[Drama 2008] Land Of Wind / Kingdom Of The Winds 바람의 나라

Guest huangsy

dear ardent like what lime said. I couldn't even say it better than you. Fighting :D

The father and the son

f_fatherandsom_7fe8578.png

(this is Prince Hodong of KGR from the upcoming drama Princess Jamyoung Go)

I found this interesting pic.

The grandfather and grandson

3225447969_4fb59f4fba.jpg

Jumong & Sushuno - Muhyul & Yeon

I love this Mhuyul & Yeon pic. I can feel the love and affection on Muhyul's expression. It really makes you think there's a happy ending for them. Is it misleading or what?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest arash_archer

I personally expected more shrewdness in the war tactics from Daemusin, I do not know his name meaning exactly due to I dont know Korean language. But I think Daemusin means "The Lord of war". So in my point of view, in this drama I haven't seen any craftiness in wars from Daemusin, Buyeo lost the final war to Muhyul too easily. I read that Muhyul utilizes an astonishing ambush to annihilate Daeso army and also he killed 50000 men in this ambush. but unfortunately in this drama these war and ambush were illustrated too cheap and banal. if director allot more time to this war instead of those secondary commonplace stories like Baeguek's conspiracy and accursed fate of Muhyul and etc., this drama would become more and more thrilling. I haven't watched many East Asian dramas or movies, but I can not draw a veil on the fact that war strategies in the "RED CLIFF" movie or its drama (animation) "ROMANCE OF THE THREE KINGDOMS" are more astonishing and it is a spectacular one or even war tactics in JUMONG was more convincing.

Guest lime_juice

Thnx Selva for all the pics ... more please :w00t:

Looking at the pics of the new drama, cant help but I can feel the love and passion of the 2 lovers compared to Muhyul & Yeonwood (thnx Selva)

Of course Muhyul more macho :w00t::D nothing beats our SIG when he is in full armour :lol:

f_fatherandsom_7fe8578.png

(this is Prince Hodong of KGR from the upcoming drama Princess Jamyoung Go)

and this is how Daemosin looks like in that drama

-_-

Good lord ... :ph34r:

f_20090116133m_fa218ea.jpg

Thanks for the comparative pictures. XD Hope we'll hear news of the two main leads soon.... in their own respective careers and projects.

Guest erica1064

and this is how Daemosin looks like in that drama

-_-

Oh dear. I may have to become a fan of the younger hotter Daemusin.

Guest selvaspeedy

aside from hurting his hand during the burning scene, he also lost weight during the duration of the drama shoot, it was also his first time to learn martial arts as well as riding a horse...

aww thanks koalabear for the translation ^^ poor Jang Tae Sung! but I don't get it, how did the fire reach his hand :blink:

I found this interesting pic.

The grandfather and grandson

Jumong & Sushuno - Muhyul & Yeon

yeah Muhyul to me is more affectionate and passionate than Jumong. I can't remember a single scene where Jumong looked at my beloved Soseono the same way Muhyul used to look at Yeon :sweatingbullets:

I personally expected more shrewdness in the war tactics from Daemusin,

So in my point of view, in this drama I haven't seen any craftiness in wars from Daemusin,

if director allot more time to this war instead of those secondary commonplace stories like Baeguek's conspiracy and accursed fate of Muhyul and etc., this drama would become more and more thrilling.

I think the drama, right from the start, was already focusing on Muhyul's nefarious fate as it's main storyline, while other things were kinda secondary (including his nickname as God of Wars). I mean was this name even mentioned in the drama?! Most of the wars we saw in KOTW showed Muhyul's failures, while his other successes (like expanding KGR territory in only two years) were shown as fast forwarded scene in episode 32. I agree with you to some extent. The whole war scenes here in this drama were not up to par :ph34r: BUT The plan Muhyul came up with in episode 22 (to defeat Daeso's wagons) was pretty smart, though the execution of this idea in this drama wasn't so good.

love Muhyul's cutie pic as your avatar :D and lol I had the same reaction as you when I saw the picture :ph34r:

Oh dear. I may have to become a fan of the younger hotter Daemusin.

e19385.gif lol I don't know what happens to our hotter younger men when they grow old :P

caps from the ending credits of the last episode:

f_36437m_b381c3b.jpg

f_36438m_7e73621.jpg

f_36439m_013cc70.jpg

f_36440m_06f7cab.jpg

f_36441m_e6cfc2b.jpg

f_36442m_c47cf78.jpg

f_36443m_344ca44.jpg

f_36444m_49349df.jpg

f_36445m_bebefd0.jpg

f_36446m_a18c4a7.jpg

f_36447m_762eb2d.jpg

f_36448m_9422e47.jpg

f_36449m_597016e.jpg

f_36450m_7d03a6e.jpg

f_36451m_146df9d.jpg

f_36452m_bca18f2.jpg

f_36453m_fa0d29b.jpg

f_36454m_6eb0869.jpg

is he singing :lol:

f_36455m_16b10f6.jpg

f_36456m_6c52089.jpg

f_36457m_d99726d.jpg

f_36458m_037f48e.jpg

f_36459m_4df416a.jpg

f_36460m_19e1a5b.jpg

source: gall DCinside KOTW gallery

withs2kotwenglishsubsdy8.jpg

BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2

WRITTEN IN THE HEAVENS SUBBING SQUAD

:wub: :wub: CELEBRATING WITH S2 81st COMPLETED PROJECT :wub: :wub:

EPISODE 36 *Ental* ENGLISH SUBS

CREDITS:

Main Translator & Timer: MisterX

Timing QC: julier

Editor/QC: thunderbolt

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

I just finished watching this serie and I enjoyed from beginning to end.

I had previously watched Jumong and it was very interesting to follow on his son's and grandson's life

Guest Hongki.love

I just finished watching this serie and I enjoyed from beginning to end.

I had previously watched Jumong and it was very interesting to follow on his son's and grandson's life

I also watched Jumong a year ago when it came out, and I was sooo happy when I found out there was a sequel. I couldn't believe that Song Il Gook was still playing Muhyul but I was super happy ^^ I really really like the couples in this drama, Yeon & Muhyul are really cute together.

I hated it when Jumong was finished...now I have to suffer the same sadness from this drama being done too...T_T

Since I really haven't downloaded this... I'll wait for the pirated DVD of this to come out. I want to watch this again. If only I have more disk space.... XD

Guest selvaspeedy

Since I really haven't downloaded this... I'll wait for the pirated DVD of this to come out. I want to watch this again. If only I have more disk space.... XD

watch it at aznv.tv (if you have an account there) or you can dl them from aja-aja and burn them on a DVD.

I made this picture at photofunia.com

f_2i8XigjZ6uFm_54493dd.jpg

(lol Yiji should indeed go to Azkaban prison :P )

Guest cantonhina

watch it at aznv.tv (if you have an account there) or you can dl them from aja-aja and burn them on a DVD.

I made this picture at photofunia.com

f_2i8XigjZ6uFm_54493dd.jpg

(lol Yiji should indeed go to Azkaban prison :P )

Yeah!!! let's all vote for that LOL.

I like your new signature. BTW who is drawing MUHYUL"S portrait in that picture??

Archived