Quantcast
Guest CrazyYochy

[official] ☜♥☞ Joongbo Couple ☜♥☞ Newly Wed's 1st Open House

Hi there JoongBo World! :wub:

ssngchAnn42915smpiTTWstarqtesegyroA_zps1

Dedicated to BabyG, the FaBuLouS siblings who I've met in SsangchuHeaven (you know who you are), and to every AwEsoMe JBer who have been on this JoongBo journey thru thick and thin. ^_^ The Seven years have been AmaZing cuz of you. Thank you to those who still meet us here, much, much love ;)

TTW...segyero

• Like 6

This is true wrote in Facebook no love no pain Did you mean these words Hyun Joong :wub:

• Like 4

Guest SandraW2779

It has been so many years since I got a chance to read/post here.    You're still so active here, @luvhjxtoo   :)   unbelievable ...

I read about this heartbreaking HJ-choi news a few months back, but haven't been following the update till now.

I called the HJ-choi news heartbreaking (for Joongbo fans that is) because we joongboers obviously "wished" for them to continue to be together after WGM.    On the other hand,  we knew that there is always possibilities for them to find different partners in the end.  Either way, we will still love both of them individually.

Since I didn't follow all the detailed news, only read bits & pieces of recent news here & there,  I can only express my belated personal views/feelings based on what I read.  

Personally,  I will be very disappointed in HJ,  IF  he really abused the girl,  because it was wrong & a terrible thing to do to anyone.

However, I cannot fully believe (social media) texts exchanged as proof  that he did what she accused of him doing.   A video tape would be solid proof, but a text exchange may be unreliable.

Even if this example might sound unlikely,   I am imagining this possible scenario.   Just pretend that there is a text exchange between 2 people (A & B),   is it possible for A to be sneakily taking B's phone without B knowing about it  (if they're hanging out together) ?   And then A can type whatever conversation that A wanted  on both A&B phones.   It would look like 2 people having a real conversation (chat), but only 1 person doing all the texting back & forth.   By the time B found out,  it would've probably been too late.    And A could then use the texts as proof even if it wasn't a real conversation between A&B.    Of course, this is just an imaginary possible scenario.

I do NOT condone abusive behaviour in whatever type or form.    But it would be unfair for me to harshly judge a person (e.g. HJ)  if he didn't do it & was being set up.   The problem is of course we don't know what really happened because we were not there.  

Even if some people said/commented that HJ had admitted to the abuse/was already charged  & thus proved he did it;  we still may not really know what's really going on behind the scene or whether he's really guilty.   Whenever I watch drama  (and drama is usually based on real life stories),  I saw that often things aren't the way they look.   They could be much more complicated than what's being broadcasted in the news. 

Since I am still in the "what if" / "imagining" mode =>   if the imaginary scenario between A&B that I made up above was the case, then B cannot prove that he did not type the texts either, because there may not be a way to prove that A temporarily stole the phone (sneakily borrowed without B knowing).  So B's admission to guilt might just be because there is no choice/no proof to clear B's name in regards to that text being exchanged.   

Therefore, since there is no way for us to know what really happened,   I can only hope that he was not that kind of person.   It's hard to believe that a person who is afraid of Cicadas can be so abusive.

In saying that,  I don't understand why on earth  he would  have intimate relationship with her "again"  after  she sued (blackmailed) him last year ?    Does that even make sense ?  Didn't she give him enough troubles & misery last year?    It just sounds weird to me.   Did he really love her that much to still want to be with her after the ordeal that she put him through ?

Even if there is no proof of pregnancy/miscarriage,  by going to the hospital with her (or by him saying that he could be the father; or his parents saying in interview that they're willing to visit the hospital together  in one of the news I read a couple of months back), it seemed to indicate that intimate relationship did occur after what she did to him last year.  Otherwise, there would be zero chance that he could be the father no matter what she claimed.

But, if my imaginary 4D mode is on,  I'm wondering if all the accusations from choi are not true ?  what if there was no abuse, there was no relationship, there was no baby, & HJ had no choice but to play along ?    what if choi knew a big secret  (for example : his real relationship, etc.)  and she threatened to reveal if he didn't meet her demands ?  is it possible that all HJ did was just trying to protect his other secret  &  it just got out of hands ?   who knows ?  

One last thing that made me curious  ...  I don't know why HB opens her shop on 29th April, a coincidence ?  can't be, can it ?   Didn't she receive tons of presents / cards / happy anniversary messages from Joongboers around the world every year  since WGM?    Doesn't she know what is special about the date?   .. there are 365 day in a year.  Why 29th April ? 

Maybe, just maybe,  it is to show moral support for HJ as a friend, as an ex WGM-wife.  HB is an extremely caring person.  

But what if JoongBo is still on ?   haha  ...  now I am being delusional  :)    ...  a signal that I should finish my post, lol.

Either way, whether they are together or not, I still love their unforgettable WGM moments.   I can only wish each of them the best.

Dear Chingus...

If anyone is reading the report from Atty Lee... if  anyone remember reading  that Choi threaten KHJ  about the miscarriage... that she said " when should she tell about the news...?"     I  was thinking then... our BO  mentioned ... " if not now ... when..."  and became her book title... is there any possibilities that KHJ has been talking to BO about all this... ????   But I m too lazy to search for the exact date it was mentioned... as I m too bz with work and reading  news updates about KHJ... mmmmm.... I have gone weird... 

• Like 5

Guest oheart

Hey guys make sure u check out hwangbo's soompi thread to see the eng translation of her Japan fan meeting last January. Its interesting what she told fans about her time on We Got Married..how the experience was especially memorable...she still saying these things all these years later...

Guest samnguyen407

after reading this, I was in all tears....

Magazine Interview Translations; Cont
[I missed translation before] 
(1) When both parents met, Ms.A's parents didnt know she miscarried before
so later his dad asked to HJ what happened? 
(2) HJ said with tears that she black mailed HJ,
that she will sue him for attacking pregnant women so he gave money 
although its not true.
(3) 벼랑끝에 홀로서서 세상과 싸우는기분이라고
HJ's mom said their family feels like standing alone on the edge of precipice against the world..
cr: @4everhyun

Hyun Joong's "promise" to hold a Free Fan Meeting for his fans on his 10th year anniversary to thank us for supporting him [short clip]
cr: @Be贤仁重义

Magazine Interview Translations; [Part 3]
She submitted 2 weeks medical records assulted by KHJ with x-ray dated 31 May. How is possible pregnant women exposed x-ray? 
cr: translation: @4everhyun

Magazine Interview Translations; [Part 4]
(1) His mom: HJ stays 24 hrs at home with no lights..one candle..
because some peoplel told not to go outside..
Ms.Choi might waiting for him..
(2) So she had to bring lawyer to his house (because he was so much depressed) after lawyer saw his status he told dont leave him alone..
(3) But after he had consult with laywer he became somewhat stable and drew strength.

Guest samnguyen407

When i read this news, somehow i think the way Hyun Joong cares his mother is the way he cares our Buin. I dont mean he thinks she is like his mother but i suppose he really feels closed to our Buin...and Now, after what hardship our ship has been through, after all news i read about Hyun Joong and Hwangbo these days, i dont know why but i believe that it'll shine again tomorrow...

Kim HyunJoong, Tears of Filial Piety “Mother, Please Smoothen Your Wrinkles” 
Kim HyunJoong who acts as Yoon JiHoo in KBS 2TV ‘Boys Over Flowers’ has an unknown tear-breaking and filial piety story behind him. Kim HyunJoong’s mother JungYeonMi said to IS in an interview on 19-Feb “HyunJoong is very sentimental child even though he is blunt and doesn’t talk much.” She also talked about the story of crying when she received a gift of beauty products from his son recently. 
Family photo of pretty boy Kim HyunJoong (Left up) taken 3~4 years ago, a precious photo that was hung in their living room. Family photo was taken together before Kim HyunJoong’s elder brother Kim YoungJoong left for USA for his studies

Kim HyunJoong’s mother said “He came come a few days ago and put the beauty products on the dining table. I asked him what is that and my son replied ‘Mum, I bought for you to use. Now can you please learn to enjoy life? Can you don’t do the work at the market anymore?’ and some other good-talking.”

She continued “I talked to my son’s uncle whom he is very close with to discuss what should I do. Uncle said ‘HyunJoong came over to find me not long ago, he said he suddenly saw his mother’s face and that there was more wrinkles than before, he was so heart-broken. Then he went to the restroom to cry because he hates being seen crying.’ After which, he asked his uncle which beauty products are good to smoothen wrinkles as he wants to purchase it as a gift. Hearing that my son went to the restroom to cry, I felt really bad. Now, I am considering to stop my clothing business at DongDaeMoon market.”

Kim HyunJoong’s parents folded up their poor business during IMF (financial crisis time) and started their clothing business at DongDaeMoon which both of them have to work until very late together. Kim HyunJoong who was a high school student at that time, dropped out from school to work part-time to earn himself a living while preparing to debut as a singer.

JungYeonMi said “Because we wanted to raised our son as a strong kid with responsibility, we pretended not to know when he came back from his part-time work at wee hours in the morning. My husband and I would go to the restaurant that our son was working at and waited outside for an hour every night to look at him and we cried. Even though the lights were on while we wait for our son to return, the truth is that we would turn off the lights and pretended that we were sleeping just before he reaches the front door.”

Kim HyunJoong has been thrifty while being active as a singer to save money for his brother’s overseas studies fee. Recently, his filial piety can also be seen when he gave a new car to replace his father’s 10 years old car.

JungYeonMi said “I always say to my son to pray to god before they start to do anything. We opposed to our smart son, who managed to get grade 3 in Chinese Character Competence Test during elementary school, to get into the entertainment industry, but we believed in him when we saw his persistence in doing what he wanted to do. I am proud of my son.”
redits : best@joongang.co.kr + SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

Guest oheart

@samnguyen I remember reading this story its from a couple of years ago yes? I can't remember what year exactly.

It is sad that his mom feels that it is their family against the world all because some ex is so good at character assassination. Every time I hear something new I always think of how their relationship must have been however long they were actually together and I am so thankful that he is no longer with her.

I hope the military can make him feel strong and give him some mental peace away from all this. I hope that he can really feel the strength of his fans' love and belief in him. His generous acts large and small.among his fans are well known and his list of friends speaks well of him as well

.. birds of a feather flock together...

KHJ hwaiting!! TTW!

@oheart... true.. me too .. I feel relieved that he has broke-up with her... such a  @#&ch!   All we wanted  now ... at least something good will show up...

Loving them... 

TTW...

• Like 3

Realy  i just want to lay my apology on HJ-for bashing on him with regards to breaking the joongbo trust = but now when i read all about the type of a woman he was stuck with my heart grieves so much  .I wish him good health and speedy recovery.To choi i know she has agents who read our post,please get life   If you were so cute why no one came to marry u before.To hwangbo thank you for your support and comforts you gave him,i know he cherish u ..:wub:

• Like 5

Posted 15 hours ago · Report post

Realy  i just want to lay my apology on HJ-for bashing on him with regards to breaking the joongbo trust = but now when i read all about the type of a woman he was stuck with my heart grieves so much  .I wish him good health and speedyrecovery.To choi i know she has agents who read our post,please get life   If you were so cute why no one came to marry u before.To hwangbo thank you for your support and comforts you gave him,i know he cherish u ..:wub:

@ConnieK ....  it's good that you learned something from all this...  "not to judge people too fast...look, listen and think.." .  As HJ fan who believe in him, your apology accepted ... and I am glad that now you know him better... most of HJ fans have not even met him but we strongly believe in him ...for me as I watch WGM... looking at his character... and how he treated HB,  more or less I understand what type of man he is... that is why I do not believe he is capable of such as what Choi accused him of.  Well... can't wait for 3rd June...when the court open ... may god be our guidance in all the path we take... 

SEYGERO...!!!

• Like 6

With the first I interview of HJ parents over choi issue the father mentioned that some one who saw choi parting and drunk ?maybe with some acquaintance .made them question her state of pregnancy that's why they wanted to go with her. He the father said he was told by somebody whom they are also protecting and might be their future daughter I law who knows. When u look at the blackmailing HJ sounds bound by something private to dance for choi. These person is a high profile. Hence he is bound to act these way. If it's HB I will be so happy.  But for the pain he has to go through for these no I can't accept. I pray God to deliver us on the 3rd June. 

• Like 4

Yo siempre pense Que KHJ protegìa un alguien o algùn secreto ?. Espero this tiempo le Sirva Para La Reflexión y Hasta Vea de nuevo su Participación en WGM, lo recuerde Feliz Que Fue ... Espero Que se Mantenga sano y Do Amor del feliz mar !!!!!

Edited by maryeze1_at_hotmail.com_stv
  • Like 4

Guest anastasiaevan

omomomomomo... 

how i miss this ship... luckily its back with weird features... 

SEGEYRO

Holiday birthday Kim Hyun Joong approaching excited by what Hwang Bo will do on this occasion 

• Like 4

Guest oheart

Happy Birthday Kim Hyun Joong!

Absolute best of all wishes for the whole year!

Much happiness and laughter (oh and lots of good sleep too!)

Guest minthing

2015.06.06 김현중 happy birthday! !

...may all  your  wishes  come  true  & your  love  and  life  always  happy  ☝☝☝

5cJNmDv.jpg

b7ug8e0.jpgB9aEnoI.jpg

Edited by minthing
I can't posted my images before ; why so difficult not like before ?