it's memoried glance and it's murmurs are infinitely precious -mwebb

credit/original chibby owner/edit April292015 kiani505@twitter

Celebrating Seven Years of Ssangchuness

TTW...my Joongbo family

• Replies 37.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey there...Hi!

Hmm, what a time for Soompi to go into maintenance (grrr)

This temporary place kinda makes me feel like a noob (newbie) keke...

Anyhow, I feel like April 29th just kinda slithered on by (LOL), but I wanna celebrate JB couple till May eleventh.

That's when the two actually appeared for their first episode on WGM.

But yeah, thanks guys @zavissimaya, @hizanally05, @minthing, @oheart for showing your JB luv; your thoughts & fabulous fanart.

Awesome is, and awesome does, cool, you guys are jjang ;)

Hmm, I also know things are kinda difficult now, but my personal feelings are just that, I wanna celebrate them.

So...

TTW...segyero

April showers bring May flowers :)

Happy May everyone... ^_^

Anyhow, have siblings watched the fanmade video of Bo's Pop Up Shop, the interior of Es+ella in Tokyo?

Well, this is just my own pov, but it seems she's more at liberty to display gifts from Ssangchu fans now. Meaning that, well, she has always had JB fans who frequent her place of businesses and always gifted her with WGM sort of things, but she has always been very discreet about what she displays in her shops. But as you watch the video 9_9 there is a display of autographed Kpop artist albums, and among them *visible* are Kim Hyun Joong CD's, and I was like...:wub:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va0uiVy2hlg&feature=youtu.be

TTW

Guest oheart

Thanks for the video of hwangbo's store

@luxhjxtoo really enjoyed it..still wondering about that red Helmut.       

@minthing thx for cute chinese video of hj made me smile.

HB posted a pretty pic of herself and mother visiting jeju...she also captioned it with the phrase that she recently took off her  instagram account that we first heard her say on wgm wondergirl episode "Where and what you eat aren't important , who you are with is". 

AS ALWAYS Hwangbo just so.cool...  TTW

@luvhjxtoo  luv you too... for all your comments and supports... for JB...   and to the rest of the JB family ... with all my love... keep fighting !!!

I heard a lot of new stories coming up about HJ ... well never knew what is true anymore... all I know is ...  I love JB...  and I really hope that the LOVE will take its new turn... HB and HJ ... in my dreams...

TTW !!!...

Guest oheart

SOMETHING I WANTED TO ADD AROUND THE JOONGBO ANNIVERSARY

I typed in Kim Hyun Joong into a kind of numerology program that gives info about person's personality life path, hearts desire and talents/attributes. I did the same for Hwangbo Hye Jung. HERE'S what came out..

TALENTS/ATTRIBUTES

HJ (9): on the positive side: visionary, socially conscious , idealist, creative, compassionate. On negative: withdrawn, distracted and moody

HB (6): Analytical, spiritual, intellectual, curious, seeks the truth.  On negative: can be aloof , suspicious or even selfish

SOUL URGE (♡'S DESIRE) FOR HJ AND HB It's.the same..A SIX "Loving": Compassionate , loving , generous, responsible, humble, charismatic, they want praise and acceptance, to feel needed.

PERSONALITY/"MASK" that u show to others

HJ (3) PLAYFUL: optimistic, happy, motivated, loves laughter & to make others laugh Negatives: disorganized, emotional, irresponsible

HB (1) INDEPENDENT: ambitious, confident, strong-willed, direct     Negatives: impatient, domineering, stubborn

LIFE PATH (traits throughout life)

HJ: (9) SOCIAL CONSCIOUSNESS: humanitarian, creative spirit, doesn't seek out material gain

HB (6) BORN NURTURER: humanitarian, domestic, involved in community

So that's it. I have no knowledge or training in numerology it was just smthing I stumbled onto on names site looking for character names for a fanfic. AFTER looking at this I wondered what if two ppl with these profiles got together?  What might their relationship look like? A bit like JOONGBO don't ya think?

HAPPY SEVENTH YEAR ANNIVERSARY JOONGBO, SEGYERO!!

Guest HyunHye

ei to all my JB Siblings.. Happy 7th and counting.. sorry wasn't able to share anything last April 29th.. anyway, i hope i can do something to share for May 11th.. its just a wish but i hope so.. huh..

well, here are some of my new and old fan arts which i have also uploaded in jbproboards (where i made my own fan art page) keke.. it's where i share my new fan arts.. it's not much but still it's for the LOVE OF JOONG AND BO.. 

Be happy and be healthy everyone!! take care always!! God bless us all!! 

happy day everyday!! TO THE WORLD! SEGYERO!!

for me, call me delulu but it will always be Mr. and Mrs. Kim in my heart.. lol.. ♥♥♥

aiigggooo i don't know what happened but i can't upload my other fan arts.. huhuh..ill try again in a while.. huh

Guest HyunHye

it's weird.. it's really weird.. i cannot post any of my fan arts anymore.. huh.. i guess ill try to upload later again.. been trying since last night after the first post i made but to no avail.. i wonder why???? huh..

well, hope everybody's doing fine.. God bless everyone always!!

Loving Joong and Bo.. till lifetime ♥♥♥

Guest oheart

No one has posted since Wednesday?  Ok well I have a lil tidbit.... as this is still part of JOONGBO ANNiversary Days between April 29th first filming and May 11th first airing-- for those watching reruns check out the Alshin beach vacation episode. I've never seen this mentioned on soompi thread but found it as comment for the utube eng sub..

NOTICE when the two couples are on boat fishing Hwangbo boards the boat wearing this red and white neck scarf but by the time they r fishing Hyun Joong has Hwangbo's red scarf tied around HIS neck...and its tied very pretty in a bow so i'm thinking he didn't tie it but somebody else put it on him...Hwangbo maybe?

The pt is we didn't see what interactions were edited or took place off camera..except for knowing they were holding hands before the word"ACTION" during SECOND Jeju trip but here is an example that some interaction was taking place. Its quite cute so notice it next time u watch the alshin beach vaca episode and also the very last expressions of hb accepting the five cranes he buried... and his pleased expression with the lil noise she makes of being touched by  his lil event/gift. SO CUTE!!!!

Well what do you know, it's May 11, 2015 for those in Asia...:)

Happy first filming my SSANGCHU couple (Kim Hyun Joong & Hwangbo Hye Joong).

You made your first appearance together on We Got Married in 2008.

Your virtual marriage together on WGM I will always hold close to my heart -_-

My Happy Seven Years of Sssangchuness.;)

HAPPY Happy ANNIVERSARY JOONGBO FAMILY!

Much, much love to EVERYONE!

TO THE WORLD...Segyero 9_9

Archived