*~♥the Official Junjin & Hwang Bo Thread!♥~*

KimWonSaDan

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i see they were making a wish thats why they were holding hands

fun fact

jun jin also plays with his hands when he is bored just like hwang bo

if u want i can give u a link to the vid

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest incarnadine

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i see they were making a wish thats why they were holding hands

fun fact

jun jin also plays with his hands when he is bored just like hwang bo

if u want i can give u a link to the vid

I wonder what they wished for together... :rolleyes: :blush: hee hee

Guest lavenderwingz

i think the night before jj goes off to military (why we talking about this =[ it's still gonna be some time before he goes off) im sure hwangbo will have a last dinner w/ him. b/c they are best friends..he can't leave w/o seeing her..and one last hug

Guest lady_ayanna

hey everyone! the one who lurks has finally talked =D

hahah anyway, I'm really glad to see a Hwangbo and Junjin thread =)

even though I love JoongBo, JunBo is real and soooooooo cute!

does anyone have a link or file to the prank phone call Hwangbo did to Junjin about the nude photoshoot? I really wanna hear the way his voice sounds =]

Really, there were those kinds of comments chunny? I think those are ridiculous and laughable to say the least :lol: No froska, I seriously don't think Jin mentioned Jin solely because of WGM. If you will watch the Golden Fishery episode well, he was relating all his painful and pleasant life experiences, and Kang Ho Dong then proceeded to ask him about Jin and girls... and he mentioned how thankful he was of his friendship with Hwang Bo. He mentioned that simply because that is the truth... Jin has been in countless scandals since he started out in the business, and he has been branded wrongfully as a playboy, thus prompting ladies to be wary of him... but he proceeded to say that Hwang Bo was the only girl who didn't care about those rumors, who believed in him for who he was, and still stayed as his friend. Sure Jin is far from perfect, but he wouldn't use or mention somebody's name (much more his friend's) just because of a TV show O_O

I really hope WGM fanatics who make such comments would take the JinBo friendship out of that sphere, simply because WGM is make-believe, while Jin and Bo's friendship is real. It's been there years before WGM even came to existence. *geez*

Anywho... I was watching Jin's most recent episode of Mnet High School Girls 4 and the girls were going through his stuff again (ackkk, just like the IC members did) and wonders of wonders... I again saw that 99 shirt Hwang Bo has as well!!! :w00t: Those two sure love that shirt.. hee hee

Yes...incarnadine I agree with you... Jinnie mentioned Hwangbo not because of WGM...But because Hwangbo herself is special to him.

I don't think Junjin needs WGM to knw Hwangbo. Like, what Hwangbo said in one of the shows ( I don't really remember which) "rather than I am suddenly very feminine, i've always been like this..Just that more ppl get to see this side of me.." And Junjin is definitely one of those before "more'

JinBo lurrrrrrve :wub:

I attended Jin's fanmeet last 16 August in Seoul... and I can tell you gals, Jin was rushing after the fanmeet ended... now I know why he was! So that he can make it to his dear friend Hwang Bo's birthday celebration, awwwww :blush: he was even wearing the same attire!!! ^^

I am totally IN LOVE with the birthday photos <3

oh dear i didn't know you attended the fanmeet! so it's true that he rushed to their birthday party huh! he prolly was thinking, "oh i'm leaving for china tomorrow, must make it to the party!"

More JinBo goodness... Hwang Bo wrote an entry in her cyworld :blush:

See the pictures here >> http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...&p=10818567

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/7192/6c...06f068c0ly9.jpg

Hehe, Choongjae's birthday is on the 19th, mine is on the 16th, but since Choongjae is going to China on the 17th he had to hold his party on the 16th. Since the 16th is my birthday, everyone who came to Choongjae's party wished me happy birthday too.

So is the party for me, or for Choongjae?

Let's do it together next year too

Source: Hwang Bo's Cyworld

Chi trans: 翻译维他命J@Jun临天下

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

---------------

Hwang Bo & Choong Jae... please do this again next year... and next next year... ^0^

why not wish to do it every year? :lol: it's so cute they spent their bdays together! would you know if this wasn't the first time? i saw some pics of her bday with andy. i think that was last year? and she calls junjin CHOONGJAE! SO CUTE! oh wait, were they born in the same year? so she's older than him by 3days right?

As a Jin supporter (and Hwang Bo lover as well -- I think she is AWESOME!!!), I am very thankful that there is someone like Hwang Bo in Jin's life. :wub:

yeah i know you're a jj fan that's why i'm happy that you like hwang bo for him. i started liking junjin bec of hb. i thought jj was a serious type. but when i saw his clips with hb, hb proved me wrong! he can be funny too! :D

and i just noticed i quoted 3 of yor recent posts! lol!

^^^yea...I think the same too!

I kinda get angry with some people who commented on YT that said..Junjin mentioned Hwangbo because of WGM.

I mean..Jinnie has already knw Hwangbo waaayyyy longer before WGM...He already knws Hwangbo in and out.

He knws Hwangbo can cook before the whole world saw her cook in WGM.

Jinnie knws Hwangbo loves to knit..

I mean..I LOOVVVEEE WGM...but people can get so annoying with their comments sometimes.

I just love them both. So sweet.So beautiful.

well if some people think that junjin mentioned hb because of wgm then thanks to him he's promoting his friend's show! :D i remember seeing a clip of junjin dancing hwangbo's tektonik dance. i can't remember the title of the show but he was with MC YOO and the epi was about the olympics and junjin and the rest played long jump. but really, i appreciate jj for mentioning hb! and even dropping by the come to play epi where the wgm coples were filming. that was the veryfirst time i believed they were close! he said he was there for andy and hwangbo. and i had the same reaction as hyun joong, SURPRISED and i right away looked at hb to check her reaction! i knew hb was close to shinhwa, but i didn't expect she was THAT close to junjin :D

hey everyone! the one who lurks has finally talked =D

hahah anyway, I'm really glad to see a Hwangbo and Junjin thread =)

even though I love JoongBo, JunBo is real and soooooooo cute!

does anyone have a link or file to the prank phone call Hwangbo did to Junjin about the nude photoshoot? I really wanna hear the way his voice sounds =]

yeah i kind of noticed that you only have one post and you've been here for more than a year! i'm glad that what have finaly made you post was jinbo! :D i tried to look for that vid you're requesting but i can't seem to find it in my 400+ favorites in YT. it's possible it was uploaded by someone who got suspended from YT already that's why i was havin a hard time lookin for it. sorry...........

Guest phanphy

OMG...are my eyes gone bad or Is that really Junjin ...NAKED..??? he looks so young tho..are they taken along time ago?

Even tho I am obsessed about JoongBo and their crazy, roller coaster relationship...but JINBO is real...really envy their friendship..pure..unconditional..warm..longlasting...

Very very Late..but WIsh them Happy Bday..

Guest incarnadine

OMG...are my eyes gone bad or Is that really Junjin ...NAKED..??? he looks so young tho..are they taken along time ago?

Even tho I am obsessed about JoongBo and their crazy, roller coaster relationship...but JINBO is real...really envy their friendship..pure..unconditional..warm..longlasting...

Very very Late..but WIsh them Happy Bday..

Hi!

Yes those were taken around 2002, during Shinhwa's 4th jib. Those photos were taken for the Wild Photobook, which contained semi-nude (and nude lol) photos of the members -- that became quite controversial at that time. They were still under SM Entertainment then.

:)

Guest rainiey

oh...................shock! :o:wacko:

did all of shinhwa members take nude pics? direct question..did andy also? i can't imagine him..huhuhu..

suddenly remember the prank phone call from hwangbo about she taking the nude pics..well, he did concern about hwangbo..did he also asked hwangbo 1st b4 taking this pics??hehe...who knows, maybe he did... :P

Guest incarnadine

did all of shinhwa members take nude pics? direct question..did andy also? i can't imagine him..huhuhu..

suddenly remember the prank phone call from hwangbo about she taking the nude pics..well, he did concern about hwangbo..did he also asked hwangbo 1st b4 taking this pics??hehe...who knows, maybe he did... :P

LOL

Well lucky for Andy, he was not included in the photobook because that was the time (4th jib) that Andy temporarily left the group to go to the US. He went back on their 5th jib.

Since there were under SM Ent during that time, I think the wild photobook was a management decision, not Shinhwa's.

Having gone through a nude photoshoot like that, Jin knew what it was like, and he probably didn't want his friend Hwang Bo to go through the same thing. :)

Guest rainiey

LOL

Well lucky for Andy, he was not included in the photobook because that was the time (4th jib) that Andy temporarily left the group to go to the US. He went back on their 5th jib.

Since there were under SM Ent during that time, I think the wild photobook was a management decision, not Shinhwa's.

Having gone through a nude photoshoot like that, Jin knew what it was like, and he probably didn't want his friend Hwang Bo to go through the same thing. :)

thanks for telling me.. relief... :) i really can't imagine andy takes nude pics..maybe becoz i have some impression about him..

junjin..personally, i think he looks hotter n sexier with just semi-nude.. :P he has really nice figure.. n also really good looking...

i guess, if the 'phone prank' conversation is little bit longer....maybe we can hear junjin nagging to hwangbo..it'll be nice to know how concern he is towards hwangbo.lucky hwangbo to have such a good friend like junjin...i envy of their frenship. :D .

Guest carol76

I've seen Minwoo posing just like that "butt" shot too. lol. just go google and type lee minwoo, it is in the first page.

LOL

can you tell me the phone conversation between Hwangbo and Junjin...that prank call that you guys are talking about??

i really really want to know! there were subs but they weren't all that clear. can you tell me please!!!! thankyou.

oh yeah and about their nude photoshoot, did sm really made the decision for them???

can you tell me the phone conversation between Hwangbo and Junjin...that prank call that you guys are talking about??

i really really want to know! there were subs but they weren't all that clear. can you tell me please!!!! thankyou.

oh yeah and about their nude photoshoot, did sm really made the decision for them???

I found the clip on YT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs9ymGqXDI8

Love the proctective Junjin :w00t::P

Archived