[Drama 2004] I'm Sorry I Love You 미안하다 사랑한다

Guest cutiepie

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LolitaMan

damn .. best drama ever!!!!!!1111111111

Yes it is! No other drama has torn me apart emotionally as MISA has. A MUST-Watch, MUST-OWN K-drama! :blush:

Guest ap van

What does Yoon actually mean (last episode), when he said to Moo-hyuk " You got trapped in your own trap.

You know that?" I quite don't understand what he means exacly, can anyone explain?

Some pictures from the best K-drama^^

003.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

12.1.jpg

Guest charlesriver

What does Yoon actually mean (last episode), when he said to Moo-hyuk " You got trapped in your own trap.

You know that?" I quite don't understand what he means exacly, can anyone explain?

My guess is that since Moo Hyuk took on the revenge of his mom and Yoon without finding out the real truth first,

he had to face the consequences of his actions, namely, Yoon's injured heart. That was the reason why he gave up

the chance of recovery himself and ended his own life in order to save Yoon. Isn't that the sadest irony/trap?!

My 2 cents.....

You know that?" I quite don't understand what he means exacly, can anyone explain?quote]

I loved to know there is a lot of MISA lovers outhere. It just so deep, beautiful, and intense love story ever right. Not like other sad story that have only one of the lead died, this show it beautifully that the two meant for each other. I personally oppose suiced of course but for this drama it is truly impossibleother than that. Haha. LOved it from the bottom of my heart until now, it made me shiver and trembling with love.

ap van:: We shared the same loveYup! The best Kdrama ever.Fullfilling, suble and satifying, it is left with some question unanswered but really make us relief.:D. I remember that saying. If I'm not mistaken, what Yoon mean is, Moon Hyuk has mistook and misunderstanding the real fact that his mother didnt really abonden him and intentionally want to take revenge ( not so initially, at first he want to meet his mother, make his mother happy but when he found that his mother life happily he want to take the revenge ) toward his mother through Yoon by tought that Yoon was his blood brother but unfortunetly Yoon is adopted son. To be presice I thin what he mean is, he has make a mistake by seducing Yoon GF, hurt his feeling, make Yoon hate him, make people hurt because of him and in return he has hurt himself and trap to a situation that he can't get out and didnt know how to get out; Death is around the corner; his brother is not a real brother; his mother didnt abonded him; what to do? Trap.I think it is what Yoon mean

Memorable Picture and reviews:

%7Boption%7Dmisa_d01.jpg%7Boption%7D

A Review by Jeffery on spc.net tv: Dont read if you didnt want to read a spoiler.. I love it because it is from the view ponit of a man.

I will try to look at this initially from a writer's POV.

Excellent story.

What I liked about this drama is its take on the typical K-drama. Sure there are still the underlying themes of selfless and sacrificial love, but here we see different faces of that love. First and foremost this is about the love of a mother for her son, and the son for a mother. Different levels, different circumstances, but same burning intensity.

Amazing characters.

Many of the characters here are ones I wished I'd created. Cha Moo-hyuk, for instance, he is a hardened street thug, a betrayed lover, a sacrificing boyfriend, an angst-ridden abandoned child, a brother who worries over his sister, a caring uncle, a seducing playboy, and, in my opinion, the deepest aspect: a lonely son longing for a mother's love.

He sports a lot of looks here, but he still looks good. Yeah, I admit that I find him gorgeous in an 'under-the-radar' sort of way.

Song Eun-chae. Seemingly weak and gullible, a literal pushover. But her strength comes out in different ways. I like that her pity and guilt over Choi Yune's plight does not push her to lie about loving him. She sticks to what her heart tells her.

Choi Yune. It is hard to hate this guy. Spoiled brat, but he is still adorable. There is still that goodness in his heart that simply is endearing. When he tries to manipulate the circumstances to his advantage, one would feel a slight annoyance, but I am telling you, it is hard to hate him.

There is also the fact that this show has no villain. No antagonist. In the beginning it would seem that a character is hateful, but as the story progresses, our expectations are turned around drastically. There is no black and white when it comes to the characters.

The mother, Oh Deul-hee, for example. She initially appears as an evil and superficial character, but that perception takes a complete turnaround as we find out more.

The shots are precious. The camera positionings and subtle undertones of longing (ex. Moo-hyuk standing before a portrait of his mother and Yune, blocking Yune) dispenses with the use of words to convey what is going on.

Flawless performances.

With this series, So Ji Sub now ranks at the top of my list of actors that are 'real actors'. Although this is an ensemble effort, I'd have to admit that he carried most of it. No one else could fit the shoes of Cha Moo-hyuk better than he did. Perfect, just perfect. He can dole out a dozen emotions with his eyes with just a single look, and that is quite a feat.

His chemistry with Im Soo-Jung is also strong. They have only a handful of scenes together (except towards the end where they spend more time) but they make each of those scenes precious.

I am glad they did not get a 'drop-dead gorgeous' girl to play Eun-chae. Im Soo-Jung is beautiful, but not what you'd rank with the likes of Song Hye-gyo or Son Ye-jin or Han Chae-young in the looks department. However, she played her role to the hilt that her beauty shines through with the way she acts.

I watched the mother and I went, WHO IS SHE? Why haven't I seen her before? She is AWESOME! Hands down, I loved her. Her hysterics, her devotion to her son, her cruelty to Moo-hyuk, her guilt trips, even her complaining. She is just fabulous!

'Marking' scenes.

Many scenes in this show, again, I wished I'd written. Among them:

- Moo-hyuk bathing his sister Soo-kyung

- Eun-chae standing in the middle of the street, Moo-hyuk coming up behind her and wrapping her inside his jacket

- At the bench, when Moo-hyuk laid his head in her lap while she sang to him. He gets another attack of the pain, and she urges him to simply scream with the pain

- Kal-chi (great performance from this kid!) finally realizing that his uncle is dying

- The drinking session of Moo-hyuk and Yune, when another revelation pops out from Yune

- When Moo-hyuk was eating the noodles his mother cooked for him. He is crying as he silently pledges his love for his mother...

I could go on and on.

I do not mind the end. It was masterfully done. In the end, Eun-chae's father was punished. Eun-chae finally got to decide for herself. Moo-hyuk will no longer be lonely.

It only pains me that Moo-hyuk still did not seem to get the recognition that was due him. But at least he got closure.

A must-see. Truly a must-see. In my opinion the best K-drama I have ever seen. Ever. And I do mean. EVER.

6 out of 5. No kidding.

='happypiano' date='Jan 4 2008, 06:42 PM' post='8109323']

ah! ok, so i finally finished watching it! wow, so sad. T.T but, did she die at the end? how? why? o.o

Happypiano: Yes, she died by drink a poison. Actually i never did expect she will do that. When she went to Australia I tought she just missed him and went she lay down her hand on the cemetary it was the beautiful scene ever just without saying show how deepest her love is towards him. Then suddenyly there is a report from tv that said they found a Korean woman body in Australia coming from a fax in an office. It is reaaly unpredictable ending. I tought she will stay with Yoon because he has Moo Hyuk heart with him. Did you watch with subtitle?

I watched this two years ago and cried buckets. And now that I am rewatching it again, Thanks to KBS World for doing a rewind I start to rediscover the beauty of series. It's a gem of a story. And I still really get so attached to the characters. I remember now, why I love Moo Hyuk Cha so much.

Guest bepiozo

I just finished watching it an hour ago.... it made my eyes water! But I didn't cry.... the only movie I ever cried in was Lion King, which I saw when I was a kid... simba: "Daddy? Daddy! Wake up!" :tears:

anywho.... thank you for the bloopers!! Haha my favorite was when Eun chae kicked Yoon and he swayed. lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest qtjena13

I watched this two years ago and cried buckets. And now that I am rewatching it again, Thanks to KBS World for doing a rewind I start to rediscover the beauty of series. It's a gem of a story. And I still really get so attached to the characters. I remember now, why I love Moo Hyuk Cha so much.

KBS World is showing it again?? may i ask its schedule??? i'd like to watch it again.. over and over..

Guest lord_jedi

This thread is still active. ^^

Honestly, this is definately one of the best k-dramas ever. And I do mean ever. The first ever story that makes me cry like hell and I don't even believe it myself that I have that much tears. haha. I'm not a crying type, but my eyes hurt so~ bad after I finished watching this amazing drama.

Definately the most heartbreaking story you can ever find around.

Others people already answer you this. But I wanna add something more. Yoon probably mentioned about Moo Hyuk relationship with Eun Chae too. Since he flirt with Eun Chae to hurt Yoon, but he in the end fall deeply in love with Eun Chae.

I have been watching this in KBS World again. Still gets to my emotions even after two years...I love this one!

I wanted so badly to watch this drama again, but the thought of it can makes me cry. Just remember particular scenes just break my heart. Remember the scenes where Eun Chae capture his pics one by one? His eyes, his nose, his lips, and his face? What makes it even more heartbreaking is that she capture it ONE by ONE so that she won't missed it. And he deleted the pics in the end. Who ever came out with this idea is really something...

I just listen to the very excellent MV with the OST. Ohw I cant fet enough with this drama. It make my heart, flutter, wrench, flicnh and full of love. I reallt3x loved this drama. I cried just listen to the song.

I can cry too just by listening to the OST. No matter how I love the songs (My fave k-drama OST), I avoid listening to it as it makes me depressed.

I'm not even a crying type. That's what make Misa exceptional.

Memorable Picture and reviews:

%7Boption%7Dmisa_d01.jpg%7Boption%7D

A Review by Jeffery on spc.net tv: Dont read if you didnt want to read a spoiler.. I love it because it is from the view ponit of a man.

Haha. Reading this review at spc.net long time ago with 3 other reviews make me insanely wanting to watch the drama. First time ever that I found reviews that all the reviewers gave a full 5 stars.

I anticipated every scene mentioned. And Ji Sub and Soo Jung did even better than I imagined.

Does anyone know where I can download the high quality version of this drama???

I try to find it too. But failed since even clubbox has the LQ version of the drama. Just buy the DVD. It worth your every penny. And I'm not kidding when I say this. ^^

Guest sophia76

This thread is still active. ^^

Honestly, this is definately one of the best k-dramas ever. And I do mean ever. The first ever story that makes me cry like hell and I don't even believe it myself that I have that much tears. haha. I'm not a crying type, but my eyes hurt so~ bad after I finished watching this amazing drama.

Yes this is one of the best k-drama!!

Every Korean drama addicts should watch it!

I'm crying a lot too and the story will stay in my heart foverer, as Moo-hyuk and Eun-Chae

Guest sohapilee

This is a drama that wont tire you out even if you rewatch it a hundred times..

rewatching will only make you appreciate it more..

and So Ji-Sub portrays such great talent in bringing to life the character,Cha moo-hyuk!

This is definitely a must-watch for everyone..

Even if this was made way back in 2004,it still so beautiful..

and you'll learn to love So Ji-sub,that is,if you still dont love him!

This is such a great drama,that will wake the emotional part of your soul,and will make you believe in true love..

at least that was how it worked for me..

after watching this,you'll feel like looking for your own Cha moo-hyuk!

This drama makes you feel painful,but you'll appreciate the pain..

I dont understand what Im saying at all..

like,youre happy even if it hurts!

this will really make your heart beat again (if it has already stop beating),.and eventually,stop your heartbeat again..

The best drama ever!

^I've never actually had the courage to re-watch this series because it broke my heart so badly the first time around.

A week after & I was still so depressed!

Archived