[official] ☜♥☞ Joongbo Couple ☜♥☞ Newly Wed's 1st Open House

Admin

On 14 February 2016 at 1:01 AM, zavissimaya said:
Hello dear? JoongBO ...
Sorry it took so long to peering ..
but I do not for one day did not leave Kim Hyun Joong and Hwang ON ...

and there was a lot of work to support our Shillang ....

We congratulate Happy Valentine's Day ...

Russian JoongBo make a small mission to Bo

some of my art Hwang Bo noted Like 
in instagram  )
We hope for its "response"

7bbc194dcbdat.jpg

SEGYERO!

PS ...  you know "who" holds Hwang Bo in Hong Kong?  .... 

Who?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 37.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ican't get over the Lettuce couple. I feel like KHJ needs Hwangbo more than ever. She is warm and with a brilliant light. Things that beautiful KHJ needs right now. I feel like no one can protect him and heal him like she can. This two brings out the best of them when they are together. They laugh and look so happy. Ive been searching throughout the internet they careers and sincerely I have never see in any of them the same level of HAPPINESS that they have when they were together in WGM.

12 hours ago, Michelle Michelle said:

Ican't superar la pareja lechuga. Siento que KHJ necesita Hwangbo más que nunca. Ella es cálido y con una luz brillante. Cosas que hermosa KHJ necesita en este momento. Siento que nadie puede proteger y curar a él como ella puede. Esta dos saca lo mejor de ellos cuando están juntos. Se ríen y se ven tan felices. He estado buscando a lo largo de las carreras estén disponibles en Internet y sinceramente nunca he ver en ninguno de ellos el mismo nivel de felicidad que tienen cuando estaban juntos en WGM.

Totally agree!!!

On 8/4/2016 at 8:46 PM, maryeze1_at_hotmail.com_stv said:

¡¡¡Totalmente de acuerdo!!!

Tienes razón, desde entonces... no he visto sonreir tanto a KHJ, por el contrario desde finales del 2012 su semblante es mas apagado. De pronto se le ve mas cauteloso, hasta la línea de sus canciones son mas tristes...

• 2 weeks later...

O.m.g...

It's been quite sometime, right?

Uh, let me see...

JOONGBO!

My first love...

As in shipping a couple.

and let me tell you, its been some love affair, lol.

they say, first love is hard to forget..

Ssangchu Couple 8 years on April 29, 2016 :wub:

• 1 month later...
On 02/05/2016 at 9:07 AM, luvhjxtoo said:

O.m.g...

It's been quite sometime, right?

Uh, let me see...

JOONGBO!

My first love...

As in shipping a couple.

and let me tell you, its been some love affair, lol.

they say, first love is hard to forget..

Ssangchu Couple 8 years on April 29, 2016 :wub:

Even after all that messy drama of KHJ,  Joongbo couple stil have a important  place in my heart. Wowww 2008-2016 how time flies. Spent many nights and days in this forum to get news from our couple. Happy belated 8th wedding anniversary to our Joongbo couple and to all who still visit this Forum.

Thanks luvhjxtoo for everything. 

To the world ❤

Es el mismo departamento donde estuvieron, cuando estaban casados??? se parece un poco....  pero la ventana era asi de grande?? me parece que era mas pequeña, pues en ese lado había un sillón y detrás tenían colgado el cuadro con la foto de su matrimonio....

On 2/5/2016 at 3:17 AM, luvhjxtoo said:

Lloré cuando me acordé de este lugar ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM HYUN JOONG!!!! Los mejores deseos, ...en la vida hay días de lluvia y truenos, y aunque llueva y el viento sople, no tengas miedo porque después de la lluvia el suelo se vuelve mas duro, y después de que el viento sople, las raíces de los árboles se hacen mas fuertes... y tu tienes lo mas fuerte del mundo el amor de tu familia, amigos, y las personas que creemos en ti y te queremos.... 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
14 hours ago, zavissimaya said:

tells

14 hours ago, zavissimaya said:

Hey! I translated a little on google and it just talk about hwangbo when she was a kid and the bullying that sometimes she received for his classmates because of her aparease or her name and talks about her chackra days just a little about that they became solo artist right before they were separated annnd that she had work on tv on dramas and etc and that when she work on WGM with Kim hyun joong she had a lot of attention something like that!:) 

11 hours ago, dianna10 said:

Hey! I translated a little on google and it just talk about hwangbo when she was a kid and the bullying that sometimes she received for his classmates because of her aparease or her name and talks about her chackra days just a little about that they became solo artist right before they were separated annnd that she had work on tv on dramas and etc and that when she work on WGM with Kim hyun joong she had a lot of attention something like that!:)

thank you .. but in the third part ..ona talks about her boyfriend? ...

6 hours ago, zavissimaya said:

thank you .. but in the third part ..ona talks about her boyfriend? ...

Umm no, I think that in that blog there are four different stories about four different people and the first is about Bo, but the other ones has nothing to do with her :) actually I believe that she's single cause in her insta sometimes I think that she writes on her photos that she is single but I don't know XD:( or does she have a boyfriend and I didn't know?:( (sorry if my English is bad I'm learning cause I speak Spanish) 

• 4 weeks later...

Hwang Bo talks about Kim Hyun Joong, beginning with 43 seconds: "Yes, of course, he's my friend, but he is younger, so maybe more just brother.."
Q: Have you contacts with him?
Hwang Bo: "Oh, yes ... somewhere three times, not more ...
Q: That's because he have a court case ...?
Hwang Bo: "You mean his problems? Yes, yes, yes ...
Q: "Does you ask him about it?"
Hwang Bo: No, no, it's don't my business anymore, how can I get involved in his life, right ...? "

Maybe its the language barrier but her tone seemed off, made me a bit sad to hear it. But she mentions "its not my business ANYMORE".. I cant help but think they had a past.

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone i new here 

its 2016 its too late but its okey haha i recently watched sangchu couple on wgm they are really amazing i just love them so much <3<3<3  i dont care what happened to  hyun joong in past year i just believe him

i promise you all they will together again in real life they will marry soon 

just im feeling in my heart  they made each other  they will end together 

ssorry joonboers my english is so bad  

pls joongboers  never leave hyun joong never leave hwangbo never never leave joongbo 

i love you joonboers ,#joongbo #forever 

Archived