*~♥the Official Junjin & Hwang Bo Thread!♥~*

KimWonSaDan

Guest rose_liana

wow!! there is a thread for my 2 fav bestfriends...

i'm looking for this for long time & finally found it!!Yay!! :w00t:

i'm really a fan of Junjin and dont know anything about Hwangbo

until i watch xman ep 31 & German special..

then, i started search for hwangbo and become a fan of her..

she's such a cool and funny person. same as junjin..

their personality match well...

as bestfriends, they really care and always support for each other..

their friendship is too sweet..

hope they'll become a couple thouh someday,

maybe after junjin's millitary service...then---->they married??? :rolleyes::w00t:

since i'm fan of HwangBo, i have no choise to fall for JoongBo in WGM. :D

but still i prefer JinBo!!!! JinBo fighting!!! :wub::P

anyway thanks for the birthday picture...

i just remember in WGM, Hwangbo said that she was sad in her birthday until she got a mesej from HyunJoong,

she was able to smile..

that time,i just wondering if Junjin didnt wish her a happy birthday..

but after seen those pics especially the pic they make wish together, i feel relief.

they just so sweet.. and when looks to what she wrote in her CyWorld,

it makes me happier than ever!!!

totally in love with their friendship!!! :wub:

ups, sorry for the long post... :P

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lavenderwingz

yah..i think junjin made hwanbo's birthday not as sad..espcially w/ everything taht went on..i know he supported her the whole time on that day

omg..jinbo woulld make AMAZING parents..seeing how jj came froms omewhat a broken family, he's gonna love his kids like no other. and hwanbo w/ her mother-instincts..they'll be great parents to their kids <3

But personally I think if they are close friends they shouldn't pursue a romantic relationship together.

Sometimes there are things you tell friends that you cannot tell your lover, and if they move to a romantic level their friendship might not be the same as before. I think they're already sweet at being good friends! :D

And I'm a fan of JoongBo too anyway :P

haha somehow I keep thinking, ah what does Hyun Joong think when he finds out that Hwang Bo is actually close to Shinhwa, a boyband that are his seniors? Heheh I would love to see him jealous :blush:

Guest gyneth54

I just have to say that I am in LOVE with JinBo.

Everytime I watch WGM, I thought how it would be like if Jinnie was the groom.

Or...what did Jin thinks about when he watch Hwangbo it with Hyunjoong.

haha.

Im biased like that..And I like the fact that Hwangbo is soo close with all Shinhwa.

Even Hyesung (ppl hv the image that she's not..but she is).

Like most of you guys, I would sooo totally approve if they just got married.

Heehehehe...

Can't wait for Infinity Challenge tmr.

kyaaa!!

yeah she is. there's this epi in xman when HB picked HS and HS said yes then another girl picked HS but HS refused and stayed with HB. then during the couple game, HS made a joke about how heavy HB was and he was placing his arm on her back, then later on both of them were laughing because HS couldn't intertwined his fingers together while carrying HB. then another xman epi in germany, HS made it obvious that he's not picking HB so when he danced in front of HB, HB told him to go away.

my point is, one can't be like this around someone they are not familiar with and the fact that they are like this to one another suggests that they are close to each other. maybe not as close as the other 5 members but they are.

Now tat i know joongbo gota end their WGM chapter in 3 mths, i'm rootin for jinbo to really come true. Not jus friendship, but a real relationship.

joongbo still continue. I'm a fan of joongbo in WGM but it's just a show right?! I think it's great to have jinbo in reality. just hope the best for hwang bo!

Havent be in here for quite some time.

lol.

Most of the people here adore JoongBo in WGM but is rooting for JinBo in real life.

I like that.

And yes...I'm with you people.

JoongBo is fun and funny in the make-believe show but for the reality,JinBo all the way.

Guest vivian0304

i know Shinhwa and inlove with them long time ago. i didn't know Hwangbo till watch xman about her with Shinhwa, at first i like her cause she act so cool, no girly, then know she's Shinhwa's best friend made me like her more, i think Hwangbo and JunJin can be cute couple, but.....now Hwangbo married to Hyun joong and i see them so cute together, so JunJin & Hwangbo is beautiful bestfriend, but Hyun Joong & hwangbo is beautiful couple

Guest rose_liana

wah~~juz realize more pics of jinbo..

thanks froska!!!

hope to see more...they're my beautiful man-woman friendship ever..

• 4 years later...

Archived