*~♥the Official Junjin & Hwang Bo Thread!♥~*

KimWonSaDan

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

OMg, is that this year??

They are so cute. Gosh, I think they really got to get together, ahh, Joongbo is going to kill me... LOL

HB said she want to get married around 33 or 34 right? maybe waiting for JJ to return??

Wow, they have the same shirt also.

And HB want to celebrate her birthday with him next year also.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest froska

i think hwang bo would be willing to date junjin if he asked her out

i heard junjin likes girly types and as we all know hwang bo is a

tomboy

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

yeah, I heard that too. I am sure they are awesome friend though, so that okay!

Doesn't shinhwa all like girl types?? Anyway, what is HB's type??

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

i am not sure if you can upload pics on soompi. But you can easily get an account on photobucket haha.

You have lots of pics, gosh I am excited if only you figure away to upload them

i think hwang bo would be willing to date junjin if he asked her out

i heard junjin likes girly types and as we all know hwang bo is a

tomboy

Hmmm.... I think they would both be happy if they ever do date each other..

But then froska dear, Hwangbo IS a tomboy..but she is also a girly girl.

She dresses like a girl and she has hobbies that real girls won't have..

Knitting? Cooking?

I think Hwangbo is definitely different.

Tomboy and feminine.

All in one.

Guest incarnadine

Hmmm.... I think they would both be happy if they ever do date each other..

But then froska dear, Hwangbo IS a tomboy..but she is also a girly girl.

She dresses like a girl and she has hobbies that real girls won't have..

Knitting? Cooking?

I think Hwangbo is definitely different.

Tomboy and feminine.

All in one.

Ahh, my thoughts exactly chunny. Beneath that seemingly rough and tomboyish exterior lies a real girly girl. She wears makeup and grows her nails long and paints them bright colors... she wears pastels and high heels too :D She is very different from the girls out there for sure. And since Jin has been her friend for so long, I am sure he is aware of her girly side -- he just loves to tease her for being a tomboy, but we all know that's just his way of being sweet hee hee :blush:

^^^yea...I think the same too!

I kinda get angry with some people who commented on YT that said..Junjin mentioned Hwangbo because of WGM.

I mean..Jinnie has already knw Hwangbo waaayyyy longer before WGM...He already knws Hwangbo in and out.

He knws Hwangbo can cook before the whole world saw her cook in WGM.

Jinnie knws Hwangbo loves to knit..

I mean..I LOOVVVEEE WGM...but people can get so annoying with their comments sometimes.

I just love them both. So sweet.So beautiful.

Guest incarnadine

^^^yea...I think the same too!

I kinda get angry with some people who commented on YT that said..Junjin mentioned Hwangbo because of WGM.

I mean..Jinnie has already knw Hwangbo waaayyyy longer before WGM...He already knws Hwangbo in and out.

He knws Hwangbo can cook before the whole world saw her cook in WGM.

Jinnie knws Hwangbo loves to knit..

I mean..I LOOVVVEEE WGM...but people can get so annoying with their comments sometimes.

I just love them both. So sweet.So beautiful.

Really, there were those kinds of comments chunny? I think those are ridiculous and laughable to say the least :lol: No froska, I seriously don't think Jin mentioned Jin solely because of WGM. If you will watch the Golden Fishery episode well, he was relating all his painful and pleasant life experiences, and Kang Ho Dong then proceeded to ask him about Jin and girls... and he mentioned how thankful he was of his friendship with Hwang Bo. He mentioned that simply because that is the truth... Jin has been in countless scandals since he started out in the business, and he has been branded wrongfully as a playboy, thus prompting ladies to be wary of him... but he proceeded to say that Hwang Bo was the only girl who didn't care about those rumors, who believed in him for who he was, and still stayed as his friend. Sure Jin is far from perfect, but he wouldn't use or mention somebody's name (much more his friend's) just because of a TV show O_O

I really hope WGM fanatics who make such comments would take the JinBo friendship out of that sphere, simply because WGM is make-believe, while Jin and Bo's friendship is real. It's been there years before WGM even came to existence. *geez*

Anywho... I was watching Jin's most recent episode of Mnet High School Girls 4 and the girls were going through his stuff again (ackkk, just like the IC members did) and wonders of wonders... I again saw that 99 shirt Hwang Bo has as well!!! :w00t: Those two sure love that shirt.. hee hee

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

I think hwang bo is girly girl too. At least I think it would be fun for them.

They obviously have the connection, and after all these years they still have the attraction in there eyes.

Not to mention look at their recent birthday pics, holding hands and HB hoping to do the same next year!

Guest lavenderwingz

for some odd reason, although i think that jj knows that hwangbo has both the tom-boyish side, and also the feminine side..i think in front of jj, hwang bo is usually the tom boy. b/c i think if she acts morelike a woman, their friendship might be in risk..b/c i mean who wouldnt fall for her?? so i think they have to establish the "we are only best friends"kind of thing..

but i would LOVE if they actually got together ^^

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

I also think Junjin mentioned Hb alot. Well, HB also always calling him etc.

I think they both favor eachother alot.

I do get curious about them do, because JJ mentioned HB had some hard moments a little back, I wonder what that was? Also Shinhwa and HB are so close that they call eachother OUR, or we, us, etc. I like them so much!

so i was watching junjin's show (episode 4 part 1 at 2:36)..and when his daughters were looking through his suitcase...i saw that one shirt that hwangbo had (that alex had too in we got married, which he gave to hyun joong to wear so that they would be wearing a couple shirt). so maybe hwangbo and junjin bought that shirt together. hahhaha. interesting...xPP

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

I was thinking about that also. I know Junbo go to fashion shows alot and meet up. So I was thinking they went and brought the shirt together, or one of them brought the shirts and gave it to the other one

Guest lavenderwingz

i wonder if they shop at the same places..i think i'd go crazy if i ever saw junbo coming into my store. and then when they go to the register, they're actually buying the same shirt. i think i might take out my camera (dun ask why i have it by my side..lol) and take pics of it...cuz they're soo cute.

but seriously, i just love the fact that despite all the things they do together, and basically have all the factors that would make them have a scandal..they don't. that's what makes them special!

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

I also wonder if they go to the same store. But wouldn't people recognize them??

i bet they shop at their friends shop or certain shops that the owners know themhaha

Guest lavenderwingz

true..ppl would recognize them..but then prolly they would tell the ppl in the store to not spread the news..and i would really doubt they have a camera on their side to prove it. especially since shinhwa and hwangbo fans are taht great..i doubt they would spreda anything that would hurt their idols...

lol..i mean there are a lot of restaurants that are owned by famous ppl, it's prolly the same w/ the clothing store, they'd prolly get a discount if they go together..teehee..jk

Guest incarnadine

Me too Rozzy, my eyes lit up when I saw that 99 shirt they have together :D Same liking for tattoos, same taste in shirts... such cool cool friends really!!! ^^

Archived