[Drama 2004] I'm Sorry I Love You 미안하다 사랑한다

Guest cutiepie

Guest Zealousy

^

Actually, the other day, I saw this girl wearing that exact same thing while I was getting off the bus.

It was kinda funny since she was running.

When I first saw her, I smiled and started laughing because I thought of this drama immediately.

Theres bound to be a few places where they sell it. Should be available somewhere.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

there's a song in ep 8 when yoon found min-joo and mo-hyuk in the car

can anyone tell me where i can find this song please

i've dl the 2 parts of the OST and i didnt found it in them

please help me

Guest jimmylee78

thx for sharing the BTS Coconut milk i use to love this drama so much it sad that they didn't live but at lease they can be together in the afterlife

You're welcome jimmylee78 :) I think they can be happy together in the afterlife now :)

there's a song in ep 8 when yoon found min-joo and mo-hyuk in the car

Dear Danajj.. :D

this song = Tell_me_all_about_it_papermoon / but i have rar file upload for 3 song :D

-misa sorrylove_12_The_Stranger

-misa Tell_me_all_about_it_papermoon

-sb_best_h0016

Misa ect 8.8 MB rar File MP3 --> *click me*

<< credit and Thanks to saturn >>

And Its Finally Airing Again in KBS World ( Mon to Thu at 3:15 GMT )

Wow this one was in my list for a long time ... and I can enjoy the really emotional love once again in this drama

I now know everything about it but still .... I think words can't describe the beauty of this drama

What I’m saying that I’m going crazy for it and I didn’t even watch it yet

Love the cast before I see them here .. love the music Oh I adore the soundtracks .. the full three of them

Yeah … going Crazy I know ….

Guest yokemun

^^yes yes...

i just came bk home last sat and i was really excited to watch it on kbs last nite!!!

i missed this drama so much....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sasha100

Can anyone please tell me whats gonna happen? I'm at the part where annoying freaking Yun is in the hospital and stupid Eun chae goes on a date with moo hyuk and shes like I'll sell my body to you blah blah(GAH I hate her shes just a grrrrr!!!!!). Does Eun-Chae really like Yun in the end or is she gonna get with Moo-hyuk before he dies? Because I read they both die and I was wondering whether they get together or if Eun-chae continues on breaking Moo Hyuks heart:(

dear Sasha100

EC decide to Yun bcaz she think she hurt Yun and make Yun bcome ill

EC don’t know MH will really gonna die

when MH told that will give his heart to Yun if EC stay with him till he die

EC think MH kidding so EC b sarcastic MH...

Guest jimmylee78

i think this drama is the best i have watch because of the storyline and acting of the lead actor and actress i use too watch this drama over and over again because it just that good just sad not many people like this drama but for me this is mine top k-drama of all time

Guest krn_rock87

yes. this is def. one of my top favorite k dramas of all time! thhe leads portrayed there characters so well as well as others but esp. sojisub!! =)

Guest jimmylee78

yea sojisub is great in his role i use to fell so sorry for him when i was watch this drama and Im Su-jeong was great in her role as well

Guest krn_rock87

yeah. wen i first watched it, i was glued to the tv. hahhaah and i cry rivers over and over each time i watch this drama. his eyes are mismerizing and

Guest LolitaMan

i think this drama is the best i have watch because of the storyline and acting of the lead actor and actress i use too watch this drama over and over again because it just that good just sad not many people like this drama but for me this is mine top k-drama of all time

Yeah I agree. I think it came out at a time when the OVERRATED Full House drama got all the attention.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"Little richard simmons" lololol

ngeen: To watch the drama with no download and fuss (mysoju acts weird sometimes for me), someone on youtube posted the entire series in high quality. The drawback is there are no English subs, and there are spanish subtitles, but if you understand Korean, then you're good to go.

I just finished this drama and the ending was perfect/there could not have been any other ending, but I'm still pissed off. I wanted the mom to know so she can feel the lifetime of heartwrenching pain her son endured. Kinda gives him more of a martyr send-off. Also, why couldnt Yoon just give Moon Hyuk a brain transplant or something? Yes I know, that's not possible, but Yoon was being a d-bag, and it really grinds my gears to know he's happy without a care in the world.

I just hate bittersweet dramas like this, because they make me feel unresolved inside T__T

I thought the foreshadowing Romeo and Juliet reading from Chae Yun was pretty sneaky and clever. Def star-crossed lovers.. sigh.

Guest jimmylee78

Yeah I agree. I think it came out at a time when the OVERRATED Full House drama got all the attention.

yea i didnt really like full house that much maybe because i didnt like how they running around the house too much and they always do the same thing

over and over again that why i agreed with u that full house is overrated but it only mine opinion

• 3 weeks later...

^I think Full House was fun to watch for what it was worth but by no means was MiSa ever underrated. As far as I can remember it developed a huge cult following & even @ the KBS Awards that year, it certainly wasn't overlooked at all.

Nerghs. I hate to ask dumb questions. But does anyone know if Im soojung's multicolored pink-blue-white sweater is still for sale? and where can I find it? I've been looking for that darn sweater since it's aired...and no luck. help? :(
^I stumbled across one, although in a different colour, on eBay about a year or so ago. I'd say for international fans all you can do is lurk around there. I think I typed "Korea Wool Top" or something along those lines & miraculously one day, it came up. Good luck =)

Anyways: random out of the blue question *crosses fingers* I would love to be able to purchase a poster for this series! I was just sitting there thinking, a 미안하다 사랑한다 poster on my wall would look pretty good XDD Any ideas was to where I could get one? Or even a super high quality downloadable image so I could just print it off?

Archived