[Drama 2004] I'm Sorry I Love You 미안하다 사랑한다

Guest cutiepie

Guest Greener

I'm sorry,I love You is a good korea serie. I cried to give Eun Chae & Moo Hyuk and it is round in my heart.

Although,I has watched a lot korea series but this serie still to impress. I want to tell that "I love I'm Sorry,I love You "

OST. Sorry,I love You => very very sweet sounding :w00t: :fury:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Love MISA so much. Until now I can't drama that can satisfy me as MISA have. I yearning for MISA. Moon Hyuk and Enu Chan

Hope I won't spoil the ending for you. May be you should skip this post until you finish the drama.

Dec. 12th is a special day for MISA fans -- 3rd anniversary since Moo Hyuk left us! :tears:

I'm reposting some fans' artworks from So Ji Sub thread:

card105-1.jpg (by vicente)

2007ve1.gif(By MOD)

I know that I can't qoute pic. But this is resistable. I LOVE THOSE PIC. The most touching moment for me is when Eun Che and Ajuhhsi together drinking SOJu and Eun Che wrapped up herself with Ajuhssi and said to him, I have repay you Ajuhssi. It is so touching and memorable.

My God, I almost spoiled myself the drama.

Been meaning to watch this for a while.

Anyone know a Clubbox that has this (HQ)?

Thanks. :)

I don't know how but I watch it in Youtube. Welcome to the story of the most beautiful love ever.

Guest V A L XD

Isn't that Han Ji Hye in the beginning?

Anyways, the drama is being shown again on KBS WORLD. And I'm loving it so far :] Haha still watching the first episode on TV. haha

Guest trulymadlydeeply

Isn't that Han Ji Hye in the beginning?

Anyways, the drama is being shown again on KBS WORLD. And I'm loving it so far :] Haha still watching the first episode on TV. haha

it's on KBS World? When?

Is it? KBS World is showing it again. OMG, all the fluttery moments beautiful story blow in my mind again. I can't have enough of MISA. It is always in my mind and soul. Love. It makes me shiver. It is not perfect- their is unresolved things yet that is life, but is is satisying dn fullfilling. I have even inspired by this story and wrote something from this drama.

But I have several questions that I still try to find the answer in MISA, I have wrote it down somewhere in my computer. I have to check it back.

Love is the best gift from God.

MISA is classic.

Guest V A L XD

Haha yea, they started airing it last night. It's on pretty late. If you're on the west coast, its on around 11.30pm.

My saterlite is acting up again, I hope I'll be able to catch tonights episode also. I hope they'll air it.

Guest thtlam

MISA is such a sad drama, throughout the whole drama SJS character suffered so much and the ending just broke my heart, I'll give myself a few more years before re-watching this drama I don't think I can handle all the heartbreaking scenes right now

Archived