[official] ☜♥☞ Joongbo Couple ☜♥☞ Newly Wed's 1st Open House

Admin

@zavissimaya I love the ss501 on ur spoon...this way of opening a bottle.. remember the feeling last spring when I started to do this (very nice feeling)... it becomes quite easy to do after a while...congratulations on your first time... nice way to acknowledge the wgm joongbo.

oheart

Joongbo support Buin and Shillang together and separately...TTW

• Replies 37.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@luvhjxtoo  @minthing thank you for the welcome guys..i know we aften see each other at proboards. I am always a lurker.. I never missed a day without checking in here..I have nothing much to say since news  is already a history before it reaches my cave. :\"> :)>-  But it nice to see familiar names and familiar greeting..Stay happy everyone,storm always pass and sun will shine in the horizon.

@zavissimaya @oheart you guys are always jjang. fighting 

Hi too,zavissimaya,nice to be back here in soompi.With all this familiar names. I am happy to see those who have stayed even with all this time. Thank you to all of you who shared your fanarts,I will not mention names for i might miss some of you..You guys add more color to our already colorful joongbo world.. this is my forever ssangchuary.

Guest anastasiaevan

Luckily we still unite...wateva they said.. just let them b..
the most important we still support our buin n shillang...

Guest PKlover

I feel so sorry for Hyun Joong, I hope he has finally sorted out all the Ms Cho drama PRIVATELY now, finally!!! How could she say she wants to keep things private when she was the one publicizing everything! aigooo, hwang buin and shillang forever. haha lol maybe not.
But I really hope Hwang Bo is happy, she simply deserves the best. I want her to meet a really good man who will take good care of her <3

Dear jb family....
...as of late, it's been really tough for me to even imagine Kim Hyun Joong's reality, just cuz of the fact that this is our kid groom, the guy our B u i n somehow managed to bring out of the shell on WGM, and it seemed she actually stole his heart in the process, thus all the cheesy LOVE stuff  that Shillang denied he even possessed.
This was my Ssangchu couple...I guess in my wild fancy wished end up together in reality, sad that fanciness has been tarnished, but, I'm not gonna be quick to judge cuz life happened, cuz darn, I dedicated 5 plus yrs of my craziness fan-girling these two, and I'm gonna say, I don't regret any of it, TTW

I'm Your Man...

http://youtu.be/zp2TQtxGkRg

TTW...

JbGH1208fbcvr1213BbgprpeyefavpFBb_zpsfca

credit/GeeNaa @ FB

It use to be that whomever topped the page had to S H A R E a goody :\">

So I will leave ya with my cover at facebook, and wanna thank BabyG my BFF who made it for me back in the day.

Luv & missin' ya much :|

Guest MichelleM

Did you see the last post of Onnie Hwangbo on instagram???? She took a picture with a man...dont know who. 

I cant post the picture....but she write "Lean on man. Believe or not. Hahaha "

Hi everyone I'm a newbie in these forum but I hav been following you for the past three years!! I know it's hard to let them go!!! I'm a little been tickle by hwangbo on her instegram posting those 6 magnet lips and leaning on her man!!i if what I'm thinking is true that will be a good therapy of the moment

Hi everyone I'm a newbie in these forum but I hav been following you for the past three years!! I know it's hard to let them go!!! I'm a little been tickle by hwangbo on her instegram posting those 6 magnet lips and leaning on her man!!i if what I'm thinking is true that will be a good therapy of the moment

hello, JoongBO .... 세계로 !!!

why it seems to me that the bo ... leaned on male mannequin)))) (IMHO)

... But lip-6 magnets - I was reminded of 6 stamps, lips on the marriage contract SSanchu couples

d4fd9b81ca49.jpg

=============

Aww....yes White Day in Korea

...like Valentines Day.

Happy White Day 3/14/15 (С) very nice

=============

(東京都新宿区百人町1-6-16 MT7 3階) = VINTAGE POP UP =

Hwang Bo opens store in Tokyo ...

opening date stated - April 29, 2015 ... In the seventh anniversary of the start of filming WGM !!!

Vo9H9Hip3zk.jpg

are not accidental of randomness (my law fate) .... )))))))))))))))

Hello, all Joongboer  I miss you all.A while ago I did not post thread. I 'm trying to make is that people are hard to hear the news about KHJ mind. He would defer drafted or not. Scheduled for March 31,2015.Made me confused.For our Buin ,I hope her love will be happy forever.SSangchu couple have made me happy for along time.It 's the Legend  For long long time.whether it was me. I still love SShangchu couple the same . TO THE WORLD.... LOVE YOU ALL. :)) =(( :x <:-P :-* :) X( :D:P :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :\"> :\"> =(( =(( :-j =((

Archived