let YEON live.. :) hehehhehhe)

they seemed to lost control after Episode 29.. but they were trying and I think to let Maro die that painful death was a part of that but at the end they wraped it good. :tears:

but it's the overall story that matters and it was awsome. :tears: ( I don't know but I can't put a "smiley" here because this Drama gave me a lot of pain and I am still hurting) sigh!

Ahhhhhh....... tomorrow is Wednesday and no KOTW :tears:

Yeah, I remember before that I was really hesitant to watch Jumong because it's really long... and a saegeuk at that. But because of his superb acting, I got stuck to the drama and really fell in love with it. Even if it was that long, it didn't really bother me that much anymore and I ended up rewatching it for a lot of times now.

Guest JIJI527

Today is wednesday, I'm still waiting for KOTW :P really missed Muhyul.... I think I'm gonna re-watch it.

OMG, I feel the same, somthing is missing here, loved KOTW becaue of SIG, I amjust like everyone here addicted to it, can't wait to buy it and watch it again.. miss it alot..

It's hard everytime a drama that you really got attached to ends... it's hard getting used to it. Hopefully I can buy this in pirated dvd and watch again. I didn't download this coz there is just very limited space from my harddisk. dvd come out...

Guest selvaspeedy

Today is wednesday, I'm still waiting for KOTW :P really missed Muhyul.... I think I'm gonna re-watch it.

yeah me too. I looked at my watch and it was already 4,30 pm (11,30 korean time). I was like :crazy: OMG I missed the episode, then :tears: shoot it ended last week .__.

Guest meyyale

Hi everyone

I hope everybody is well..

Yeah,I'm very busy in these days..

I'm so sad for the end of KOTW..I was shocked when I read..

SIG will always be wonderful what he does..So don't care so much what people say..

Take care..

Guest cantonhina

Selva Dear looks like you are watching this new Saeguk "The Iron Empress". And, I miss your SIGNATURE, it's not about KOTW anymore.

I am not that brave to go through another heartbreak by watching another Saeguk. :unsure:

Dear Meyyale, I like your signature. reminds me of good days. EPISODE 26 was my favourite. :blush:

Guest Pyoungsang

cantonhina you can still see oppa Muhyul riding his horse in my siggy (and oppa SIG too ) :D

yeah episode 25 and 26 were my favourite too... Lot of cute scenes between Muhyul and Yeon (and the kiss too :wub: )

this news sound disturbing:

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...014690&ERV2

thyroid cancer for oh yoon ah :(

Actually they said it was a non-cancerous thyroid tumor. Bad but not as bad as cancer!!! I pray that she will recover from this ailment.

Guest selvaspeedy

looks Like the team had a Farewell party in 16/January :blush:

here's the link (still processing <_< )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZiM6MxIPcQ

it's so cool to see all of the dead characters in there (Yuri, Yeojin, yeon and Maro :tears: but I didn't see park geon hyung :blink: ) but they were all happy and relaxed. Jang Tae Sung was goofing around and little Hodong is so cute :D They all looked happy (BTW god I couldn't recognize Geoyo at all! He looks so different with the glasses :blink: )

some of my crappy caps :P (sorry for the quality of the pics .__. )

f_PDVD000m_6140e6b.jpg

f_PDVD001m_b33ae2c.jpg

f_PDVD002m_8d94307.jpg

why he's holding his arm :blink:

f_PDVD003m_10d938b.jpg

f_PDVD004m_0474b7f.jpg

Maro :tears:

f_PDVD006m_c6c24c6.jpg

f_PDVD007m_1eb7fdc.jpg

f_PDVD008m_ff10601.jpg

yes, this is Geoyo :D

f_PDVD009m_13f139d.jpg

f_PDVD010m_caec501.jpg

f_PDVD012m_4cec0cd.jpg

f_PDVD013m_6236757.jpg

f_PDVD015m_b04324e.jpg

f_PDVD016m_cc9e949.jpg

f_PDVD017m_fa99f13.jpg

f_PDVD018m_6acc333.jpg

f_PDVD019m_2263ae4.jpg

f_PDVD020m_a0241f5.jpg

f_PDVD021m_bcdbe7f.jpg

they are so cute together :wub:

f_PDVD022m_c0e940c.jpg

f_PDVD023m_9f2aaf4.jpg

f_PDVD024m_d330daa.jpg

Guest tateboe

cantonhina you can still see oppa Muhyul riding his horse in my siggy (and oppa SIG too ) :D

yeah episode 25 and 26 were my favourite too... Lot of cute scenes between Muhyul and Yeon (and the kiss too :wub: )

this news sound disturbing:

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...014690&ERV2

thyroid cancer for oh yoon ah :(

Appearance of her protruding eye (if not plastic surgery), and the description on your link, one of my friend thinks that it is "Grave's Disease". It is non cancer, excessive hormone production only. For further reading

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grave%27s_disease

She will be fine.

----------------

What I am supposed to do Wednesday and Thursday....You people find episode 37 :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: ?? Yeon wake up...dadada :blush: :blush: :blush:

Guest cantonhina

[quote

What I am supposed to do Wednesday and Thursday....You people find episode 37 :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: ?? Yeon wake up...dadada :blush: :blush: :blush:

Archived