[Drama 2004] I'm Sorry I Love You 미안하다 사랑한다

Guest cutiepie

Others people already answer you this. But I wanna add something more. Yoon probably mentioned about Moo Hyuk relationship with Eun Chae too. Since he flirt with Eun Chae to hurt Yoon, but he in the end fall deeply in love with Eun Chae.

That can be true but why would Moo-hyuk flirt with Eun-chae when he knows that Yoon doesn't love Eun-chae? I mean, it didn't looks like Moo-hyuk wants to become closer to Eun-chae, just to hurt Yoon.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That can be true but why would Moo-hyuk flirt with Eun-chae when he knows that Yoon doesn't love Eun-chae? I mean, it didn't looks like Moo-hyuk wants to become closer to Eun-chae, just to hurt Yoon.

i'm with you in this point,that mohyook didn't want to become closer to Eunchae,to hurt yoon. not in his agenda at all.

he likes eunchae since he found out that this cute girl has a good heart.

remember,one of the most unforgettable Moo-Chae scene in eps 4 when Eunchae left yoon's gf's house (after he slapped her :tongue2: ) she took her garbage and put it in bin.MohYook saw everything and followed her.i'm very sure you know what happened next...

from that scene,or even before,MH realize that this girl has something special..

my 0.02 cents

OMO.all this talking makes me miss my old habit.actually,i'm doing it lately.rewatching MISA.

JSAs.Miss you so :rolleyes:

Guest sohapilee

LIZ4,

I quite agree with you..

He really likes Eun-Chae..

maybe he understood what Eun-chae was feeling in that scene in Min-Joo's house..and he followed her because he somehow was beggining to like her!

I'm Sorry,I Love You...

Forever the best...

Forever the most Unique K-drama..

Forever will stay in my heart...

My Forever Number 1 Korean drama!

• 3 weeks later...

ONe indeed sad love story.

I thought the ending could have been better though. I was kind of hoping to see more action between the two since the beginning there was alot of them together.

It was very different though, but the sad ending was not so sad compared to a lot of dramas!

I love thsi drama liek you all do. It's just too painful T_T it's been alredy 2 days since I finished it and I even re-watched the last episode but it still pains me. I think about it all the time, I even dream about it and when I wake up I find myself almsot crying T_T waaah! Maybe I was too sensitive for the drama. First half was just heartbreaking but after episode 8 I cried in every episode.

I think the saddest thing wasn't the death of the main characters but the fact that Moon Hyuk could never experience his motehr's love. I think that was the thing he wanted the most in his life. Well at least he got Eunchae's love though after many painful moments. But still I agree that Eunchae's death was very sad thing, teh ending woudl be so much happied if she hadn't die but she couldn't keep her promise to Moon Hyuk to forget him in 1 mothn. Also there was a scene when Moon Hyuk was piggybackin her and thinking it would be great if she could come with him

I love the cast. but of course I love So Ji Sup's Moon Hyuk the most. He was full of love, he was a good person even though he did some mistakes. I will remember the scene forever when he went to the hospital in Korea to check if he had any chances and when he was going away his hand and hand of dead man touched. He stopped and looked so much in pain T_T Moon Hyuk was indeed a wery strong person, to bear so much pain by himself... Also teh kid who played Gal chi was great, how can a kid be so good of an actor. Thumbs up for him, hope to see him acting when he grows up.

Guest thunderbolt

I love the cast. but of course I love So Ji Sup's Moon Hyuk the most. He was full of love, he was a good person even though he did some mistakes. I will remember the scene forever when he went to the hospital in Korea to check if he had any chances and when he was going away his hand and hand of dead man touched. He stopped and looked so much in pain T_T Moon Hyuk was indeed a wery strong person, to bear so much pain by himself... Also teh kid who played Gal chi was great, how can a kid be so good of an actor. Thumbs up for him, hope to see him acting when he grows up.

Hi maakopla, great to see you at Jisub Addicts! That hospital scene was one of the most memorable scenes in MiSa for me too. That was one of Moo Hyuk's lowest points.

Little Galchi was in Time of Dog and Wolf. He's a very good child actor.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yeindarrrling

my favorite drama ! i want too watch it again; but i know

that im going too cryy a river like i did the first time that

i dont want too :P but i did replay episode 16 over & over

& cried soooo hard; such a sad & meaningful drama <3.

my favorite drama ! i want too watch it again; but i know

that im going too cryy a river like i did the first time that

i dont want too :P but i did replay episode 16 over & over

& cried soooo hard; such a sad & meaningful drama <3.

Guest EnDlEsS88

WoW ... such a sad drama ... i hestiated to watch it cuz i knew it was sad.. but eventually... i watched it and still watching it ... my heart aches so much for SJS :tears::tears::tears: ... such a great drama ...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest charlesriver

neone know where i can dl or watch the anime created for this drama with chinese/english subtites?

watch here with chinese sub

Guest luluchan

i've watched this more than 3 yrs ago when it came out~~ now i'm rewatching it so I thought I'd drop a line supporting the thread haha

MISA is really good! like it's really dramatic but in a good way.. my heart hurts everytime I see MooHyuk!!!

SJS is really hot

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sang_woo_always

I just recently rewatched this OUTSTANDING drama again!! and CRIED my tears OUT!! gosh, it's just BEAUTIFUL!! I love the ending. one of the best in my opinion. that really showed how much eunchae loved moohyuk. they can again be together. I love this couple. ONE OF MY TOP COUPLES. I truly wish they'll reunite in an upcoming drama or something SOON. we'll have our MOCHAE couple again. LOL. THE BEST DRAMA EVER MADE!!!! everyone gave an outstanding performance. especially SO JI SUP. he's practically one of the best actors out there. I love his character soo much. we can see all his love and anger through his face expressions. he's truly the best!!! =]

Guest bashful

HI does anyone know where I could get this drama in direct download (megaupload perferred) in High Quality avi files. I been looking everywhere for it but had no luck with it. If anyone could help me out it would be great. thank you for your time

HI does anyone know where I could get this drama in direct download (megaupload perferred) in High Quality avi files. I been looking everywhere for it but had no luck with it. If anyone could help me out it would be great. thank you for your time

here's a site where you can get them.. they're pretty high quality plus it's megaupload

http://chinkymovies.blogspot.com/2007/12/k...i-love-you.html

• 2 weeks later...
Guest khin myint

I love thsi drama liek you all do. It's just too painful T_T it's been alredy 2 days since I finished it and I even re-watched the last episode but it still pains me. I think about it all the time, I even dream about it and when I wake up I find myself almsot crying T_T waaah! Maybe I was too sensitive for the drama. First half was just heartbreaking but after episode 8 I cried in every episode.

I think the saddest thing wasn't the death of the main characters but the fact that Moon Hyuk could never experience his motehr's love. I think that was the thing he wanted the most in his life. Well at least he got Eunchae's love though after many painful moments. But still I agree that Eunchae's death was very sad thing, teh ending woudl be so much happied if she hadn't die but she couldn't keep her promise to Moon Hyuk to forget him in 1 mothn. Also there was a scene when Moon Hyuk was piggybackin her and thinking it would be great if she could come with him

I think when she told MH to forget him in 1 month is just to make him not to worry about her after he's gone. Very touching moment. This drama is the one get me into kdrama's lover and deeply in love with SJS for his performance & personality. He wants to act real bad guy but I just want him to act like MH he is bad but very soft inside the way he showed to his sister/nephew, EC and mother. I can't stop watching/crying over & over again and I don't think I ever love any drama/movie like this before. Thank to him.

Khin

this is one of my favorite dramas. i'm rewatching it for the third time. usually i avoid watching heartbreaking dramas, but this one's too good.

the plot is deep and more than just a story about a guy loving a girl or vice versa, or about how a couple in love keep getting separated by evil third parties or misunderstandings. so much more is involved and the story encompasses all kinds of relationships, all kinds of love. the typical evil, selfish desires aren't the focus of the drama like most others.

and so ji sub's character is has so much depth. it's saddening to know how pained and conflictual he feels underneath the calm appearance. even though he had eun chae's love in the end, i wished he could've at least spent more time with her before he died and had the chance to experience a mother's love. throughout the entire drama, all he was able to do was watch in agony as yune enjoyed that was rightfully his and his sister's. the character is so pure and kind in his love, yet he's so tainted.

i loved the cast too. i've never seen an actor deliver pain as well as so ji sub, whether it was mental or physical. he portrayed his character excellently. and the kid actor who played kalchi was the first to make me cry. <_< he's amazing. i think the directing was awesome too. i thought it was cool how moohyuk leaned against the huge portrait of his mother and yune and covered yune up because he was the one who truly belonged in the portrait, rather than yune.

XD i can't wait to get more people to fall in love with this.

Guest khin myint

this is one of my favorite dramas. i'm rewatching it for the third time. usually i avoid watching heartbreaking dramas, but this one's too good.

the plot is deep and more than just a story about a guy loving a girl or vice versa, or about how a couple in love keep getting separated by evil third parties or misunderstandings. so much more is involved and the story encompasses all kinds of relationships, all kinds of love. the typical evil, selfish desires aren't the focus of the drama like most others.

and so ji sub's character is has so much depth. it's saddening to know how pained and conflictual he feels underneath the calm appearance. even though he had eun chae's love in the end, i wished he could've at least spent more time with her before he died and had the chance to experience a mother's love. throughout the entire drama, all he was able to do was watch in agony as yune enjoyed that was rightfully his and his sister's. the character is so pure and kind in his love, yet he's so tainted.

i loved the cast too. i've never seen an actor deliver pain as well as so ji sub, whether it was mental or physical. he portrayed his character excellently. and the kid actor who played kalchi was the first to make me cry. <_< he's amazing. i think the directing was awesome too. i thought it was cool how moohyuk leaned against the huge portrait of his mother and yune and covered yune up because he was the one who truly belonged in the portrait, rather than yune.

XD i can't wait to get more people to fall in love with this.

You are absolutely right mchelly114. I use to avoid heartbreaking dramas / movies too, but like you said not with this one and don't mind crying again and again. This one is different than others is doesn't show only love between couple. All kinds of love. That's catch my heart so deeply. I'm still watching and I'll be watching too. The most I love the sence is kalchi call uncle on his BD and they both waiting for him on the way. MH came with smile ane when they saw him jumping hugging each others. The most enjoyable sence is when they play with cakes. sooooo lovely. It won't be end if I have to say about this drama. I'm so thinkful to my sister and my friend make me to watch this drama. Now my turn to make my other friends to get crazy like me. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived