Quantcast
Guest CrazyYochy

[official] ☜♥☞ Joongbo Couple ☜♥☞ Newly Wed's 1st Open House

This is my first time here. Recently I have re-watched WGM again . It gave me such a good laugh and a soften feeling just the same as before.. This show is so classic and timeless. Both of them are such a special person. This show was my very first k=variety show and  I knew HJ from this show and it brought me to  Kpop and K- entertainment.   Hwang Bo did a very very good job to bring out  HJ's positive side and his charming personality.  HJ also did bring out a lovable beautiful soul from Hwang Bo. no need to say she is a beautiful woman who has a big heart as well.. They are just the best together in many aspects they are so entertain and caring . 

It's funny I feel HJ looked so young in this show compare to how he is now as he is more mature and masculine than the show was filmed  but Hwang Bo, she still looks as young as ever.times can't make her age. 

It's such a fun and have a good feeling to read how they are loved and their works have been appreciate ..

• Like 6

Hello dear? JoongBO ...
Sorry it took so long to peering ..
but I do not for one day did not leave Kim Hyun Joong and Hwang ON ...

and there was a lot of work to support our Shillang ....

We congratulate Happy Valentine's Day ...

Russian JoongBo make a small mission to Bo

some of my art Hwang Bo noted Like 
in instagram  )
We hope for its "response"

7bbc194dcbdat.jpg

SEGYERO!

PS ...  you know "who" holds Hwang Bo in Hong Kong?  .... 

• Like 7

Guest titania15
On 2/17/2016 at 8:07 AM, maryeze1_at_hotmail.com_stv said:

I saw his photos and looks beautiful and radiant ... pray that always be happy ... I have the hope that the hearts of our couple they meet again !!!

Re-watched our precious JOONGBO and can't help but wonder what else could have happened if they didn't have to cut their time together on the WGM short, if somehow they were able to have better scheduling so they could do other shows and not give up on WGM because of the schedules. They still are the best couple I've watched. Wish there was a reunion of the first sets of WGM couples, especially Ssangchu!!!:grin: really miss thme!!

On 23 February 2016 at 2:30 PM, titania15 said:

Re-watched our precious JOONGBO and can't help but wonder what else could have happened if they didn't have to cut their time together on the WGM short, if somehow they were able to have better scheduling so they could do other shows and not give up on WGM because of the schedules. They still are the best couple I've watched. Wish there was a reunion of the first sets of WGM couples, especially Ssangchu!!!:grin: really miss thme!!

March 25,2016 still waiting for joongbo couple

• Like 7

On 14 February 2016 at 1:01 AM, zavissimaya said:
Hello dear? JoongBO ...
Sorry it took so long to peering ..
but I do not for one day did not leave Kim Hyun Joong and Hwang ON ...

and there was a lot of work to support our Shillang ....

We congratulate Happy Valentine's Day ...

Russian JoongBo make a small mission to Bo

some of my art Hwang Bo noted Like 
in instagram  )
We hope for its "response"

7bbc194dcbdat.jpg

SEGYERO!

PS ...  you know "who" holds Hwang Bo in Hong Kong?  .... 

Who?

• Like 3

Ican't get over the Lettuce couple. I feel like KHJ needs Hwangbo more than ever. She is warm and with a brilliant light. Things that beautiful KHJ needs right now. I feel like no one can protect him and heal him like she can. This two brings out the best of them when they are together. They laugh and look so happy. Ive been searching throughout the internet they careers and sincerely I have never see in any of them the same level of HAPPINESS that they have when they were together in WGM.

Edited by Michelle Michelle
  • Like 8

12 hours ago, Michelle Michelle said:

Ican't superar la pareja lechuga. Siento que KHJ necesita Hwangbo más que nunca. Ella es cálido y con una luz brillante. Cosas que hermosa KHJ necesita en este momento. Siento que nadie puede proteger y curar a él como ella puede. Esta dos saca lo mejor de ellos cuando están juntos. Se ríen y se ven tan felices. He estado buscando a lo largo de las carreras estén disponibles en Internet y sinceramente nunca he ver en ninguno de ellos el mismo nivel de felicidad que tienen cuando estaban juntos en WGM.

Totally agree!!!

• Like 5

On 8/4/2016 at 8:46 PM, maryeze1_at_hotmail.com_stv said:

¡¡¡Totalmente de acuerdo!!!

Tienes razón, desde entonces... no he visto sonreir tanto a KHJ, por el contrario desde finales del 2012 su semblante es mas apagado. De pronto se le ve mas cauteloso, hasta la línea de sus canciones son mas tristes...

• Like 2

O.m.g...

It's been quite sometime, right?

Uh, let me see...

JOONGBO!

My first love...

As in shipping a couple.

and let me tell you, its been some love affair, lol.

they say, first love is hard to forget..

Ssangchu Couple 8 years on April 29, 2016 :wub:

• Like 4

On 02/05/2016 at 9:07 AM, luvhjxtoo said:

O.m.g...

It's been quite sometime, right?

Uh, let me see...

JOONGBO!

My first love...

As in shipping a couple.

and let me tell you, its been some love affair, lol.

they say, first love is hard to forget..

Ssangchu Couple 8 years on April 29, 2016 :wub:

Even after all that messy drama of KHJ,  Joongbo couple stil have a important  place in my heart. Wowww 2008-2016 how time flies. Spent many nights and days in this forum to get news from our couple. Happy belated 8th wedding anniversary to our Joongbo couple and to all who still visit this Forum.

Thanks luvhjxtoo for everything. 

To the world ❤

• Like 3

Es el mismo departamento donde estuvieron, cuando estaban casados??? se parece un poco....  pero la ventana era asi de grande?? me parece que era mas pequeña, pues en ese lado había un sillón y detrás tenían colgado el cuadro con la foto de su matrimonio....

On 2/5/2016 at 3:17 AM, luvhjxtoo said:

Lloré cuando me acordé de este lugar ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM HYUN JOONG!!!! Los mejores deseos, ...en la vida hay días de lluvia y truenos, y aunque llueva y el viento sople, no tengas miedo porque después de la lluvia el suelo se vuelve mas duro, y después de que el viento sople, las raíces de los árboles se hacen mas fuertes... y tu tienes lo mas fuerte del mundo el amor de tu familia, amigos, y las personas que creemos en ti y te queremos.... 

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMt_IjzscXo

Hoy es un día muy feliz, finalmente se demostró la inocencia de nuestro Shilang... les deseo la mayor felicidad a esta pareja, desde siempre mi pareja preferida, ... y que ambos puedan realizar sus mas grandes sueños y ser felices... sus caminos se  han de cruzar algún día.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, zavissimaya said:

tells

14 hours ago, zavissimaya said:

Hey! I translated a little on google and it just talk about hwangbo when she was a kid and the bullying that sometimes she received for his classmates because of her aparease or her name and talks about her chackra days just a little about that they became solo artist right before they were separated annnd that she had work on tv on dramas and etc and that when she work on WGM with Kim hyun joong she had a lot of attention something like that!:)