[official] ☜♥☞ Joongbo Couple ☜♥☞ Newly Wed's 1st Open House

Admin

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 37.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HyunHye

What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us - Henry David Thoreau

i am loving Angels instead #KimHyunJoong #HwangboHyeJung

Memories are #Forever #TillLifeTime ♥♥♥

Have a great day ahead everyone.. Life Life to the Full.. 

Forgive others not because they deserve forgiveness but because you deserve peace... --- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

Segyero.. To The World!!! ♥♥♥

simiply%20joong%20and%20bo2_zpsyvfxf9t5.

Hi...hi^_^

ssngchuRdbug07172015jbsmpiA_zps4giextsr.

It's really been a long time, hasn't it?

Honestly, I've been popping in here now and then, and it's been rather quiet, but that's to be expected, right?  I guess these days we just gotta be creative in ways we can't imagine, lol.

But yeah, you know I still love going to pro-boards and reading Lettuce couple fan-fics. I guess in time I won't affiliate EVERY thing with Ssangchu couple, but till then I guess my wild fancy will still be dancing in my mind.

It's funny, but this happened to me just the other day when I went to see the movie Cinderella. There was this picturesque scene where the Prince met Cinderella for the first time. They were both on very beautiful majestic horses, but imagine the Prince in pursuit of Cinderella on horseback and when he finally catches up with her...well, uh, I can't describe it in words, lol, but let's just say my heart was doing the pitter-patter.

Yup, because that beautiful scene in Cinderella happened to remind me of a JB fan-fic at pro-boards (The Skipping Stone (and the Legendary Love) the two people in the story, Rafe and Rhiannon (hj♥hj) it seems they're always on horseback when I get the feels, the wild fancy, lolz :P

Thus, the fanart above was created, cuz once upon a time in my ordinary life, love gave me a fairytale and it was JoongBo :wub:

S E G Y E R O...

♥frannylee ThanksAbunch for TheSkippingStone...♥many thanks also to every awesome JB ff writer at pro-boards♥ThankU's to amazing creators of JbFanarts♥HugsNmuahs to you all who share your thoughts with us here

@luvhjxtoo yeah you right.The sea has calmed down and it is good. We'll just wait until the sun shines brightly again and the clouds will all disappear.Love your fanart too. Wish you could  share your fanarts to joongbo proboard.

Wish everybody's love is always happy.Happy Sunday:P

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there B)

ssangchPusancalndrAug2015smpiA_zpszdqomt

Thank you, for being by my side.

Nervous, walking this road with you.

I love you, the awkward words that I say in front of you.

Be blessed, I must let you live well...

Those are lyric's from THANK YOU a theme song from WGM/2008 that KHJ sang *sighs*

I guess maybe some of you might be aware of that info.

Anyhow, back to the present, I'm guessing by now, we're aware that HJ is in the military, ney?

But yeah, there were a few pictures of him orbiting in cyber-world while he was in basic training. He has since graduated ;)of which by the way, I did read he is stationed in the city of Paju, Gyeonggi-do as a border patrol where South & North Korea meet. Does this sound kinda scary? Well, it might, but I think it's a very prestigious assignment for the HJ.

Lol, in my cray cray mind I imagined fans going by the bus loads to Paju city to try and get a glimpse of him B) Hmm...but I read that it's not so easy, but still possible and only thru the cities planned tour. But guess what, there was a recent photo of HJ on July 25th. He looks good in uniform, lol ^_^

And now, the other half "Bo" :D

Did you guys see when her hair was sorta pinkish (?) uh, or purplish (?) blond (IDK) LOL, but just the other day, she dyed it again, but this time, Blue! Hehehe...it looks kinda cute. So yeah, it seems she's been pretty busy with personal life, and I guess flying back and forth from SK to Jpn for her business establishments. She pretty much updates her online sites frequently, so you all can see those photos that she posts if you have a FB or IG acct.

Welp! take care guys, much luv ;)

SEGYERO...

Hi everybody. Some thing to smile about these time:::it's HWANGBO ' s birthday these month and she colored her hair green. Posted on Instergram always and forever. It's Luther Vendross song. If you listen to it she is comforting HJ in Paju. As she knows he always cheers her during these month with his dressing. Or leave a trace to remind us of her birthday. But these year is different because he is in MS. 

High five buin 

Hola a todos. Algo para sonreír sobre estos tiempo ::: es el cumpleaños Hwangbo 's estos meses y ella colorea su pelo verde. Publicado el Instergram siempre y para siempre. Es la canción Luther Vendross. Si lo escuchas es reconfortante HJ en Paju. Como ella sabe que él siempre sus vítores durante estos meses con su vestidor. O dejar una huella para recordarnos su cumpleaños. Pero estos años es diferente porque es en la EM. 

Choca esos cinco Buin 

Esperemos e igual nos sorprenda para el cumpleaños de HB  ... 

Guest oheart

Hwangbo's last three instagram photo posts has her wearing (and us seeing) stars. First a long sleeveless dark dress with white stars, second a pretty pedicure in silver with black stenciled stars and third in the dress again sitting in the back seat of a car with the words BORN FREE like in that movie with the lions.

Another peice of coincidental trivia:

It was reported that June19th Hyun Joong took up his post in Paju DMZ exactly one month earlier May 19th Hwangbo posted a pic of her visit to the Heyri Art Center which is in Paju... not any suggestion just an interesting coincidence.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEK HWANGBO!

Últimos tres puestos Instagram fotos de Hwangbo tiene su desgaste (y vernos) estrellas. Primero un vestido largo y oscuro sin mangas con estrellas blancas, segundo una bonita pedicura en plata con estrellas estarcidas negro y tercero en el vestido de nuevo sentado en el asiento trasero de un coche con las palabras nacen libres como en esa película con los leones.

Otro pedazo de trivia coincidencia:

Se informó que June19th Hyun Joong tomó posesión de su cargo en Paju DMZ exactamente un mes antes 19 de mayo Hwangbo publicó una foto de su visita al Centro de Arte Heyri que está en Paju ... no cualquier sugerencia simplemente una coincidencia interesante.

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS Hwangbo SEMANA!

Tengo fè que esos corazones se comuniquen frecuentemente, y que como HJ dijo HB lo conoce ... se reencuentren y vivan su amor, bien dicen que èl que ama tiene la llave del corazòn del otro!!!

Guest oheart

@maryzel_at_hotmail.com.stv 

First time I have seen one of my messages translated into Spanish. (Spanish is third most come language after English and Mandarin).

Your words are beautiful (yeppuddah) and I wish for them to 'be true.  I think they did show us that they could hold the key to each other's heart....

Like @luvhjxtoo (awesome AUGUST calendar by the way) I too would like to see this thread reach 2,000... so let's make the next page FULL of beautiful wishes for Hwangbo's birthday, shall we everyone?

Guest minthing

:wub::Dhappy birthday  Hwangbo  hye  jung  stay  healthy  and  happy ...may  all  your  wishes  come  true :lol:god bless :)

GE7InvE.jpg

Happy  Hwangbo  day:wub:^_^

YaBWzXK.jpgthankyou  for  my joongbo's  family  for  always  keep  our  joongbo's  heaven  alive :lol:TO  THE  WORLD !!

I love you, dear JoongBo)))) ...
we will always keep our Shillang and Buin in their happy and difficult moments ...
==================

Sorry for the short post ...

the birthday of our beautiful HwangBuin ... I tried to do something more physical)))
+ A little edited Bo Audrey Hebburn =)))

da1234b6ff25.jpg

3ac5c1cb2e54.jpg

8ff7420d5754.jpg

383c6b17741c.jpg

a52b6102ef90.jpg

aca39f9faa09.jpg
Click to enlarge
880323fe6f19t.jpg
Click to enlarge
43edb0410660t.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest oheart

Oh you guys Hwangbo posted on her instagram a pic of herself (with pretty blue hair) TWO weeks ago in which she is wearing once again the white shirt with a dog wearing US native bison headress (cow /ox). (See @zavissimaya's post above for the June pic)

So that August sighting shows her wearing it again (the hj cow-dog shirt) 6 weeks after she wore it last June.

SO I mean if one happens to own a cow-dog type shirt of course then one would wear it more than once. (Ex to display your varying hair colors or because u just love your various star dresses so much).. and maybe even happen to instagram it...just interesting that its those animals and not say...a turtle/ape t shirt or any other animal combinations...

SEGYERO!!

zavissimaya posted yesterday at 2:23 AM (edited) · Report post

Hello, dear  JoongBoers 

... We all miss ....
but this bright sadness ...
... And remember - until one of them got married ....
and even after)))) ... a legend will stay with us ....

SEGYERO! .... LOVE ....

Dear zavissimaya..

Love your fanart forever... yes until one of them got married and even after... the legend stay with us... I just can't lose the memories of  Joongboers...

SEGYERO ...!!! 

Archived